Sarah Palin being considered for Secretary of Veterans Affairs

Lawrence O'Donnell is currently discussing Palin's possible new VA job. She would be the first non-veteran to ever hold that job.

... and that's a big deal WHY??

Experience. Plus, Palin is very close to Steve Bannon. Scary shit...

Doesn't bother you that the CINC has no military experience, and you're going to demand it for an administrative job like Director of the VA?

I think you're reaching ....

The VA has always been headed by veterans.

Lawrence O'Donnell is currently discussing Palin's possible new VA job. She would be the first non-veteran to ever hold that job.

Doesn't bother you that the CINC has no military experience, and you're going to demand it for an administrative job like Director of the VA?

I ask again ... and your point is?

Duh, like I said...

n36407504_31735415_1766.jpg

Duh, like I said...

No, you didn't make a point - you said that Palin would be the first VA director that wouldn't have direct military experience. I'd like to know what you feel the significance of that is - and why it would disqualify her from the position.

Surely, you have some reason - any reason at all will do.

Duh, like I said...

No, you didn't make a point - you said that Palin would be the first VA director that wouldn't have direct military experience. I'd like to know what you feel the significance of that is - and why it would disqualify her from the position.

Surely, you have some reason - any reason at all will do.

Fair enough. She's a moron.

I heard she did clean up Alaska's bureaucracy upon becoming governor. If Trump in looking for somebody to similarly clean the mess existing at the VA and is giving her consideration, I wouldn't be surprised if she does a good job given the opportunity.

Based on a news report that I saw this afternoon (link attached at botom), I have to REALLY wonder what is going on in Trump's head. It seems now, his leading choice for the VA is to put Sarah Palin in charge.

Considering that she's shown a very tenuous grasp of issues, as evidenced by her VP run, do you really want her in charge of your health care?

I don't.

Sarah Palin Under Consideration for VA Secretary

You're funny as hell. You want to complain about Palin possibly getting the job and you have no idea if she'll do a good job but you're silent about the shit job barry did helping veterans.:cuckoo:

Actually, when Obama became aware of the problem, he got rid of the VA secretary responsible and got a new one. Speaking as someone who actually uses the VA, after that happened, the services improved a great deal. Same with them issuing cards that allow veterans to use civilian medical facilities if the VA cannot fit them in within 30 days of request.

Matter of fact, the last time I had a physical, they told me that if I wanted, I could go to a civilian doctor because it was going to take them over 30 days to schedule me because they were still hiring new doctors. I told them there was no problem, and that because it was routine, I wasn't concerned and didn't mind waiting.

And now that it's starting to work better, you really think that a clueless person like Palin should be in charge of keeping it going in the right direction?

I don't. And part of it is the way she handled the care of rape victims as governor of AK.

The biggest problems with the VA are with fat cat administrators who get big bonuses for screwing over veterans and committing outright theft and the situation certainly hasn't improved under obama.

I saw it earlier on MSNBC. How do veterans feel about that possibility? So far, this is the only link I've found:

The Immoral Minority: Reports say that Sarah Palin is under consideration to join Trump's cabinet as the Secretary of Veteran's Affairs. Update!
Washington Redskin, anything is better than the way barry treated veterans...
He had no respect for veterans… Fact

What's your fact ? That less troops die now than they have for the last decade ??

Thanks obama !

That's why military and veterans did not vote for Obama, he's a cowardly sack of shit and they know it… Quit falling in the well.

Donkey_ede6cb_776204.jpg

ry true

Ahahahahahahaaaaa!!!
Oh God...I love you Americans!!!!
The comedy is just gold...how long can you keep producing at this high standard though?!

no worries ... the world will be laughing at right wingers for hundreds of years ..

Yeah, ok... I guess you missed the point where Democrats have the lowest numbers since the twenties?

- Minority control of Senate
- Minority control of the house
- Minority control of governorship's including state houses
- Lost the presidency
- Will not be able to appoint judicial activists to the courts for possibly a decade or better

Yeah.... run with that.
The best thing about that....next 2-4 years is all on you guys.

Exactly. In some way, all we have to do is sit back and enjoy the ride. They'll destroy the GOP from the inside, along with completely and totally dividing the nation. It's gonna be an absolute trainwreck....brace yourselves....

Ahahahahahahaaaaa!!!
The comedy is just gold...how long can you keep producing at this high standard though?!

no worries ... the world will be laughing at right wingers for hundreds of years ..

Yeah, ok... I guess you missed the point where Democrats have the lowest numbers since the twenties?

- Lost the presidency
- Will not be able to appoint judicial activists to the courts for possibly a decade or better

Yeah.... run with that.

Exactly. In some way, all we have to do is sit back and enjoy the ride. They'll destroy the GOP from the inside, along with completely and totally dividing the nation. It's gonna be an absolute trainwreck....brace yourselves....
Barry already divided the nation perfectly… Shit for brains:lmao:

Ahahahahahahaaaaa!!!

- Lost the presidency

Yeah.... run with that.

You idiots divided yourselves away from America because you're all a bunch of racist fucks... Shit for brains :lmao:

- Lost the presidency

Yeah.... run with that.

You idiots divided yourselves away from America because you're all a bunch of racist fucks... Shit for brains :lmao:
I'm a minority I can't be racist:poke:

Ahahahahahahaaaaa!!!

- Lost the presidency

Yeah.... run with that.

Talk's cheap ---- have a seat. Let the adults straighten out this mess you guys have made.

Based on a news report that I saw this afternoon (link attached at botom), I have to REALLY wonder what is going on in Trump's head. It seems now, his leading choice for the VA is to put Sarah Palin in charge.

Considering that she's shown a very tenuous grasp of issues, as evidenced by her VP run, do you really want her in charge of your health care?

I don't.

Sarah Palin Under Consideration for VA Secretary
As a veteran, I never expected Drumpf to look out for me....his insult to POWs was unforgiveable.

consider the fact that he has hoof-in-mouth disease. ------

Agent Orange naming Palin would be an insult to vets. What else should we expect from a person who trashed POWs. Wll POWs be alowd at the VA under Trump? Will they have to use the back door?

Donald Trump said POWs were not heroes. Trump, a man who never served had the balls to trash John McCain & you whiny fucks love him.

You don't know what you're talking about. bedwetter
:lmao:

Nice try but we are talking about the man for whom you voted. Why did you support such a person that trashed POWs?

A man who never served & never cared about the military who trashed our Generals when he claimed he knew more about ISIS than they did. He might as well screamed " Our military is stupid".

You petend patriots make me sick.

I think she'd be great pick if for no other reason to drive the moonbats even crazier.

LOL I agree but I'd put her as head of the Dept. of Energy.
Ahahahahahahaaaaa!!!

- Lost the presidency

Yeah.... run with that.

Obama did not split our country. Putting a black mam in the White House brought out all the racists & bigots who then helped Trump win.

Forum List

Back