Sarah Sanders Broke The Law When She Attacked The Restaurant That Refused To Serve Her

There isn't anything to bait. The fact is that the server posted on FB and put up the picture. The media picked it up. Sanders tweeted it. There is no fight between the two. It's all a bunch of made up bullshit. The Democratic Party is going to lose for bullshit. They don't have anything else. It's tabloid bullshit.
Well, and you're a dick.
That about covers it. My day is fine.

I'm a dick because I agree with all this being Bullshit? lmao.
Point_over_your_head.jpg

You're obviously too busy calling people names and beating your head against the wall to realize people's position on this whole thing. :itsok:

How did she attack the restaurant? It seems to me that she related a factual encounter with a crazy hostile nut case democrat. Don't Trump employees have the same freedom of social media that crazy lefties enjoy?

She used her official government twitter feed to attack the restaurant. This is illegal and no White House employees don’t have the right to use official government communications to endorse a private business or to criticize a private business.

I find it amusing that Republicans, who say that refusal of service on moral grounds is an important right for business owners, are now complaining quite vociferously that their rights are being violated when decent human beings refuse service to those who take children away from their parents and put them in concentration camps.

When THEY’RE the ones being refused service because of their lack of morality, it’s wrong.
Sorry, dingbat, but it is not. I doubt there is even such a thing as the "official government twitter" for the press secretary. It's not like the government has to pay for twitter accounts, moron.

No Republican is saying the owner didn't have a right to what what she did. That doesn't mean she can't be criticized. She's a dumbass and a bigot. Reporting that fact is not an attack on freedom of speech.

I could spend all day criticizing the idiocies in just this one post, but the exercise grows boring.

You doubt??? You mean you haven’t seen the screen shots or even checked Twitter for her accounts?

So you’re being willfully ignorant and trashing others who are better informed. What a stupid tool you are.

Here’s a link with a screen shot of the tweet. On her “Press Secretary” account. SHS has two personal twitter accounts but she used her official twitter to criticize this restaurant. As previously stated, that’s illegal.

Ex-White House ethics chief: Sarah Sanders tweet violates ethics laws
Are you claiming you know for certain that the account she used is government property? How can the government own something that is given out for free?

You're an astounding dumbass.

Twitter accounts aren’t “property”. If you attack a business using your boss’ letterhead, you’ll be fired. Any abuse of work related communication devices for personal matters can get you fired.

For White House employees, it is illegal to use government communications - email, letterhead or twitter, to either promote or denigrate a private business.

Conservatives think it’s OK for Christians to deny service to gays on moral grounds, but are whining like babies over liberals refusing to serve liars who think it’s OK take young children from their parents and put them in cages.
Cry me a river you dumbass… Your political correctness makes you look like a stupid bitch

Says a silly fucker that trusts the federal government

Our federal government is entirely trustworthy on the small things and issues.

But on the really big matters that will influence their future power, no, no one should be trusted when they have a lot of skin in the game.

Such people will always go to protect their skin.

How did she attack the restaurant? It seems to me that she related a factual encounter with a crazy hostile nut case democrat. Don't Trump employees have the same freedom of social media that crazy lefties enjoy?

She used her official government twitter feed to attack the restaurant. This is illegal and no White House employees don’t have the right to use official government communications to endorse a private business or to criticize a private business.

I find it amusing that Republicans, who say that refusal of service on moral grounds is an important right for business owners, are now complaining quite vociferously that their rights are being violated when decent human beings refuse service to those who take children away from their parents and put them in concentration camps.

When THEY’RE the ones being refused service because of their lack of morality, it’s wrong.
Sorry, dingbat, but it is not. I doubt there is even such a thing as the "official government twitter" for the press secretary. It's not like the government has to pay for twitter accounts, moron.

No Republican is saying the owner didn't have a right to what what she did. That doesn't mean she can't be criticized. She's a dumbass and a bigot. Reporting that fact is not an attack on freedom of speech.

I could spend all day criticizing the idiocies in just this one post, but the exercise grows boring.

You doubt??? You mean you haven’t seen the screen shots or even checked Twitter for her accounts?

So you’re being willfully ignorant and trashing others who are better informed. What a stupid tool you are.

Here’s a link with a screen shot of the tweet. On her “Press Secretary” account. SHS has two personal twitter accounts but she used her official twitter to criticize this restaurant. As previously stated, that’s illegal.

Are you claiming you know for certain that the account she used is government property? How can the government own something that is given out for free?

Twitter accounts aren’t “property”. If you attack a business using your boss’ letterhead, you’ll be fired. Any abuse of work related communication devices for personal matters can get you fired.

For White House employees, it is illegal to use government communications - email, letterhead or twitter, to either promote or denigrate a private business.

Conservatives think it’s OK for Christians to deny service to gays on moral grounds, but are whining like babies over liberals refusing to serve liars who think it’s OK take young children from their parents and put them in cages.
So you admit that using twitter in and of itself is not a violation of any government regulations. She didn't use a government letterhead. You just admitted that twitter is not "government communications." She didn't even denigrate a private business. She simply stated that facts.

No conservative has said the restaurant owners didn't have the right to behave like jackass bigots. The only ones whining about it are leftwing idiots like you.

Obama is the only president who put children in cages, dingbat.

