Sarah Palin being considered for Secretary of Veterans Affairs

Based on a news report that I saw this afternoon (link attached at botom), I have to REALLY wonder what is going on in Trump's head. It seems now, his leading choice for the VA is to put Sarah Palin in charge.

Considering that she's shown a very tenuous grasp of issues, as evidenced by her VP run, do you really want her in charge of your health care?

I don't.

Sarah Palin Under Consideration for VA Secretary

You're funny as hell. You want to complain about Palin possibly getting the job and you have no idea if she'll do a good job but you're silent about the shit job barry did helping veterans.:cuckoo:

Actually, when Obama became aware of the problem, he got rid of the VA secretary responsible and got a new one. Speaking as someone who actually uses the VA, after that happened, the services improved a great deal. Same with them issuing cards that allow veterans to use civilian medical facilities if the VA cannot fit them in within 30 days of request.

Matter of fact, the last time I had a physical, they told me that if I wanted, I could go to a civilian doctor because it was going to take them over 30 days to schedule me because they were still hiring new doctors. I told them there was no problem, and that because it was routine, I wasn't concerned and didn't mind waiting.

And now that it's starting to work better, you really think that a clueless person like Palin should be in charge of keeping it going in the right direction?

I don't. And part of it is the way she handled the care of rape victims as governor of AK.

He got a new one that continued with the same old practices.

Actually, no they didn't. The same old practices would have been to keep people waiting. After the dustup in Phoenix, about 4 months later the VA sent me a card with a letter attached telling me that if I ever had to make an appointment and it took over 30 days, I could use that card to make an appointment with a civilian doctor, or if I lived over 50 miles away from a VA facility, the card would allow me to use a civilian doctor then as well.

And.......like I said........my last physical with the VA, I was afforded that choice because they didn't have enough doctors yet, as they had started hiring more, and it would take over 30 days for me to see the VA. I chose to wait, because number one, it's a routine physical, and number two, I wanted to keep my medical records together in one place.

VA scandal, two years later: nothing much has changed, has it? - Hot Air

[

Oh really.?? Under obama the troops are now coming back alive . Under the last guy, they came back in boxes .

You may slobber to slurp Barry's cum, but you have no idea what is going on around you.

{
The Obama administration is facing a serious scandal in which government officials are alleged to have falsified data to hide how long veterans were waiting to see doctors at VA hospitals. The controversy has led to calls for the resignation of Veterans Affairs Secretary Eric Shinseki, who has served for five years. Here is a timeline of events leading up to the current situation, which President Obama on Wednesday called "intolerable" and "disgraceful."

• Early 2012: Dr. Katherine Mitchell, a Veterans Affairs emergency-room physician, warns Sharon Helman, incoming director of the Phoenix VA Health Care System, that the Phoenix ER is overwhelmed and dangerous. Mitchell now alleges she was told within days by senior administrators that she had deficient communication skills and was transferred out of the ER.

• Later in 2012: The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs orders implementation of electronic wait-time tracking and makes improved patient access a top priority. In December, the Government Accountability Office tells the Veterans Health Administration that its reporting of outpatient medical-appointment wait times is "unreliable."}

Timeline: The story behind the VA scandal

I saw it earlier on MSNBC. How do veterans feel about that possibility? So far, this is the only link I've found:

The Immoral Minority: Reports say that Sarah Palin is under consideration to join Trump's cabinet as the Secretary of Veteran's Affairs. Update!
Washington Redskin, anything is better than the way barry treated veterans...
He had no respect for veterans… Fact

What's your fact ? That less troops die now than they have for the last decade ??

Thanks obama !

That's why military and veterans did not vote for Obama, he's a cowardly sack of shit and they know it… Quit falling in the well.

Donkey_ede6cb_776204.jpg
an you served in the military? when? :eusa_whistle:

I didn't . Guess that makes me qualified to run the VA.
Well, military folk have way more respect for Sarah Palin then they do for Barry… For good reason. Barry is a sorry sack of shit...

Based on a news report that I saw this afternoon (link attached at botom), I have to REALLY wonder what is going on in Trump's head. It seems now, his leading choice for the VA is to put Sarah Palin in charge.

