Sarah Palin being considered for Secretary of Veterans Affairs

Based on a news report that I saw this afternoon (link attached at botom), I have to REALLY wonder what is going on in Trump's head. It seems now, his leading choice for the VA is to put Sarah Palin in charge.

Considering that she's shown a very tenuous grasp of issues, as evidenced by her VP run, do you really want her in charge of your health care?

I don't.

Sarah Palin Under Consideration for VA Secretary
As a veteran, I never expected Drumpf to look out for me....his insult to POWs was unforgiveable.

Funny that most veterans and people serving voted for Trump.
Back that up with some links, Skippy.
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/da...clinton-among-military-veteran-voters-n643501

Did you imagine all vets were carpet munchers like you?

i think that she'd be ok . If not she gets fired or is given assistance or help . Its just my OPINION that she would approach the assignment with the goal and correct attitude to help military veterans BSailor
I think she would probably go in there and kick some ass. You don't need a PHD to solve the problems at the VA. You just need the guts to fire some people.
She was so tough she quit.
She was being sued into bankruptcy by douche bags like you, you fucking moron.
Nope...you bought that lie, didn't you? You're easy.

i think that she'd be ok . If not she gets fired or is given assistance or help . Its just my OPINION that she would approach the assignment with the goal and correct attitude to help military veterans BSailor
I think she would probably go in there and kick some ass. You don't need a PHD to solve the problems at the VA. You just need the guts to fire some people.
She was so tough she quit.
She was being sued into bankruptcy by douche bags like you, you fucking moron.
Nope...you bought that lie, didn't you? You're easy.
It's not a lie, douche bag.

Pismoe is willing to give her a chance.

I am a veteran, I use the VA, I have great care in Salt Lake City, and I am not sure she would allow that to continue.

I had an angioplasty and stent put in in SLC. I wasn't impressed. They kept having to run across the street to get the doctor that to go back and forth. Took all day for a 90 minute procedure.
That sounds odd. There must have been a conflict with the teaching hospital at the U. The last time I was in op, I was in and out of surgery in less than 30 minutes. That was this summer. When did you have your op, derelict?

I saw it earlier on MSNBC. How do veterans feel about that possibility? So far, this is the only link I've found:

The Immoral Minority: Reports say that Sarah Palin is under consideration to join Trump's cabinet as the Secretary of Veteran's Affairs. Update!
Washington Redskin, anything is better than the way barry treated veterans...
He had no respect for veterans… Fact
Obama & the Democrats have done far more for vets than the Republicans.

Agent Orange naming Palin would be an insult to vets. What else should we expect from a person who trashed POWs. Wll POWs be alowd at the VA under Trump? Will they have to use the back door?

Donald Trump said POWs were not heroes. Trump, a man who never served had the balls to trash John McCain & you whiny fucks love him.

Based on a news report that I saw this afternoon (link attached at botom), I have to REALLY wonder what is going on in Trump's head. It seems now, his leading choice for the VA is to put Sarah Palin in charge.

Considering that she's shown a very tenuous grasp of issues, as evidenced by her VP run, do you really want her in charge of your health care?

I don't.

As a veteran, I never expected Drumpf to look out for me....his insult to POWs was unforgiveable.

Yeah they tend to go GOP . Lots of people vote against their interest.

I don't.

You're funny as hell. You want to complain about Palin possibly getting the job and you have no idea if she'll do a good job but you're silent about the shit job barry did helping veterans.:cuckoo:

Actually, when Obama became aware of the problem, he got rid of the VA secretary responsible and got a new one. Speaking as someone who actually uses the VA, after that happened, the services improved a great deal. Same with them issuing cards that allow veterans to use civilian medical facilities if the VA cannot fit them in within 30 days of request.

Matter of fact, the last time I had a physical, they told me that if I wanted, I could go to a civilian doctor because it was going to take them over 30 days to schedule me because they were still hiring new doctors. I told them there was no problem, and that because it was routine, I wasn't concerned and didn't mind waiting.

