Saturday Night Massacre Revisited?

If Obama did anything close to the behavior of Trump, these excuses would be off the table..

Hypocrite Hillbillies

View attachment 173507
You progressives have made your own bed, there would be no trump if there was no Obama.
Pissed off progressives are worth the price of admission.
Remember what our half black former president said...

You have Obama to thank for Trump... lol

So then you wouldn't be making 100 threads about Obama firing 2 FBI men who were investigating him..lol

Trump Jr. is on the Chopping Block, Trump is trying to distract..

Anything that damages the federal government is good for the country

Rustic.. the whole damn congress is a sex scandal , pocket lining corruption.

Do you recall that it was a FBI agent that brought down Nixon ( Deep-Throat) ...?

Let the investigation run its course. That the republican machine is working overtime to discredit Mueller is awfully suspicious,.
Mueller is deep state corrupt, And it does not to get any more corrupt than that. Lol

In criminal law, intent is defined as "the decision to bring about a prohibited consequence."
Wow, does that same definition apply to Hillary?
Ahhh..., the "what about" dodge. Check wiki concerning the 2016 election; Hillary lost and your post is nothing more than deflection from Trump's series of disasters.

Disasters? I'm pretty sure whatever list you can come up with will be much shorter that Hillarys list of excuses.

My God can we get through 1 thread without bringing in Hillary or Obama..?

When the left gets over telling us how "great" Obama was and how "qualified" Hillary was....sure.

So you are more interested in making excuses than wanting to make sure our president or his campaign people did not step over the line ?
So far it is looking that way.

The fact that Trump himself is calling this new reporting about his desire to fire Mueller, "fake news", is tantamount to an admission that if this is indeed true, then he is in very serious trouble.

Bear in mind that this revelation is a result of the WH counsel being interviewed (and inevitably recorded) by the Mueller investigators; in other words, McGahn himself must have stated that he was ordered by Trump to do something that he felt was both unethical and unlawful.....and therefore refused and threatened to resign.

So, calling this story "fake news," should prompt the obvious question of Trump backers: ...IF the story proves irrefutable, do you agree that the Trump attempt to wanting Mueller fired is an impeachable offense???
You REALLY want Trump gone, no matter what it takes, huh?

You seem to be getting desperate and will latch on to anything at this point.

So let me ask you a question.

Would you really prefer Pence as Potus?
/----/ Make no mistake, the Leftards would start attacking Pence like they did Bush and Trump. It's all they know how to do.

Ahhh..., the "what about" dodge. Check wiki concerning the 2016 election; Hillary lost and your post is nothing more than deflection from Trump's series of disasters.

Disasters? I'm pretty sure whatever list you can come up with will be much shorter that Hillarys list of excuses.

When the left gets over telling us how "great" Obama was and how "qualified" Hillary was....sure.

So you are more interested in making excuses than wanting to make sure our president or his campaign people did not step over the line ?

Certainly not interested in making as many excuses as Hillary has....couldn't resist that one.

Actually I'm more interested in finding out how far Obama and Hillary stepped over the line.

In criminal law, intent is defined as "the decision to bring about a prohibited consequence."

Ya, like Hildabeast and Barry had the interests of the American people in mind. Lol

Actually I'm more interested in finding out how far Obama and Hillary stepped over the line.

Go make a thread then.. and move on if you want to go off topic. This thread is about Trump and Mueller.

If Obama did anything close to the behavior of Trump, these excuses would be off the table..

Hypocrite Hillbillies

View attachment 173507
You progressives have made your own bed, there would be no trump if there was no Obama.
Pissed off progressives are worth the price of admission.
Remember what our half black former president said...

You have Obama to thank for Trump... lol

So then you wouldn't be making 100 threads about Obama firing 2 FBI men who were investigating him..lol

Trump Jr. is on the Chopping Block, Trump is trying to distract..

Anything that damages the federal government is good for the country

Rustic.. the whole damn congress is a sex scandal , pocket lining corruption.

Do you recall that it was a FBI agent that brought down Nixon ( Deep-Throat) ...?

You do realize that career politicians do not work for the American people? They are all in it for themselves, always has been that way.

Go make a thread then.. and move on if you want to go off topic. This thread is about Trump and Mueller.

Yup, I know how you libs are all about following the rules.

A total lack of trust in the federal government is a good thing...

Would you really prefer Pence as Potus?
Yes, a true conservative is preferable to someone whose singular goal is self-aggrandizement.

You don't know shit about Pence.

Trump is more friendly to LGBT rights, women's rights, illegal aliens, the religious freedoms of other faiths, basic civil rights and civil liberties than a straight up DOMINIONIST.

So what? So you have gotten the impression from the MSM that Trump has a singular goal of "self-aggrandizement." What is that to you? Isn't it better that he do that and protect the rights and liberties of millions of citizens than let a theocrat take over? Do you really want a theocrat that cares nothing for himself but only wants to remodel the nation in a wholly evangelical image and cares nothing for the Bill of Rights and our Diest traditions?

You are a FOOL that doesn't know anything.

Better deal with the devil you know than the one that is waiting in the rear to really give us the screws.

Forum List

Back