Saturday Night Massacre Revisited?

Let the investigation run its course. That the republican machine is working overtime to discredit Mueller is awfully suspicious,.

Astute observation.

In fact, it is all part of a game plan.

They are all in on it. The media, the politicians, the establishment, I would imagine, probably the investigators. It's amazing how long they can make these investigation last, isn't it?

Is is part of a game plan now.

And in the next election, and with the next president, we will have another long lasting scandal too.

Remember when Obama said he would have the most honest open and transparent administration ever? When he was leaving office, he even made the audacious claim that he had a "scandal free term." Yet, the fact is, the press covered every misstep. Scandal, after scandal, after scandal. :eusa_eh:

Misdirection is what the CFR specializes in. If the population is distracted by every hint of impropriety, than they cannot be focused on important policy matters. This is a crucial ruling tactic for the elites. Keep the lower and middle classes distracted with trivial issues so they don't focus on what is really important to their well-being.

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they purposely bent and broke some minor laws so the mass media had something to cover instead of important issues that we all should be informed about.

An uninformed public is an easily manipulated public.

No. Since when is wanting to do something but not doing it an impeachable offense?
In criminal law, intent is defined as "the decision to bring about a prohibited consequence."
Wow, does that same definition apply to Hillary?
Ahhh..., the "what about" dodge. Check wiki concerning the 2016 election; Hillary lost and your post is nothing more than deflection from Trump's series of disasters.

Disasters? I'm pretty sure whatever list you can come up with will be much shorter that Hillarys list of excuses.

My God can we get through 1 thread without bringing in Hillary or Obama..?
Unfortunately most of the problems in Washington involve Hillary or Obama.

Nat tries to sound more educated than he actually is. "prohibited consequence" is just gibberish.

It is NOT my definition.......Extend your limited horizons and DO look up in any legal dictionary what "intent" means and implies....Such sources as,

Intent legal definition of intent - Legal Dictionary - The Free Dictionary

Wow, does that same definition apply to Hillary?

Absolutely.........Your ilk is certainly free to bring up similar charges against Clinton......You are currently in charge of ALL facets of government, aren't you???.......lol

No. Since when is wanting to do something but not doing it an impeachable offense?

In criminal law, intent is defined as "the decision to bring about a prohibited consequence."
He didn't do anything. Are you really this blinded by hatred?

True but he THOUGHT about doing something and in the partisan parrot land of make believe that droids like Nat inhabit thinking about doing something is exactly the same as actually doing it.

"Doublethink means the power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one’s mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them." -- George Orwell, 1984

So let me ask you a question.

Would you really prefer Pence as Potus?

Yes!!!...............Pence has his own sins to contrite for.
e2d278c546432c8b0a30ce8982752deb56d0249aff996c923378fdf2524a5981.jpg

"Contrite" is an adjective, I have no idea what you are trying to express.

like Nat inhabit thinking about doing something is exactly the same as actually doing it.

.....want to venture a guess as to how many would-be terrorists have been arrested and charged for their INTENT, without ever having carried out that intent???

If there was a missing piece of the puzzle on Obstruction of Justice .. there is no longer

It’s Now Likely Mueller Thinks Trump Obstructed Justice

Precisely........The intent of Trump to obstruct is now a foregone conclusion; what remains to be seen is IF a sitting president can be indicted or not....

The answer may be that a president may not be indicted (as most likely the SCOTUS would rule)....BUT, the ethical consequences are obvious and only a pardon from a subsequent POTUS would get Trump completely off the hook.

like Nat inhabit thinking about doing something is exactly the same as actually doing it.

.....want to venture a guess as to how many would-be terrorists have been arrested and charged for their INTENT, without ever having carried out that intent???

Why am I not surprised that you don't understand the difference between contemplation and intent?

On the bright side, if George Orwell's predictions ever come to pass, you'll have a guaranteed spot as a top cop in the thought police.

Yes, a true conservative is preferable to someone whose singular goal is self-aggrandizement.

Pence is a whole lot less dangerous
What makes you think so?

By what measure?

Well, he's probably more dangerous when it comes to his wacked out social issues, but would be less damaging to the US internationally and iMHO far less embarrassing.

Yes, a true conservative is preferable to someone whose singular goal is self-aggrandizement.

Pence is a whole lot less dangerous
What makes you think so?

By what measure?

Well, he's probably more dangerous when it comes to his wacked out social issues, but would be less damaging to the US internationally and iMHO far less embarrassing.

Go ahead list the top 5 things Trump has done to damage the US internationally...I predict you have nothing snowflake. Just relax while president Trump cleans up the giant mess Obama made. :itsok:

Why am I not surprised that you don't understand the difference between contemplation and intent?

Shove that "contemplation" dodge somewhere else........Notice what the headlines of what is being reported state???

Trump Ordered Mueller Fired, but Backed Off When White House ...

Trump denies Times report that he ordered Mueller fired

Trump ordered special counsel Robert Mueller to be fired last year ...

Trump Ordered Mueller Fired, But Backed Down: Report - NYMag

Precisely........The intent of Trump to obstruct is now a foregone conclusion; what remains to be seen is IF a sitting president can be indicted or not....

The answer may be that a president may not be indicted (as most likely the SCOTUS would rule)....BUT, the ethical consequences are obvious and only a pardon from a subsequent POTUS would get Trump completely off the hook.

Nothing will happen until Dems flip the House in November. Doing that will at least keep him in control, and he's out in 2020 no matter. The Dem POTUS won't be issuing any pardons. He could also be prosecuted on a state level.

But his biggest peril comes when he testifies in front of Mueller. He'll lie his ass off, and doesn't know about the testimony of others. If he takes the 5th? Political suicide.

IOW, he's F'd ... Good times! :biggrin:

Forum List

Back