Sarah Silverman Afraid Of The American Flag Now

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
sarah_silverman_c14-0-886-509_s885x516.jpg

I guess the brainwashing is starting to work on some people.

Apparently Sarah Silverman is afraid of our flag. She saw her boyfriend raising an American flag the other day and suddenly a feeling of dread creeped into the back of her mind. This is communist propaganda at it's best. They are trying to turn weak minded, impressionable people into anti-American pessimists. And what's worse, she didn't understand why.

I have an answer for her. I think she's relating the flag to nationalism, which relates to Nazis, which means somebody is warming up the ovens.

By Jessica Chasmar - The Washington Times - Friday, December 8, 2017
Comedian Sarah Silverman addressed the topic of American nationalism during a monologue on her Hulu talk show Thursday night, describing the “visceral reaction” and fear she felt when an old boyfriend of hers hoisted an American flag on his own property.

“I had a boyfriend many years ago, he was my first boyfriend who had his own house, and one day I went outside to see what he was doing, and he was hoisting an American flag up the flagpole in his front yard,” Ms. Silverman said. “And I instantly felt very weird. It didn’t make sense, but I felt … scared.”

The talk-show host said she immediately questioned her boyfriend’s motives, to which he responded, “Um, because I love America?”

“I was like, ‘Right, right, of course,’ but inside I was shaken,” Ms. Silverman recalled.

“I had no idea why I was freaking out,” she said, so she called her sister, a rabbi in Israel, to try to understand her feelings better.

“[My sister] was like, ‘Dude, nationalism is innately terrifying for Jews. Think about it: flags, marching, blind allegiance — these things tend to ring a bell for us,’” she said. “Right. Of course. Duh. It made sense. And it made me realize that the things that terrify some people are the same things that give other people great comfort. It’s like the way the sight of a police car might give some people comfort, for instance, white people.”

Ms. Silverman went on to criticize President Trump’s “nationalist” slogans like “Make America Great Again” and “America First” as problematic because they “exploit patriotism” and indicate that America is “No. 1” without acknowledging the need for change.

“As patriots, I think we should strive to see ourselves in each other, whereas I feel that the nationalist view is to see yourself and then others,” she said. “There’s a willing blindness in saying, ‘We’re No. 1.’”

“I fear that ‘We’re No. 1’ nationalism is really like an old bed buddy of racism and xenophobia,” she added.

She later said that while she “can get behind the flag,” she can’t accept the “We’re No. 1” vibe as genuine patriotism.

Links

Sarah Silverman recalls being ‘scared, ‘shaken’ when boyfriend flew U.S. flag: ‘I was freaking out’
Lib Sarah Silverman Said She Was ‘Shaken’ And ‘Scared’ Seeing The American Flag Being Flown

sarah-silverman-jews-killed-christ.png

But, the left have the moral high ground because the other Jews in Hollywood admitted they are perverts and resigned.

Left Wingers loath patriots because they loath America itself.
They loath America because of their numerous cultural biases against mainstream society, Christians, wasps, Southerners, Midwesterners, suburbanites, working class…etc….well you know, all of the people who live in fly-over country between LA and New York City.

Last edited:
NOW??? The article specifically said "many years ago" Mr. Fake News.
Uh......one of my links had the Hulu video that was published this week. She said this only recently. So, continue on with your lame attempts to deflect.
She may have only spoken about it recently, but it's plain to see from the article you posted that the actual incident occurred years ago not "NOW", as you said. Fake news is fake news. You should try harder to make your posts harder to debunk. :laugh2:

Let's relate this feeling......I for one believe in God.

I know Jesus died for my sins.

However I feel uncomfortable when somebody starts preaching like a televangelist because it seems so fake.

I think this is the feeling Sarah has toward raising the flag, but she's trying to relate it to nationalism.
The problem is she's going out in the weeds when she starts worrying about love of country means the Nazis are coming.
She feels threatened, and that is why the corrupt media does it.
They know which buttons to push and theY push them on a regular basis in a very dishonest way.

Mkay?

Last edited:
Uh......one of my links had the Hulu video that was published this week. She said this only recently. So, continue on with your lame attempts to deflect.
She may have only spoken about it recently, but it's plain to see from the article you posted that the actual incident occurred years ago not "NOW", as you said. Fake news is fake news. You should try harder to make your posts harder to debunk. :laugh2:
Well, you seem to think that by parsing words you have debunked the point.
But like your typical communist you're inherently dishonest.
She said this happened awhile ago but she's talking about it NOW.
I said "The Other Day" which is non-specific.

The other day could mean a year or two ago or it could mean yesterday. It's not specified.

But you want to argue about stupid shit in hopes to derail the actual topic of discussion.

Degenerate commie bastards only have deception and misinformation on their side.

The article was written years ago.

The far right apparently needs their safe spaces.

She may have only spoken about it recently, but it's plain to see from the article you posted that the actual incident occurred years ago not "NOW", as you said. Fake news is fake news. You should try harder to make your posts harder to debunk.
Well, you seem to think that by parsing words you have debunked the point. But like your typical communist you're inherently dishonest.
LOL!!! You were the one being dishonest and were too stupid to make it hard to debunk!

Forum List

Back