Sarah Palin lied about her son. He never even served in combat

Tina Fey is back as Palin on SNL tonight .. funny opening bit.

Will the loons take her skit as truth again...like they did last time? That was priceless, the left really thought Sarah Palin said that. NOTHING is dumber than a left loon

Unless it's a right wing loon that thinks Al Gore claimed to have invented the internet.

And Sarah Palin did, in fact, say that you could see Russia from parts of Alaska and that meant she had foreign policy cred. That's what was mocked.

Will the loons take her skit as truth again...like they did last time? That was priceless, the left really thought Sarah Palin said that. NOTHING is dumber than a left loon

Unless it's a right wing loon that thinks Al Gore claimed to have invented the internet.

And Sarah Palin did, in fact, say that you could see Russia from parts of Alaska and that meant she had foreign policy cred. That's what was mocked.

Welp....here is the fact....one can see part of Russia from parts of Alaska. Next

Welp....here is the fact....one can see part of Russia from parts of Alaska. Next
Really, with a telescope?

Do you liberals even know any veterans?

You do realize that 20 percent of FEMALE veterans who served in Iraq and Afghanistan suffer from PTSD, right?

How many women Veterans have PTSD?

Among women Veterans of the conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan, almost 20 of every 100 (or 20%) have been diagnosed with PTSD. We also know the rates of PTSD in women Vietnam Veterans. An important study found that about 27 of every 100 female Vietnam Veterans (or 27%) suffered from PTSD sometime during their postwar lives. To compare, in men who served in Vietnam, about 31 of every 100 (or 31%) developed PTSD in their lifetime.

Traumatic Stress in Women Veterans - PTSD: National Center for PTSD
How do I know? One of the veterans at the Legion suffers from PTSD. She was a 88 Mike...truck driver...not a combat MOS.

Now please STFU before you embarrass yourselves even further, if that is remotely possible.

And for fucksake, stop pretending that you have a single fucking clue what the fuck you are talking about, you silver spoon stuck up your collective asses, lily-livered, soft-handed fuckchops.

Thanks in advance.
Missourian.

Five years after having served?

Why don't you just admit Track is a wife beater and dishonors those who actually suffer PTSD

Fuck off man. He's been treated from the get go.

Now that being said, are you sure all you progressives want to go there?

I'm loaded for bear on Chelsea and her new family. Tell me when.

Oh and I've been a busy body. Newsmaker family info. 10 months of winter 2 months of bad skating.

:)
Interesting

Do you have a link showing Track being treated for PTSD?

Does Chelsea's husband beat her? Does she get involved in drunken brawls?

Well I was looking at it this way. Keep it clean. But if the gloves come off make sure its a cage match.

Now you want to play? Its ECW time.

No shit sherlock and I never claimed it wasn't true. She made that true statement in relation to a question about foreign policy, as thought the fact that Russia can be seen from a part of Alaska she's probably never even visited, gave her credentials in foreign policy. That is what was mocked, not Tina Fey's version of it.

They are lying, from 2008-
Sarah Palin's Son Track Stars in Iraq

Col. Burt Thompson flying over Iraq.

Pfc. Track Palinhas been promoted from driver to an "air guard" position in one of the rear hatches of the Stryker vehicle. He stands in the hatch with a rifle and watches out for danger to the vehicle, be it airborne or on the ground. His unit also provides security for the brigade's commander and deputy commander. From there, the next promotion is to be a dismounted soldier, one that leaves the 20-ton, eight-wheeled armored combat vehicle.

From all reports, Track Palin is an unassuming and humble fellow and very quiet about the whole "mom running for vice president" thing. "He's a good kid and a good soldier and he'd like to remain anonymous," says Col. Burt Thompson who commands the Alaska-based 25th Infantry Division's 1st Stryker Brigade Combat Team, known as the "Arctic Wolves."

Really, with a telescope?

