Sarah Palin being considered for Secretary of Veterans Affairs

Oh really.?? Under obama the troops are now coming back alive . Under the last guy, they came back in boxes .

Well, sadly now we've had 4 Americans killed in the fight against ISIS.

One thousandth of the way to the Bush toll in the Iraq war.

Hey...asswipe....

US Troop Deaths in Afghan War Under Obama Now Twice That Under Bush | Just Foreign Policy

1728 US troops have died in Afghanistan since October 7, 2001, with 1153 of those deaths having occurred since President Obama's inauguration. 575 US troops died in Afghanistan during President Bush's term in office.

He had to clean up bush's mess. How many died this year vs w's last year???

You righties want to drop troops into the middle of isis mess ! So don't pretend you give a shit about them.

Moron....you have no idea how to fight muslim terrorists...but "Mad Dog" Mattis does.....

Oh and republicans do!??

Bunch of chickenhawks playing right into isis hands . Why do you want dead troops !?! Really !?
It's great for business.

Based on a news report that I saw this afternoon (link attached at botom), I have to REALLY wonder what is going on in Trump's head. It seems now, his leading choice for the VA is to put Sarah Palin in charge.

Considering that she's shown a very tenuous grasp of issues, as evidenced by her VP run, do you really want her in charge of your health care?

I don't.

Sarah Palin Under Consideration for VA Secretary
As a veteran of two branches (US Army...USMC) Trump is a man who respects veterans. You sir...are a bucket of shit.

Actually, I'm a retired 20 year vet from the U.S. Navy. And, no, I don't think that Trump respects the military.

Especially when he tried to link his private schooling as military experience, and said his own personal 'Nam was trying not to catch STD's.

He has zero understanding of what the military experience is.

Like Obama does? LMAO

Okay then.............post 3 links from actual news sites proving that Obama doesn't like or respect the military. I'll wait.
Liberal media, but I will take you up on that.

I saw it earlier on MSNBC. How do veterans feel about that possibility? So far, this is the only link I've found:

The Immoral Minority: Reports say that Sarah Palin is under consideration to join Trump's cabinet as the Secretary of Veteran's Affairs. Update!

It's a good choice.

Obama has fucked veterans for so many years, someone who cares about them will be a refreshing change.

Oh really.?? Under obama the troops are now coming back alive . Under the last guy, they came back in boxes .

Hey...asswipe....

US Troop Deaths in Afghan War Under Obama Now Twice That Under Bush | Just Foreign Policy

1728 US troops have died in Afghanistan since October 7, 2001, with 1153 of those deaths having occurred since President Obama's inauguration. 575 US troops died in Afghanistan during President Bush's term in office.

You righties want to drop troops into the middle of isis mess ! So don't pretend you give a shit about them.
Barry is a fuck up plain and simple....

Actually, I'm a retired 20 year vet from the U.S. Navy. And, no, I don't think that Trump respects the military.

Especially when he tried to link his private schooling as military experience, and said his own personal 'Nam was trying not to catch STD's.

Like Obama does? LMAO

Okay then.............post 3 links from actual news sites proving that Obama doesn't like or respect the military. I'll wait.

You claim to be ex military but don't realize Obama and his policy has weakened the military? Really? The SOB had to be reminded to salute the Marine guard...that's just tons of respect, eh?
What a silly butt you are. The real military here are telling you that Trump is not to be trusted.

Wrong asshat...talk to Deltex and get back to me. Fake jake one again making shit up and expecting we'll buy into his fucktardiness
Your "fake news" does not get any tread here, honey. Trump is anti-veteran. No one, and I mean no one, wants koshergrl in a naughty nurse outfit. Shudder.

Based on a news report that I saw this afternoon (link attached at botom), I have to REALLY wonder what is going on in Trump's head. It seems now, his leading choice for the VA is to put Sarah Palin in charge.

Considering that she's shown a very tenuous grasp of issues, as evidenced by her VP run, do you really want her in charge of your health care?

I don't.

You're funny as hell. You want to complain about Palin possibly getting the job and you have no idea if she'll do a good job but you're silent about the shit job barry did helping veterans.:cuckoo:

Actually, when Obama became aware of the problem, he got rid of the VA secretary responsible and got a new one. Speaking as someone who actually uses the VA, after that happened, the services improved a great deal. Same with them issuing cards that allow veterans to use civilian medical facilities if the VA cannot fit them in within 30 days of request.

Matter of fact, the last time I had a physical, they told me that if I wanted, I could go to a civilian doctor because it was going to take them over 30 days to schedule me because they were still hiring new doctors. I told them there was no problem, and that because it was routine, I wasn't concerned and didn't mind waiting.

And now that it's starting to work better, you really think that a clueless person like Palin should be in charge of keeping it going in the right direction?

I don't. And part of it is the way she handled the care of rape victims as governor of AK.

I personally haven't seen any change in service during this regime, but from what I gather the DeBakey area is one of the better ones. I've been dealing with them for 16 years with no major problems.

Caribou barby....trump is lowering the bar big time. Better dumb things way down for her like connect the dots.