And now that it's starting to work better, you really think that a clueless person like Palin should be in charge of keeping it going in the right direction?

I don't. And part of it is the way she handled the care of rape victims as governor of AK.

I personally haven't seen any change in service during this regime, but from what I gather the DeBakey area is one of the better ones. I've been dealing with them for 16 years with no major problems.

You being in the Great State of Texas may have something to do with that.
We respect our Military here.
Not when I was there....Kingsville, the citizens didn't like us at all.

In your case I understand completely.

Agent Orange naming Palin would be an insult to vets. What else should we expect from a person who trashed POWs. Wll POWs be alowd at the VA under Trump? Will they have to use the back door?

Donald Trump said POWs were not heroes. Trump, a man who never served had the balls to trash John McCain & you whiny fucks love him.

You don't know what you're talking about. bedwetter
:lmao:

I don't.

Yeah they tend to go GOP . Lots of people vote against their interest.
Like you would know, you cowardly fuck…:lmao:

Why on earth would veterans object to Sarah Palin?

She cleaned house in Alaska during her tenure there...

She has demonstrated her commitment to veterans many times - and in many ways. If you recall, her son served.

I just want somebody who truly wants to help ...

I don't.

You're funny as hell. You want to complain about Palin possibly getting the job and you have no idea if she'll do a good job but you're silent about the shit job barry did helping veterans.:cuckoo:

Actually, when Obama became aware of the problem, he got rid of the VA secretary responsible and got a new one. Speaking as someone who actually uses the VA, after that happened, the services improved a great deal. Same with them issuing cards that allow veterans to use civilian medical facilities if the VA cannot fit them in within 30 days of request.

Matter of fact, the last time I had a physical, they told me that if I wanted, I could go to a civilian doctor because it was going to take them over 30 days to schedule me because they were still hiring new doctors. I told them there was no problem, and that because it was routine, I wasn't concerned and didn't mind waiting.

And now that it's starting to work better, you really think that a clueless person like Palin should be in charge of keeping it going in the right direction?

I don't. And part of it is the way she handled the care of rape victims as governor of AK.

I personally haven't seen any change in service during this regime, but from what I gather the DeBakey area is one of the better ones. I've been dealing with them for 16 years with no major problems.

You being in the Great State of Texas may have something to do with that.
We respect our Military here.

Hoorah!

I don't.

Just read an article about the dental clinic at the Tomah WI VA facility using dirty utensils, and infecting up to 516 veterans with HIV and/or hepatitis. Tomah VA testing veterans for infection after dentist failed to sterilize tools

The dentist who did it was NOT fired.

Somebody needs to kick some ass.

If Sarah is the one who will do it, then let's get her on the job.

If not, then it's no different than the way it was under Obama.

Oh really.?? Under obama the troops are now coming back alive . Under the last guy, they came back in boxes .

Well, sadly now we've had 4 Americans killed in the fight against ISIS.

One thousandth of the way to the Bush toll in the Iraq war.

Hey...asswipe....

US Troop Deaths in Afghan War Under Obama Now Twice That Under Bush | Just Foreign Policy

1728 US troops have died in Afghanistan since October 7, 2001, with 1153 of those deaths having occurred since President Obama's inauguration. 575 US troops died in Afghanistan during President Bush's term in office.

He had to clean up bush's mess. How many died this year vs w's last year???

You righties want to drop troops into the middle of isis mess ! So don't pretend you give a shit about them.
Barry is a fuck up plain and simple....

You righties make shit up and can't back it up when called on it .

Ooh! Ooh!

Ask me! Ask me!

Lawrence O'Donnell is currently discussing Palin's possible new VA job. She would be the first non-veteran to ever hold that job.

Lawrence O'Donnell is currently discussing Palin's possible new VA job. She would be the first non-veteran to ever hold that job.

... and that's a big deal WHY??

Experience. Plus, Palin is very close to Steve Bannon. Scary shit...

Doesn't bother you that the CINC has no military experience, and you're going to demand it for an administrative job like Director of the VA?

I think you're reaching ....

Forum List

Back