Sarah Palin doesn't understand the GOP

I do know how big Alaska is, I lived there for seventeen years and Palin was my Governor...What different does it make the population of a state makes..what fucking state was Obama ever in charge of before he decided to run for President? Oh that's right he was a lowly State Senator of one the crookedest State Governments ever, Illinois.. what did Obama and most of you here ever run besides your mouths?

He was senator of a state with 20 times Alaska's population and revenue.

Just being governor doesn't automatically qualify anyone for the Presidency. Being a cum laude Harvard Law School graduate does, however.

lol, he was a frikken lowly state Senator of one the crookedest state government EVA, and JUNIOR SENATOR with not even a full term under his belt before you people elected him king.... and he got through Harvard somehow..sure doesn't show...remember, CORPS-MAN

You don't know that Obama was a US Senator? Really?

And.....how exactly does a king get elected?

Last edited:
Really? I watched her speech, and I'll be damned if I saw a teleprompter. Oh, I know why, THERE WASN'T ONE.

Get a fucking clue.
Hey get-a-clue-boy...

OOPS!
I take it back.

In any case, Palin hasn't spent a minuscule fraction of the amount of time obama has in front of a set of teleprompters. Her point was well taken, obama is on a perpetual campaign instead of doing his job, and we all know it.

Man....you sure do know how to fail.

My favorite part of the "hey look at my rack" Palin speech was when she read a joke about Obama using a teleprompter -- from a teleprompter.

:lol:

Really? I watched her speech, and I'll be damned if I saw a teleprompter. Oh, I know why, THERE WASN'T ONE.

Get a fucking clue.
It's always the most clueless who tell others to get a clue! :rofl::lmao:

Palin_Teleprompter.jpg

sarah-palin-cpac.png

Wait! Wait! Is that a.....a.....a TELEPROMPTER! OMG! :eek:

Seems to me that Palin's value to the party lies in her ability to "fire up the base" - which evidently means inspiring people to get off their couch and actually vote.

Yeah. That worked well in 2008, didn't it?

Palin understands the GOP better than anyone. She has exploited their simplistic, bumper sticker mentality to earn millions of dollars for herself and her family

You betcha

Watch what her own think about her on fox, they says she is uneducated and inarticulate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtgWZR3_ReA

the little child is on a roll..one of her OWN? that is how you on the left see people..
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Palin is nothing more than uneducated bible thumping white trash just like her followers :eek::eek::eek:

Obama is nothing more than an over "educated", affirmative action, teleprompter-reading, snake oil selling conman just like his followers.

the little child is on a roll..one of her OWN? that is how you on the left see people..
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Palin is nothing more than uneducated bible thumping white trash just like her followers :eek::eek::eek:

Obama is nothing more than an over "educated", affirmative action, teleprompter-reading, snake oil selling conman just like his followers.

Obama won a Nobel Prize. Plus, he's cool. :cool:

right, a noble PEACE prize to the guy who has authorized the murder of "suspected" terroriists including US citizens with no trials inside and outside the USA by drones.

cool?? he is as cool as a shit sandwich.

Obama was GIVEN the Nobel Peace Prize by people whose country has a minute trace of blacks in the population and so they thought it cool to give the Prize - unearned - to a black dude.

as to Palin, she will never recover from the slander that was heaped on her by the left wing state controlled media.

liberals remain scared shitless of attractive, conservative, family oriented, gun toting women. The perfect liberal female is a fat lesbian with a big mouth and the intelligence of a gnat.

as to Palin, she will never recover from the slander that was heaped on her by the left wing state controlled media.

liberals remain scared shitless of attractive, conservative, family oriented, gun toting women. The perfect liberal female is a fat lesbian with a big mouth and the intelligence of a gnat.

It's interesting, and revealing, that you mentioned attractiveness as her first attribute. That says all there is to say about Sarah Palin and those who support her.

It's interesting, and revealing, that you mentioned attractiveness as her first attribute. That says all there is to say about Sarah Palin and those who support her.
palinjoker1.jpg

liberals remain scared shitless of attractive, conservative, family oriented, gun toting women.

I think you describe Palin very well. And appropriately, you omitted adjectives such as "intelligent", "thougtful", "articulate", "dignified" and "intellectually curious."

We're on the same page re: Sarah Palin.

my choice of listing her attributes was arbitrary, would you feel better if I said: gun toting, family orientated, conservative, and attractive?

Yes, she is attractive, but to me she has a very irritating voice and speech patterns. She did a good job as governor of alaska, but I never thought she had any place on the national stage.

But my point remains valid that liberals hate females like Palin because they destroy their ideal of what women should be.

liberals remain scared shitless of attractive, conservative, family oriented, gun toting women.

I think you describe Palin very well. And appropriately, you omitted adjectives such as "intelligent", "thougtful", "articulate", "dignified" and "intellectually curious."

We're on the same page re: Sarah Palin.

you are wasting your typing. I am not, and was never, a big palin fan. McCain/Palin was a terrible ticket in 08.

my choice of listing her attributes was arbitrary, would you feel better if I said: gun toting, family orientated, conservative, and attractive?

Yes, she is attractive, but to me she has a very irritating voice and speech patterns. She did a good job as governor of alaska, but I never thought she had any place on the national stage.

But my point remains valid that liberals hate females like Palin because they destroy their ideal of what women should be.

You can think that they "hate" her, that's your call, but I can pretty much guarantee they're not afraid of her. That's why they bring her into the conversation at every opportunity - she's a net positive for them, easy.

You can think that they "hate" her, that's your call, but I can pretty much guarantee they're not afraid of her. That's why they bring her into the conversation at every opportunity - she's a net positive for them, easy.

Sorry, but you are misquoting me. I said liberals are afraid of women LIKE palin. They are scared of conservative women who will stand up for things like family, freedom, God, gun rights, pro life, lower taxes, smaller government, and the constitution.

the ideal liberal woman is Rosie O'Donnel---lesbian, loud mouthed, fat, and with the brains of a dog turd.

Forum List

Back