I don't.

You're funny as hell. You want to complain about Palin possibly getting the job and you have no idea if she'll do a good job but you're silent about the shit job barry did helping veterans.:cuckoo:

Actually, when Obama became aware of the problem, he got rid of the VA secretary responsible and got a new one. Speaking as someone who actually uses the VA, after that happened, the services improved a great deal. Same with them issuing cards that allow veterans to use civilian medical facilities if the VA cannot fit them in within 30 days of request.

Matter of fact, the last time I had a physical, they told me that if I wanted, I could go to a civilian doctor because it was going to take them over 30 days to schedule me because they were still hiring new doctors. I told them there was no problem, and that because it was routine, I wasn't concerned and didn't mind waiting.

And now that it's starting to work better, you really think that a clueless person like Palin should be in charge of keeping it going in the right direction?

I don't. And part of it is the way she handled the care of rape victims as governor of AK.

I personally haven't seen any change in service during this regime, but from what I gather the DeBakey area is one of the better ones. I've been dealing with them for 16 years with no major problems.

You being in the Great State of Texas may have something to do with that.
We respect our Military here.

I don't.

As a veteran of two branches (US Army...USMC) Trump is a man who respects veterans. You sir...are a bucket of shit.

Like Obama does? LMAO

30 examples of Barack Obama disrespecting the military!
Links are in blue.

Like Obama does? LMAO

You claim to be ex military but don't realize Obama and his policy has weakened the military? Really? The SOB had to be reminded to salute the Marine guard...that's just tons of respect, eh?
What a silly butt you are. The real military here are telling you that Trump is not to be trusted.

Wrong asshat...talk to Deltex and get back to me. Fake jake one again making shit up and expecting we'll buy into his fucktardiness
Your "fake news" does not get any tread here, honey. Trump is anti-veteran.

Yeah like I'm going to believe what a fake ass retard like you spews...and save the "honey, jackass. That'll score you nothing except even more contempt...if that's possible.

Here is the problem with you, everyone knows you're a fake but yet you continue along with the charade....that's just utter ignorance

You must not have been much of a soldier of anykind if you like dimshitscum. They are the ones who have caused the waste of our soldiers lives on the soil of so many war theatres, and they are the ones who brought about the coming WARS on our soil. So go ahead and praise your destructors if you are that foolish. If you really were in the military you surely didn't take advanced military tactics and counter insurgency. Anyone with ANY comprehension of theatre strategy knows the idiot in office now NEVER HAD any INTENTION of setting the strategy up to WIN, his strategy was to lose, and subjugate our military from day one. Any second louie with half a brain should see that.

Any governor that goes into a combat theatre (Kuwait, during Iraq War II) to visit with her state's deployed National Guard troops can't be all bad. She'll probably do just fine, if she gets the nod for VA...

Palin-in-Iraq.jpg

Yeah like I'm going to believe what a fake ass retard like you spews...and save the "honey, jackass. That'll score you nothing except even more contempt...if that's possible.

Here is the problem with you, everyone knows you're a fake but yet you continue along with the charade....that's just utter ignorance
Yes, you are held in contempt. I am surprised you understood that. We know you are one of several monikers by LGS, so save you whining about socks, sock.

Try to keep up, sock trash.

My VA in SLC is awesome. Houston and Shreveport were not up to its standard, but they served larger veteran populations.

It's a good choice.

Obama has fucked veterans for so many years, someone who cares about them will be a refreshing change.

Hey...asswipe....

You righties make shit up and can't back it up when called on it .

I don't.

I would take Sarah Palin any day for any office over that meat puppet faggot you dumbfucks foisted upon us.

I don't.

He got a new one that continued with the same old practices.

Actually, no they didn't. The same old practices would have been to keep people waiting. After the dustup in Phoenix, about 4 months later the VA sent me a card with a letter attached telling me that if I ever had to make an appointment and it took over 30 days, I could use that card to make an appointment with a civilian doctor, or if I lived over 50 miles away from a VA facility, the card would allow me to use a civilian doctor then as well.

And.......like I said........my last physical with the VA, I was afforded that choice because they didn't have enough doctors yet, as they had started hiring more, and it would take over 30 days for me to see the VA. I chose to wait, because number one, it's a routine physical, and number two, I wanted to keep my medical records together in one place.

I live 50 miles away and it took 4 months to get approval to see a civilian dentist.

Hey...asswipe....

You righties make shit up and can't back it up when called on it .
Barry has no respect for military folk/veterans… It's obvious

Yes, you are held in contempt. I am surprised you understood that. We know you are one of several monikers by LGS, so save you whining about socks, sock.

Try to keep up, sock trash.

My VA in SLC is awesome. Houston and Shreveport were not up to its standard, but they served larger veteran populations.
Bob McDonald has done a pretty decent job of cleaning things up.

Much more to do, but he got them off to a good start (or reboot).

The incoming Secretary would be smart to keep much of Mac's agenda and project planning, and even to put him on the bench as a consultant.

Forum List

Back