Sarah Palin Tops Poll Of Women Americans Want To Run For President

My emotions are fine, it's your callus remarks, that show that you, and most other scumbag liberals in here have a HUGE double standard, hypocrisy, and lie through your teeth most of the time. The very fact that NONE of the liberal scum in here wouldn't say anything about your remarks speaks for itself. Liberals. just a step below dog shit! Take that to the bank!
Case in point...
Your calling me a liberal!:badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:
Not exactly...

God no. She would be a thousand times worse....

Be specific exactly how compared to the constitutional ineligible president we have right now?

Be specific exactly how the president we have right now is Constitutionally ineligible.

emot-munch.gif

Due to the fact his birth was governed by the British Nationality Act of 1948 due to his father owing allegiance to the British Crown. He was never a natural born Citizen despite the alleged birth in Hawaii. Sheriff Joe Arpaio investigated his birth certificate released on April 27, 2011 and found it and his selective service registration to be a 100% forgery. Expect new evidence to be released on his ineligibility in the coming weeks.

Be specific exactly how compared to the constitutional ineligible president we have right now?

Be specific exactly how the president we have right now is Constitutionally ineligible.

emot-munch.gif

Due to the fact his birth was governed by the British Nationality Act of 1948 due to his father owing allegiance to the British Crown. He was never a natural born Citizen despite the alleged birth in Hawaii. Sheriff Joe Arpaio investigated his birth certificate released on April 27, 2011 and found it and his selective service registration to be a 100% forgery. Expect new evidence to be released on his ineligibility in the coming weeks.
That's terrifically nuts, like Joe, but thanks.

I want Palin to run. For sure. The comedy was outstanding:

She did a great Tina Fey.

Last edited by a moderator:
If that bimbo ever got in office.....cough cough...said in my best Signourney Weaver aka Ripley voice: You can all just kiss your asses goodbye.

Palin is proof that liberals hate women....And babies since they mostly hate her for NOT killing her son in the womb.
No one hates her for that, it's just a sign of how she can't think straight. As for hating women, we wouldn't call her that but she and other women do have body parts in common.

Palin is the kind of "woman" a girl I knew long ago used to say was good for only two things, three if she'd take it up the ass.

Palin is proof that liberals hate women....And babies since they mostly hate her for NOT killing her son in the womb.
No one hates her for that, it's just a sign of how she can't think straight. As for hating women, we wouldn't call her that but she and other women do have body parts in common.

Palin is the kind of "woman" a girl I knew long ago used to say was good for only two things, three if she'd take it up the ass.

Nothing like wanting to kill these Down's Syndrome babies... You asshole are the lowest pieces of shit on the human scale! These PEOPLE are worthless, they deserve to be eliminated, truly classless, and clueless, scum! Now, let's see you people, and I use that word loosely, make fun of him! I fully expect it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing like wanting to kill these Down's Syndrome babies... You asshole are the lowest pieces of shit on the human scale! These PEOPLE are worthless, they deserve to be eliminated, truly classless, and clueless, scum! Now, let's see you people, and I use that word loosely, make fun of him! I fully expect it!
I'm guessing you missed the part where I said they can be very sweet, but shouldn't have been born? That goes for all Trisomes, not just 21.

If that bimbo ever got in office.....cough cough...said in my best Signourney Weaver aka Ripley voice: You can all just kiss your asses goodbye.

Could you pry your lips off Obama's nether realm to do dat?

My lips are not on Obama's sorry ass. Sorry to disappoint. He sucks. Palin sucks more.
Gimmee someone to vote for that will be a great prez. Not a bimbo and not a weakling. Thanks in advance.

I'm guessing you missed the part where I said they can be very sweet, but shouldn't have been born? That goes for all Trisomes, not just 21.

Yes, we understand you want to play GOD, as if you have the right. Would you have killed him right after he was "born?"

Down's syndrome babies are God's Angels. For reals. Most humans are just too damn dumb to see them for what they are. Angels.

Yes, we understand you want to play GOD, as if you have the right. Would you have killed him right after he was "born?"
We play god here, that's our role on the planet in case you hadn't noticed.

As for killing him just after he was born, that's an option, although I tend to reserve Post-Birth Abortions for more serious cases, especially those where the neonate is in serious pain or will die very shortly after birth. The ethics are not an issue. Tim wouldn't have cared one way or another at that point.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back