Sarah Palin Says White House Located At 1400 Pennsylvania Avenue

Guy, you made a claim that Palin sent a bunch of people to prison in the less than three years she was governor.

Name them.

Simple enough.

You should have my rate card by now. When I receive payment I'll do all the linking you'll have paid for. No, sorry, your Obama EBT card is not accepted.

Pay up or shut up.

PENNSYLVANIA
AVENUE!
That's about as close as that twit will ever get to the White House.
4i6Ckte.gif

[
You should have my rate card by now. When I receive payment I'll do all the linking you'll have paid for. No, sorry, your Obama EBT card is not accepted.

Pay up or shut up.

Uh, no, put up or shut up, or we all know you are a lying sack of crap.

You claimed Palin (who isn't a prosecutor and has no prosecutorial authority) sent crooked Alaskan politicians to jail.

I'm sure she referred them to the "Department of Law" (snicker, snicker.)

During the 2008 campaign, Biden claimed when the Senate was adjourned, he ate every day at a restaurant in Dover....it had been closed for 17 years.

And he's a heartbeat (pacemaker) away from the briefcase with the nuclear missile codes. :disbelief:

So how many of you Palin haters ever been a governor, a major party VP candidate, a millionaire, and a woman who's given chubbies to a hundred million American men?

So STFU eh?

The freaking president admits his failures in foreign policy and the radical left worries about who, Sara Palin?

Tempest, meet teapot.

My god, how petty. She got the address wrong, big fucking deal. I've looked around the internet, and the left is going crazy with this story.
A Muslim has beheaded a woman in America's heartland and this is what the fruitcakes want to talk about.
Fucking unbelievable.

White Christians are shooting and raping women-- one Muslim hardly rates a news day.

During the 2008 campaign, Biden claimed when the Senate was adjourned, he ate every day at a restaurant in Dover....it had been closed for 17 years.

And he's a heartbeat (pacemaker) away from the briefcase with the nuclear missile codes. :disbelief:
Link?

Forum List

Back