Listen up runt, for the last time, you're not funny, not clever and pretty much a major PIA, get off your dead azz and actually educate yourself.

There are two islands in the Bering Staight - Big Diomede and Little Diomede. The big island is Russian and the small one American. They are 1.5 miles from each other. Interestingly, the International Date Line separates the two, so there is a time difference of 23 hours between the two.

No shit sherlock and I never claimed it wasn't true. She made that true statement in relation to a question about foreign policy, as thought the fact that Russia can be seen from a part of Alaska she's probably never even visited, gave her credentials in foreign policy. That is what was mocked, not Tina Fey's version of it.

Bleh...go back to bed, you started something, Googled when challenged and said "oops, gotta cover my azz"

Do you liberals even know any veterans?

You do realize that 20 percent of FEMALE veterans who served in Iraq and Afghanistan suffer from PTSD, right?

How many women Veterans have PTSD?

Among women Veterans of the conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan, almost 20 of every 100 (or 20%) have been diagnosed with PTSD. We also know the rates of PTSD in women Vietnam Veterans. An important study found that about 27 of every 100 female Vietnam Veterans (or 27%) suffered from PTSD sometime during their postwar lives. To compare, in men who served in Vietnam, about 31 of every 100 (or 31%) developed PTSD in their lifetime.

Traumatic Stress in Women Veterans - PTSD: National Center for PTSD
How do I know? One of the veterans at the Legion suffers from PTSD. She was a 88 Mike...truck driver...not a combat MOS.

Now please STFU before you embarrass yourselves even further, if that is remotely possible.

And for fucksake, stop pretending that you have a single fucking clue what the fuck you are talking about, you silver spoon stuck up your collective asses, lily-livered, soft-handed fuckchops.

Thanks in advance.
Missourian.

Five years after having served?

Why don't you just admit Track is a wife beater and dishonors those who actually suffer PTSD

Fuck off man. He's been treated from the get go.

Now that being said, are you sure all you progressives want to go there?

I'm loaded for bear on Chelsea and her new family. Tell me when.

Oh and I've been a busy body. Newsmaker family info. 10 months of winter 2 months of bad skating.

:)
Interesting

Do you have a link showing Track being treated for PTSD?

Does Chelsea's husband beat her? Does she get involved in drunken brawls?

You find it. Its out there. Now her husband? Whoooaaaaaaaa are you sure? Criminal activity?

Hahahahahahaha.

Soon coming to a board near you. Told you I've been busy.

But how about Mrs. Clinton standing on a podium relaying a story of sniper fire which has well been shown to have not one ounce of truth to it? Seems to me she should be the one being called a reprehensible liar. You'll support the liar any way.

Quick.........when you can't "defend"......change the topic.

But how about Mrs. Clinton standing on a podium relaying a story of sniper fire which has well been shown to have not one ounce of truth to it? Seems to me she should be the one being called a reprehensible liar. You'll support the liar any way.

Quick.........when you can't "defend"......change the topic.

What is there to defend? The left wing makes up a meme and then expects people to defend against it, BS.

BUT there is nothing made up about Mrs. Bosnia Clinton lying about Bosnia, nothing.

Just trying to point out the hypocrisy.

Bleh...go back to bed, you started something, Googled when challenged and said "oops, gotta cover my azz"

I started nothing. You brought up the Tina Fey bit as a slam against liberals. This liberal actually watched both the Palin interview when she said it and the Tina Fey bit when she mocked it. Palin was being mocked for bringing up that part of Alaska being near to part of Russia were her foreign policy credentials.

I know, you're pissed because you just now found out that Al Gore never claimed to have invented the internet.

it is such an insult to the men and women who are truly suffering and who did serve in actual combat roles.....

Well why don't you just step out there and make the difference. An insult. You just fucking gave it. I guess unless you killed someone in war you arent worthy of treatment. Unreal. Just unfreaking real.

What is your level of being treated for PTSD?

Forum List

Back