Sarah Palin Tops Poll Of Women Americans Want To Run For President

...dictator of peoples actions!
That is how you can really get things done, when you need to. You don't fight a war by taking a vote on each hill to take, or letting everyone do their own thing.

Perhaps Conservatives should take your advice, just start dispatching idiots, such as yourself....I mean since you put it the way you have, it would certainly being back sanity after the virus was destroyed! Cure the patient, as such!
Perhaps you should try and get your emotions under control?

You guys and Sarah, both so wrapped up in what other people say that isn't PC.

Let's just see.
But your thread is full of false statements to begin with.

I believe the electorate are waking up knowing Gov. Palin would make a fine president compared to the non-natural born Citizen we have in office today as well as Hillary who is scandal ridden. Palin would get America back on track to prosperity and end Obamacare as we know it. She would reinstate what it is like to be proud to be an American along with the exceptionalism that goes with it. Putin would not ever humiliate Palin on the world stage as he has done Obama with Syria and the Crimea/Ukraine crisis. If she runs vote for her.

Sarah Palin Tops Poll of Women Americans Want to Run for President

sarah-palin-hair.jpg

That is how you can really get things done, when you need to. You don't fight a war by taking a vote on each hill to take, or letting everyone do their own thing.

Perhaps Conservatives should take your advice, just start dispatching idiots, such as yourself....I mean since you put it the way you have, it would certainly being back sanity after the virus was destroyed! Cure the patient, as such!

My emotions are fine, it's your callus remarks, that show that you, and most other scumbag liberals in here have a HUGE double standard, hypocrisy, and lie through your teeth most of the time. The very fact that NONE of the liberal scum in here wouldn't say anything about your remarks speaks for itself. Liberals. just a step below dog shit! Take that to the bank!

My emotions are fine, it's your callus remarks, that show that you, and most other scumbag liberals in here have a HUGE double standard, hypocrisy, and lie through your teeth most of the time. The very fact that NONE of the liberal scum in here wouldn't say anything about your remarks speaks for itself. Liberals. just a step below dog shit! Take that to the bank!

Liberals invented this country Jack. Don't like it? You're welcome to GTFO and return to Pyonyang.

Liberals invented this country Jack. Don't like it? You're welcome to GTFO and return to Pyonyang.

The word liberal, as implied then has about as much connection to you scum, as grass has to poison ivy!

I believe the electorate are waking up knowing Gov. Palin would make a fine president compared to the non-natural born Citizen we have in office today as well as Hillary who is scandal ridden. Palin would get America back on track to prosperity and end Obamacare as we know it. She would reinstate what it is like to be proud to be an American along with the exceptionalism that goes with it. Putin would not ever humiliate Palin on the world stage as he has done Obama with Syria and the Crimea/Ukraine crisis. If she runs vote for her.

Sarah Palin Tops Poll of Women Americans Want to Run for President
I would vote for her.

Case in point...

Case in point...
Your calling me a liberal!:badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

I don't care for the woman one way or the other. Run or don't run - makes no difference to me. All I'm saying is that she couldn't POSSIBLY do any worse that this incompetent fool that we have now.

Hell, at worst, it is a zero sum gain.

I don't care for the woman one way or the other. Run or don't run - makes no difference to me. All I'm saying is that she couldn't POSSIBLY do any worse that this incompetent fool that we have now.

God no. She would be a thousand times worse....

A thousand times! Can you list just 100 of those?:eusa_whistle:

I would just like me to point out once again that the poll question is 'which woman OTHER than Hillary Clinton would you support'. So, other than than Hillary, 9% of respondents supported Palin. 9%

......:rofl:

Be specific exactly how compared to the constitutional ineligible president we have right now?

Be specific exactly how compared to the constitutional ineligible president we have right now?

Be specific exactly how the president we have right now is Constitutionally ineligible.

emot-munch.gif

Forum List

Back