Sarah Silverman Afraid Of The American Flag Now

I would have to agree with the OPs opinon on this one, this is a fucked up view to hold. There is nothing wrong with flying the flag or loving one's country. This is just stupid shit from a 2nd rate comedian.

The article was written years ago.

The far right apparently needs their safe spaces.
Good old Jake the flake, always so sure and always so wrong.

The time stamp from the linked article; By Jessica Chasmar - The Washington Times - Friday, December 8, 2017

You apparently didn't open your email. The line that the left is taking is that the story of her being scared of the flag happened years ago, that is actually true. But she is using it as an example of why she is still scared NOW.

You really need to try harder, you mailing it is is really boring.

NOW??? The article specifically said "many years ago" Mr. Fake News.
Uh......one of my links had the Hulu video that was published this week. She said this only recently. So, continue on with your lame attempts to deflect.
She may have only spoken about it recently, but it's plain to see from the article you posted that the actual incident occurred years ago not "NOW", as you said. Fake news is fake news. You should try harder to make your posts harder to debunk.
Well, you seem to think that by parsing words you have debunked the point. But like your typical communist you're inherently dishonest.
LOL!!! You were the one being dishonest and were too stupid to make it hard to debunk!
No.....you're being dishonest by misinterpreting the meaning of simple words.
Nothing is debunked
Nothing you say will derail the issue, I don't care how much Bullshit you try.

Picky, picky, picky, Jake.
Do you now feel like a fool for finding Jake the fake's post informative? Since anyone who has a discerning eye can see the time line: By Jessica Chasmar - The Washington Times - Friday, December 8, 2017

The real question in all of this is why you support someone like Jake the fake who is noted for being loose with the truth?

NOW??? The article specifically said "many years ago" Mr. Fake News.
Uh......one of my links had the Hulu video that was published this week. She said this only recently. So, continue on with your lame attempts to deflect.
She may have only spoken about it recently, but it's plain to see from the article you posted that the actual incident occurred years ago not "NOW", as you said. Fake news is fake news. You should try harder to make your posts harder to debunk.
Well, you seem to think that by parsing words you have debunked the point. But like your typical communist you're inherently dishonest.
LOL!!! You were the one being dishonest and were too stupid to make it hard to debunk!
So you agreed with Jake the fake and he was dead wrong. Why do you take what he posts at face value it makes you look the fool. Really the time stamp on the article is this: By Jessica Chasmar - The Washington Times - Friday, December 8, 2017

Jake the fake posting in the contrary and you agreeing doesn't change the truth.

Liberals, always so sure but always so wrong.

Picky, picky, picky, Jake.
I have Jake the Snake on ignore and Comrad is going on it as well.
Responding to Jake the fake is like me loading my wood stove. I wear welder gloves to not get burnt, I don't get burnt so I forget to put the gloves on, then I get burnt and start the process all over. So yeah, he goes on and off my list. I have pretty much become accustomed to ignoring Jake. But it is fun to sometime point out the more obvious mistakes he makes. (being nice)

Left Wingers loath patriots because they loath America itself.
They loath America because of their numerous cultural biases against mainstream society, Christians, wasps, Southerners, Midwesterners, suburbanites, working class…etc….well you know, all of the people who live in fly-over country between LA and New York City.
I think what's going on is the constant America bashing that is going on in all forms of the media is causing a sub-conscience reaction.
Once you begin to feel that way, the media sources you watch tell you what it means.
And they're lying about it.
All Sarah Silverman is feeling is just a normal reaction to constant negativity.
Thinking positive about America has been replaced with a feeling of dread.

This, in a nutshell, is Obama's legacy.

Absolutely amazing leftists want to celebrate everyone's heritage and nationality yet when it comes to American Nationalism they feel it is a bad thing. So if the American flag scares them, let them move to a country whose flag does not scare them. Trust me these clowns will not be missed.

They loath America because of their numerous cultural biases against mainstream society, Christians, wasps, Southerners, Midwesterners, suburbanites, working class…etc….well you know, all of the people who live in fly-over country between LA and New York City.
I think what's going on is the constant America bashing that is going on in all forms of the media is causing a sub-conscience reaction.
Once you begin to feel that way, the media sources you watch tell you what it means.
All Sarah Silverman is feeling is just a normal reaction to constant negativity.

I think this goes along with anti-white man syndrome that is running through the country. Kinda like a person wants to build a house, but they can't, so they tear down their neighbor's house and use that to build themselves a lean to. Meanwhile condemning the neighbor for having the ability to build their house in the first place.

I think this goes along with anti-white man syndrome that is running through the country. Kinda like a person wants to build a house, but they can't, so they tear down their neighbor's house and use that to build themselves a lean to. Meanwhile condemning the neighbor for having the ability to build their house in the first place.
George Orwell's "Animal Farm".

You know..., the little tramp that will do anything for money..

p14382655_b_v8_aa.jpg

sarah-silverman-jews-killed-christ.png

But, the left have the moral high ground because the other Jews in Hollywood admitted they are perverts and resigned.