Considering that she's shown a very tenuous grasp of issues, as evidenced by her VP run, do you really want her in charge of your health care?

I don't.

As a veteran of two branches (US Army...USMC) Trump is a man who respects veterans. You sir...are a bucket of shit.

I don't.

What issues didn't she grasp during her VP campaign?

I saw it earlier on MSNBC. How do veterans feel about that possibility? So far, this is the only link I've found:

The Immoral Minority: Reports say that Sarah Palin is under consideration to join Trump's cabinet as the Secretary of Veteran's Affairs. Update!

It's a good choice.

Obama has fucked veterans for so many years, someone who cares about them will be a refreshing change.

Oh really.?? Under obama the troops are now coming back alive . Under the last guy, they came back in boxes .

Well, sadly now we've had 4 Americans killed in the fight against ISIS.

One thousandth of the way to the Bush toll in the Iraq war.

Hey...asswipe....

US Troop Deaths in Afghan War Under Obama Now Twice That Under Bush | Just Foreign Policy

1728 US troops have died in Afghanistan since October 7, 2001, with 1153 of those deaths having occurred since President Obama's inauguration. 575 US troops died in Afghanistan during President Bush's term in office.

Have you seen some of the crap she did to Alaska?

And like I said, considering that she's already demonstrated she doesn't know much, myself as a retired veteran, think that she's one of the poorest choices he could possibly make.
What "crap" did she do to Alaska?

I don't.

All you have to do is mention Palin and the loons heads spin and explode....I've yet to understand why she rankles them so much but it's been ongoing since 2008

i think that she'd be ok . If not she gets fired or is given assistance or help . Its just my OPINION that she would approach the assignment with the goal and correct attitude to help military veterans BSailor
I think she would probably go in there and kick some ass. You don't need a PHD to solve the problems at the VA. You just need the guts to fire some people.

Pismoe is willing to give her a chance.

I am a veteran, I use the VA, I have great care in Salt Lake City, and I am not sure she would allow that to continue.

I don't.

Herpa Derpity Derp indeed, retard..

There was already a thread on this, you know because you've shit in it.

I don't.

All you have to do is mention Palin and the loons heads spin and explode....I've yet to understand why she rankles them so much but it's been ongoing since 2008
Because she is a quitter.

I don't.

As a veteran of two branches (US Army...USMC) Trump is a man who respects veterans. You sir...are a bucket of shit.

Actually, I'm a retired 20 year vet from the U.S. Navy. And, no, I don't think that Trump respects the military.

Especially when he tried to link his private schooling as military experience, and said his own personal 'Nam was trying not to catch STD's.

He has zero understanding of what the military experience is.

I don't.

Actually, I'm a retired 20 year vet from the U.S. Navy. And, no, I don't think that Trump respects the military.

Especially when he tried to link his private schooling as military experience, and said his own personal 'Nam was trying not to catch STD's.

Like Obama does? LMAO

I don't.

Herpa Derpity Derp indeed, retard..

There was already a thread on this, you know because you've shit in it.

Actually, both threads were created close to the same time.

Hey Mods.................can I get a merge?

Pismoe is willing to give her a chance.

I am a veteran, I use the VA, I have great care in Salt Lake City, and I am not sure she would allow that to continue.
What are you afraid of, that she'll cut off your care at the home for Alzheimer's patients?

It's a good choice.

Obama has fucked veterans for so many years, someone who cares about them will be a refreshing change.

Well, sadly now we've had 4 Americans killed in the fight against ISIS.

One thousandth of the way to the Bush toll in the Iraq war.

Hey...asswipe....

US Troop Deaths in Afghan War Under Obama Now Twice That Under Bush | Just Foreign Policy

1728 US troops have died in Afghanistan since October 7, 2001, with 1153 of those deaths having occurred since President Obama's inauguration. 575 US troops died in Afghanistan during President Bush's term in office.

He had to clean up bush's mess. How many died this year vs w's last year???

You righties want to drop troops into the middle of isis mess ! So don't pretend you give a shit about them.

I don't.

Like Obama does? LMAO

Okay then.............post 3 links from actual news sites proving that Obama doesn't like or respect the military. I'll wait.

Forum List

Back