Saturday Night Massacre Revisited?

Please tell us how making a decision, but not acting upon it is a "prohibited consequence"?

I promise I won't laugh

Well,, Frankie.......do this:

Send a threatening email to the WH and without acting upon it, see what happens......deal?

Trump didn't even do that. He talked about doing something and then didn't follow through. Did he commit a thought crime?

The fact that Trump himself is calling this new reporting about his desire to fire Mueller, "fake news", is tantamount to an admission that if this is indeed true, then he is in very serious trouble.

Bear in mind that this revelation is a result of the WH counsel being interviewed (and inevitably recorded) by the Mueller investigators; in other words, McGahn himself must have stated that he was ordered by Trump to do something that he felt was both unethical and unlawful.....and therefore refused and threatened to resign.

So, calling this story "fake news," should prompt the obvious question of Trump backers: ...IF the story proves irrefutable, do you agree that the Trump attempt to wanting Mueller fired is an impeachable offense???

Holy fake news shark-jumping, Batman! :eek:

Wrong...there must be an actual crime first....there is no crime here.

LOL............There would NOT be a need for an investigation if there was an obvious crime committed.......

The steps are rather simple for most sane people....

a. Suspicion of a violation
b.Investigation
c.Offered proof of a crime or absolution of a crime.

Nixon had Bork to do his dirty work – Trump may not be able to find someone as dishonest to do the same.

I believe that this is the first appointment of a special counsel by the SAME party that the counsel is investigating......all previous times irs been an appointment of the OPPOSITE party.

Even if the story is true, no attempt was made.

Trump wanting to fire Mueller is not an impeachable offense. Have you found out what's wrong with you yet?

Obstruction of Justice is an impeachable offense - If Trump made an order to his lawyer to fire Mueller, then that establishes intent to thwart investigation just as well as lawyer actually carrying out the order and firing Mueller.

Oh palease.

You are welcome.

No. Since when is wanting to do something but not doing it an impeachable offense?

In criminal law, intent is defined as "the decision to bring about a prohibited consequence."
Please tell us how making a decision, but not acting upon it is a "prohibited consequence"?

I promise I won't laugh

He gave the order to his lawyer... His lawyer said he would resign, he then rescinded the order...

Trump is looking as guilt as hell at interfering with justice
/——/ If Trump gave an order to his lawyer then it’s covered by attorney client privilege and he must be disbarred for talking about it. So it looks like Trump just discussed an option he did not pursue. BTW the lawyer wasn’t present at the time.

I promise I won't laugh

Send a threatening email to the WH and without acting upon it, see what happens......deal?
/----/ Why are you Libtards so obtuse? Your analogy is deeply flawed. Trump expressed a wish to fire Muller, something that is within his right. Even if Trump fired Muller, no crime would be committed. Sending a threatening email to the WH is a crime. I think you already understand the distinction but you're just playing stupid to get attention.

Trump ORDERED for Mueller to be fired......he was not only thinking about it, he ORDERED IT........the fact that saner minds threaten to quit if he ordered them to do it, does NOT exculpate the moron in chief from his intent to fire the very same person who was investigating his possible wrong doings.

You Trump ass kissers may not like it, but reality is what it is.

If he ordered mueller fired, mueller would Be unemployed.

And it’s within his right as president to fire his employees

I promise I won't laugh

Threatening a person is a crime. Firing an employee is not.

Even so, you couldn’t even get your analogy correct. The correct analogy would be writing a threatening email to the wh and then before you send it you deleted it thinking it better not to do it.

In which case, you didn’t commit a crime

Wrong...there must be an actual crime first....there is no crime here.

LOL............There would NOT be a need for an investigation if there was an obvious crime committed.......

The steps are rather simple for most sane people....

a. Suspicion of a violation
b.Investigation
c.Offered proof of a crime or absolution of a crime.

Kind need some sort of reasonable suspicion to start an investigation. You have none

Kind need some sort of reasonable suspicion to start an investigation. You have none

Stick with that...and see where that will lead Trump cultists in the next few upcoming months....lol

And it’s within his right as president to fire his employees

You Trump ass kissers forget that government workers are NOT Trump employees.....most of them took an oath to the Constitution and not an oath to his fat, orange ass.

IF the story proves irrefutable, do you agree that the Trump attempt to wanting Mueller fired is an impeachable offense???

No, because it's not, tard.

1p3o9d.jpg

The fact that Trump himself is calling this new reporting about his desire to fire Mueller, "fake news", is tantamount to an admission that if this is indeed true, then he is in very serious trouble.

Bear in mind that this revelation is a result of the WH counsel being interviewed (and inevitably recorded) by the Mueller investigators; in other words, McGahn himself must have stated that he was ordered by Trump to do something that he felt was both unethical and unlawful.....and therefore refused and threatened to resign.

So, calling this story "fake news," should prompt the obvious question of Trump backers: ...IF the story proves irrefutable, do you agree that the Trump attempt to wanting Mueller fired is an impeachable offense???
/-----/ I want to drive 100 mph on the Long Island Expressway but thought better of it and stayed at the speed limit. Am I guilty of a crime?

What he was attempting to do, was to end all of the investigations which were distracting from his presidency.

So, Trump has then NOT been able to do crap in a year since he has been "distracted"???...One then wonders how he has found the time to do this 25% to 33% of his presidency in his first year.

View attachment 173536

Trump's done more good for America in his 1st year than Obama or either Bush did in 4-8.

There's a lot of stuff to fix.

Get back to me when he does it and not what he wishes he could do!

You would call for Trump impeachment if he saved a child from a burning building because Trump did not save the building first!

Forum List

Back