The 44-year-old bravely reveals she takes a low maintenance dose of anti-depressant Zoloft every day and has a therapist - two things that help her function.

'I've lived with depression and learned to control it, or at least to ride the waves as best I can,' she said. 'The dark years and those ups and downs—chemical and otherwise—have always informed my work.'

Read more: Sarah Silverman reveals she medicates and is in therapy to cope with depression | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Zoloft side effects. Zoloft is effective in treating depression, but it can have some side effects. If you have bipolar disorder and you're taking an antidepressant, such as Zoloft, without a mood stabilizer, you may be at risk for shifting into a manic or hypomanic episode. https://www.google.com/search?q=zol...ome..69i57.13855j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

But, the left have the moral high ground because the other Jews in Hollywood admitted they are perverts and resigned.

The 44-year-old bravely reveals she takes a low maintenance dose of anti-depressant Zoloft every day and has a therapist - two things that help her function.

'I've lived with depression and learned to control it, or at least to ride the waves as best I can,' she said. 'The dark years and those ups and downs—chemical and otherwise—have always informed my work.'

Read more: Sarah Silverman reveals she medicates and is in therapy to cope with depression | Daily Mail Online

Zoloft side effects. Zoloft is effective in treating depression, but it can have some side effects. If you have bipolar disorder and you're taking an antidepressant, such as Zoloft, without a mood stabilizer, you may be at risk for shifting into a manic or hypomanic episode. https://www.google.com/search?q=zol...ome..69i57.13855j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
Who would have thunk it? Just about anyone who can see liberals in a constant state of depression.

Depression and mental illness run rampant among comedians and many Hollywood types. It is why they cover with humor and seek constant positive attention.
Yet idiots who are fans will cling to their every word as if being famous somehow makes your opinions more relevant. The fans are as ill as those they follow.

Who would have thunk it? Just about anyone who can see liberals in a constant state of depression.

And so you have to be careful of what you say around them. Even the word snowflakes triggers their illness. It seem as if the mentally deranged had made themselves to be attached to Hillary as if she is their lord and savior. They sees her as Mama. In this image below. Miley Cyrus is in her closet talking to herself while no one is around.

She continued, "My managers all think I'm bat-s--t crazy, but I think it's good for me in the long run." Miley Cyrus Admits She's Struggled With Depression

tenor.gif

sarah_silverman_c14-0-886-509_s885x516.jpg

I guess the brainwashing is starting to work on some people.

Apparently Sarah Silverman is afraid of our flag. She saw her boyfriend raising an American flag the other day and suddenly a feeling of dread creeped into the back of her mind. This is communist propaganda at it's best. They are trying to turn weak minded, impressionable people into anti-American pessimists. And what's worse, she didn't understand why.

I have an answer for her. I think she's relating the flag to nationalism, which relates to Nazis, which means somebody is warming up the ovens.

By Jessica Chasmar - The Washington Times - Friday, December 8, 2017
Comedian Sarah Silverman addressed the topic of American nationalism during a monologue on her Hulu talk show Thursday night, describing the “visceral reaction” and fear she felt when an old boyfriend of hers hoisted an American flag on his own property.

“I had a boyfriend many years ago, he was my first boyfriend who had his own house, and one day I went outside to see what he was doing, and he was hoisting an American flag up the flagpole in his front yard,” Ms. Silverman said. “And I instantly felt very weird. It didn’t make sense, but I felt … scared.”

The talk-show host said she immediately questioned her boyfriend’s motives, to which he responded, “Um, because I love America?”

“I was like, ‘Right, right, of course,’ but inside I was shaken,” Ms. Silverman recalled.

“I had no idea why I was freaking out,” she said, so she called her sister, a rabbi in Israel, to try to understand her feelings better.

“[My sister] was like, ‘Dude, nationalism is innately terrifying for Jews. Think about it: flags, marching, blind allegiance — these things tend to ring a bell for us,’” she said. “Right. Of course. Duh. It made sense. And it made me realize that the things that terrify some people are the same things that give other people great comfort. It’s like the way the sight of a police car might give some people comfort, for instance, white people.”

Ms. Silverman went on to criticize President Trump’s “nationalist” slogans like “Make America Great Again” and “America First” as problematic because they “exploit patriotism” and indicate that America is “No. 1” without acknowledging the need for change.

“As patriots, I think we should strive to see ourselves in each other, whereas I feel that the nationalist view is to see yourself and then others,” she said. “There’s a willing blindness in saying, ‘We’re No. 1.’”

“I fear that ‘We’re No. 1’ nationalism is really like an old bed buddy of racism and xenophobia,” she added.

She later said that while she “can get behind the flag,” she can’t accept the “We’re No. 1” vibe as genuine patriotism.

Links

Sarah Silverman recalls being ‘scared, ‘shaken’ when boyfriend flew U.S. flag: ‘I was freaking out’
Lib Sarah Silverman Said She Was ‘Shaken’ And ‘Scared’ Seeing The American Flag Being Flown

Jews everywhere must be proud of her.

Forum List

Back