Our federal government is entirely trustworthy on the small things and issues.

But on the really big matters that will influence their future power, no, no one should be trusted when they have a lot of skin in the game.

Such people will always go to protect their skin.
The federal government isn't trustworthy, period.

You are proving that you're the ones who are stupid.
Cretinus is stupid, but not to the level of stupidity of Starkey or JoeBitch.

He is gettting close though.
Then there's deanr and rightwinger. They created a special category of stupid for those two.

You have no room to call others stupid. You didn’t even know White House staff have government twitter accounts.

Aren't you Canadian?

Then there's deanr and rightwinger. They created a special category of stupid for those two.

You have no room to call others stupid. You didn’t even know White House staff have government twitter accounts.
I don't know what hasn't been proven. You have failed to demonstrate that any twitter account is government property.

Aren't you Canadian?
Yes she is. She's a Canadian communist.

Sarah Sanders, not only abused her official position to try to destroy the Red Hen restaurant. She also broke the law. These laws exist to keep people in prominent government positions from abusing their power. Since Donald Trump views himself as above the law, this culture has trickled down through his entire administration.

Sarah Sanders Broke The Law When She Attacked Restaurant That Kicked Her Out
I guess Obama slandering Joe the plumber was ok... And that sicking the IRS on him was ok too.. According to you this is legal....

First you admit that the government can't own a twitter account, and then you say it's illegal for government employees to use government twitter accounts to attack a business.

Which is it? Does the government own Sanders' twitter account or not?

I bet all the kitchen help were Illegals. Should be getting a visit from ICE soon.

So where's the "letterhead" on a twitter account?

Repeating your lame smears against Republicans doesn't make them true, shit-for-brains.

Wrong. I haven't seen a single conservative on here say that the restaurant didn't have a right to refuse service to her. That being said, the kids in cages were under Obama.

I HAVE seen them say, however, that Sarah Sanders also had a right to post about it in a factual manner.

Actions have consequences. Just like you have a right to jump out into traffic, the outcome may not be what you prefer but you still have the right.

Aren't you Canadian?
Yes she is. She's a Canadian communist.

Sounds more like a case of Canadian-When-Convenient.

Poor Sarah. I guess that she will have to be content just eating the leftovers from Trump's plate, including the unfished portions of Trump's steaks that have been cooked to "well done", such that they rattle on the plate.

Have you not been paying attention? Sarah Sanders stayed classy, unlike that bigot Stephanie Wilkinson, and still got the last laugh - big time.

Sarah, classy? Man, I am glad that I don't go to your church!

Yes, she stayed classy on this. You don't like Trump, therefore you don't like her. You make this personal, she doesn't.

I don't have to make it personal to dislike someone whose job it is to lie for the president every day.
Lol

Sarah strikes me as someone who read the novel, "1984" too many times, and decided to make a career out of turning the whole concept of the book into reality.

Oh that's right. The 1st Amendment doesn't apply to Republicans. Thanks for reminding me.
Government officials can’t abuse their office for personal vengeance. She should have used her private twitter account.
Smack her pee pee and give her a stern warning.
I’d pursue jail time if I were the restaurant owners. The case makes itself.

Not to worry, I'm sure some Democrat mega-donor will offer to pay for this losing case.
Nah it'll be a low key easy win for the restaurant owner

Old school got his law degree by sending in $1.47 and two fruit loops box tops to DegreesRus.He learned all he knows watching Scooby doo reruns.

She broke no laws. There is no law against telling the truth and no one was condemned.
Nah she used her office in an attempt to destroy the restaurant. There will be a lawsuit.
how did she do that?
Used her official account as press secretary to condemn a business for personal reasons. She’ll end up paying out a hefty sum.

She didn't condemn the business.

View attachment 200637
She singled them out knowing what would happen. They have received death threats because she abused her official government position and the power it comes with to destroy them. Easy win for the restaurant in a lawsuit.

What a loon. The waitress posted about Sanders being 86ed. The restaurant tried to claim her ouster as a trophy. She posted the facts. But I can see why that disturbs you.

Government officials can’t abuse their office for personal vengeance. She should have used her private twitter account.
Smack her pee pee and give her a stern warning.
I’d pursue jail time if I were the restaurant owners. The case makes itself.

Not to worry, I'm sure some Democrat mega-donor will offer to pay for this losing case.
Nah it'll be a low key easy win for the restaurant owner

Old school got his law degree by sending in $1.47 and two fruit loops box tops to DegreesRus.He learned all he knows watching Scooby doo reruns.
^ And now 8 year olds are posting on the forum. Great.

Nah she used her office in an attempt to destroy the restaurant. There will be a lawsuit.
how did she do that?
Used her official account as press secretary to condemn a business for personal reasons. She’ll end up paying out a hefty sum.

She didn't condemn the business.

View attachment 200637
She singled them out knowing what would happen. They have received death threats because she abused her official government position and the power it comes with to destroy them. Easy win for the restaurant in a lawsuit.

What a loon. The waitress posted about Sanders being 86ed. The restaurant tried to claim her ouster as a trophy. She posted the facts. But I can see why that disturbs you.
Disturbed? You nuts are the ones losing your minds and sending death threats to the restaurant owners. You are disgusting, filthy people.

Forum List

Back