Saturday Night Massacre Revisited?

No. Since when is wanting to do something but not doing it an impeachable offense?
In criminal law, intent is defined as "the decision to bring about a prohibited consequence."
Wow, does that same definition apply to Hillary?
Ahhh..., the "what about" dodge. Check wiki concerning the 2016 election; Hillary lost and your post is nothing more than deflection from Trump's series of disasters.

Disasters? I'm pretty sure whatever list you can come up with will be much shorter that Hillarys list of excuses.

If Obama did anything close to the behavior of Trump, these excuses would be off the table..

Hypocrite Hillbillies

View attachment 173507
You progressives have made your own bed, there would be no trump if there was no Obama.
Pissed off progressives are worth the price of admission.
Remember what our half black former president said...

You have Obama to thank for Trump... lol

No. Since when is wanting to do something but not doing it an impeachable offense?
In criminal law, intent is defined as "the decision to bring about a prohibited consequence."
Ahhh..., the "what about" dodge. Check wiki concerning the 2016 election; Hillary lost and your post is nothing more than deflection from Trump's series of disasters.
What disasters?
Read the news much? We've lost the respect of a lot of our allies. The Republicans could go down in flames this fall. The great "deal maker" couldn't manage to avert a government shutdown. One administration appointee after another has left because of malfeasance in office or an inability to get along with Trump. I could go on, but you get the drift.
Getting along is way overrated

Disasters? I'm pretty sure whatever list you can come up with will be much shorter that Hillarys list of excuses.
Perhaps, but too long to spend more than a few minutes recounting what everyone already knows, but the Trumpistas are loathe to admit.

If Obama did anything close to the behavior of Trump, these excuses would be off the table..

Hypocrite Hillbillies

View attachment 173507
You progressives have made your own bed, there would be no trump if there was no Obama.

So then you wouldn't be making 100 threads about Obama firing 2 FBI men who were investigating him..lol

Trump Jr. is on the Chopping Block, Trump is trying to distract..

What disasters?
Read the news much? We've lost the respect of a lot of our allies. The Republicans could go down in flames this fall. The great "deal maker" couldn't manage to avert a government shutdown. One administration appointee after another has left because of malfeasance in office or an inability to get along with Trump. I could go on, but you get the drift.

And which countries would be on that list? As far as a government shutdown, wasn't it Schumer that felt shutting down the government over 800,000 ILLEALS more important than most all Americans? Please...do go on.

You need to go back to law school.

There must first be a criminal act. Only then does intent to commit the act matter.

Establishing the requisite Mens Rea with no accompanying act does not establish criminal culpability.

What disasters?

1. Our allies need is more then we need them

2. The democrats won't win the Senate

3 you talking about a shutdown where the democrats crumbled?

4. No I don't get your drift

Hypocrite Hillbillies

View attachment 173507

So then you wouldn't be making 100 threads about Obama firing 2 FBI men who were investigating him..lol

Trump Jr. is on the Chopping Block, Trump is trying to distract..

Anything that damages the federal government is good for the country

My God can we get through 1 thread without bringing in Hillary or Obama..?

The fact that Trump himself is calling this new reporting about his desire to fire Mueller, "fake news", is tantamount to an admission that if this is indeed true, then he is in very serious trouble.

Bear in mind that this revelation is a result of the WH counsel being interviewed (and inevitably recorded) by the Mueller investigators; in other words, McGahn himself must have stated that he was ordered by Trump to do something that he felt was both unethical and unlawful.....and therefore refused and threatened to resign.

So, calling this story "fake news," should prompt the obvious question of Trump backers: ...IF the story proves irrefutable, do you agree that the Trump attempt to wanting Mueller fired is an impeachable offense???
You REALLY want Trump gone, no matter what it takes, huh?

You seem to be getting desperate and will latch on to anything at this point.

So let me ask you a question.

Would you really prefer Pence as Potus?

I think Trump dismissing the line of questions from the press as “fake news” gives him an out. He can always say he was not referring to that one particular story

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Let the investigation run its course. That the republican machine is working overtime to discredit Mueller is awfully suspicious,.

Very nice, thanks for sharing your "list", one minor thing though...

While creating your list of disasters, you seem to have forgotten to include any DISASTERS.

:popcorn:

Comic relief, they are the gifts that keep on giving... Hope and change is a load of shit even in all 57 states and under sniper fire…

When the left gets over telling us how "great" Obama was and how "qualified" Hillary was....sure.

Forum List

Back