Satanism rising in the gay community .

Christ was not about "coexistence" with evil. He made it clear that He was the only way to eternal life with God in heaven. That is the reason so many today hate Christians and even more, their God. They do not want any one or anything to control them. They want to be the god of their own lives. That is their choice. They are free to make it and any Christian who hates them for that choice, will themselves be judged for that. Our calling is to share the good news and to leave the judgment of our brothers and sisters to the God who created us all.
I do not believe those people hate real Christians or their God. They hate assholes pretending to be Christian. I agree, our calling is to share the good news and to leave judgement of our brothers and sisters to God. But just read the hate on this forum from those pretending to be THE CHRISTIANS.

Because humans are naturally spiritual beings. They seek a spiritual guide. Unfortunately, many choose the wrong one(s).
"There are hundreds of hallucinogenic mushrooms, and Psilocybe cubensis (Earle) Strophariaceae is the most well known and used by humans since ancient times, owing to the fact that it grows easily. The psychotropic effects are given by the most important active principles, psilocybin (O-phosphoryl-4-hydroxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine) and psilocin (4-hydroxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine). They are indol alkaloids derived from tryptamine with potent agonist activity at 5-HT receptors and were identified in 1958 by the chemist Albert Hofmann (Kirsten & Bernardi, 2010)."

I do not believe those people hate real Christians or their God. They hate assholes pretending to be Christian. I agree, our calling is to share the good news and to leave judgement of our brothers and sisters to God. But just read the hate on this forum from those pretending to be THE CHRISTIANS.
The pretenders are them who tolerate evil in their midst. Listen to what Jesus says to the faces of the evil leaders of His day:

John 8:44, "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

Matthew 23:33, "Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?"

The pretenders are them who tolerate evil in their midst. Listen to what Jesus says to the faces of the evil leaders of His day:

John 8:44, "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

Matthew 23:33, "Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?"
You think we should be throwing homosexuals off the top floor of buildings? Grace, God of love, forgiveness, any of that ring a bell?

Yes Satanism loves evil, just feel sorry for these people in the end when they have to pay for that decision for eternity.
What's an example of evil they love?

The one true God does not hate gays. He will embrace the ones that embrace him and they will be accepted into the afterlife for all eternity.

You should discard your false beliefs and seek the truth. It is an enlightening journey but well worth it.

I will pray for you.

"There are hundreds of hallucinogenic mushrooms, and Psilocybe cubensis (Earle) Strophariaceae is the most well known and used by humans since ancient times, owing to the fact that it grows easily. The psychotropic effects are given by the most important active principles, psilocybin (O-phosphoryl-4-hydroxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine) and psilocin (4-hydroxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine). They are indol alkaloids derived from tryptamine with potent agonist activity at 5-HT receptors and were identified in 1958 by the chemist Albert Hofmann (Kirsten & Bernardi, 2010)."

Yes ... I was very much into various psychedelics way back in the day. Shrooms; L25; Purple Haze; Window Pane; Orange Sunshine; other forms of LSD; mescaline. I generally recognized the existence of Satan during a trip. Each trip was a spiritual experience, but not of the good variety. Those drugs actually helped bring me to a place of repentance and a desire to turn my life around.

You think we should be throwing homosexuals off the top floor of buildings? Grace, God of love, forgiveness, any of that ring a bell?
Show me where I said that? I'll let Christ and His angels throw them into the abyss. That's their job.

As for forgiveness, I can forgive someone who wrongs me, personally. I will not forgive someone who routinely heads to the local Kindergarten to indoctrinate little kids. I'll leave that up to folks like you.

What's an example of evil they love?

The one true God does not hate gays. He will embrace the ones that embrace him and they will be accepted into the afterlife for all eternity.

You should discard your false beliefs and seek the truth. It is an enlightening journey but well worth it.

I will pray for you.
Oh so your talking about the false God's. You're right God loves everyone, but Homosexuality is an abomination against him. No hate in my game every adult can do as they please. God makes the final decision.

Yes ... I was very much into various psychedelics way back in the day. Shrooms; L25; Purple Haze; Window Pane; Orange Sunshine; other forms of LSD; mescaline. I generally recognized the existence of Satan during a trip. Each trip was a spiritual experience, but not of the good variety. Those drugs actually helped bring me to a place of repentance and a desire to turn my life around.
Lol, purple haze, window pane, and orange sunshine. You must of followed the grateful dead.

Show me where I said that? I'll let Christ and His angels throw them into the abyss. That's their job.

As for forgiveness, I can forgive someone who wrongs me, personally. I will not forgive someone who routinely heads to the local Kindergarten to indoctrinate little kids. I'll leave that up to folks like you.
I asked you, thus the question mark. No one routinely goes to the local kindergarten to indoctrinate kids. You sir, are crazy one way or the other.

Oh so your talking about the false God's. You're right God loves everyone, but Homosexuality is an abomination against him. No hate in my game every adult can do as they please. God makes the final decision.
My God isn't false. Yours is.

Please seek the truth so you can bask in God's glory for eternity.

I will pray for you.

Forum List

Back