Sarah Palin Tops Poll Of Women Americans Want To Run For President

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
I believe the electorate are waking up knowing Gov. Palin would make a fine president compared to the non-natural born Citizen we have in office today as well as Hillary who is scandal ridden. Palin would get America back on track to prosperity and end Obamacare as we know it. She would reinstate what it is like to be proud to be an American along with the exceptionalism that goes with it. Putin would not ever humiliate Palin on the world stage as he has done Obama with Syria and the Crimea/Ukraine crisis. If she runs vote for her.

Sarah Palin Tops Poll of Women Americans Want to Run for President

sarah-palin-hair.jpg

Last edited:
Geez...watching Palin run would definitely be entertaining...and when she got tired halfway thru...she could just QUIT..Like she did with her job as governor...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Last edited:
Putin would not ever humiliate Palin on the world stage as he has done Obama with Syria and the Crimea/Ukraine crisis.

When I stop laughing, I'll ask you why you think that Sarah Palin should be in charge of the world's most destructive military.

This is the second thread on the same exact story.
Steve, you need to look a little further into the real world. Sarah Palin is only popular with the far right and that will not win her any elections. Those who have a negative opinion are a very clear majority in every poll..
The link I'm going to leave here clearly show that, that no matter who asks the question, "do you have a favorable or unfavorable opinion of Sarah Palin(?), over 50% up to over 60% don't like her.
Political Figures: P

Geez...watching Palin run would definitely be entertaining...and when she got tired halfway thru...she could just QUIT..Like she did her job job as governor...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Or like Obama did his Senate term after he promised not to. Or like Hillary quit her Senate seat then quit as SOS. Or Kerry who quit his Senate seat. A whole lot of quitters out there.

I believe the electorate are waking up knowing Gov. Palin would make a fine president compared to the non-natural born Citizen we have in office today as well as Hillary who is scandal ridden. Palin would get America back on track to prosperity and end Obamacare as we know it. She would reinstate what it is like to be proud to be an American along with the exceptionalism that goes with it. Putin would not ever humiliate Palin on the world stage as he has done Obama with Syria and the Crimea/Ukraine crisis. If she runs vote for her.

sarah-palin-hair.jpg

Excellent! Very very excellent!

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

breitbart is great fiction.

please run the idiot... .. pretty please.

sarah-palin-hair.jpg

Excellent! Very very excellent!

Well, one thing is certain - she damned well couldn't do any worse than that fool in the office now.

sarah-palin-hair.jpg

This is a joke right? She is semi illiterate joke , its time for her to get off the stage. No educated literate person that buffone seriously. Even in her own party she is seen-as a Low IQ joke

Last edited by a moderator:

sarah-palin-hair.jpg

This is a joke right? She is semi illiterate joke , its time for her to get off the stage. No educated literate person that buffone seriously. Even in her own party she is seen-as a Low IQ joke

Hey, at least she doesn't think the Constitution was written 20 centuries ago and doesn't think we have 57 states in America like ineligible Obama. We can play this game all day.

sarah-palin-hair.jpg

Just like the left wing posters on this forum.

Even conservatives call palin an uneducated moron

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

breitbart is great fiction.

please run the idiot... .. pretty please.

CBS (RATHER and Bush Air National Guard), NBC (George Zimmerman Police Tapes) and The New York Times (Jayson Blair) are proven liars. How and why could you put Breitbart into the same class based on your allegiance and fury?

Also, you call Palin an idiot yet America will not see her blaming another 9-11 attack on a YouTube video and then snapping at Congress and The American People: "At this point, what difference does it make?"

No!!!!!!!! Don't run Palin!!!!!! Just thinking about it makes me so scared!!!! Once I am scared, I must then say hateful things about her!! I will do it because I am so sure that she would win......she would beat any Democrat who runs! I am so scared! Nooooooooooo!!!!

Forum List

Back