Saudi Man Receives 3 Year Prison Sentence And 450 Lashes For Being Gay

Ralph Lauren handbags are from the USA; so Saudis like modern luxuries but follow SSE in laws, gotcha.
I have no idea what SSE laws are??

But owning material goods made in the Europe, China, America, India, or anywhere in the world does not violate the Quran or Sharia Law.

Muslims have always been involved in business as global traders since ancient times. . :cool:

Ralph Lauren handbags are from the USA; so Saudis like modern luxuries but follow SSE in laws, gotcha.

But owning material goods made in the Europe, China, America, India, or anywhere in the world does not violate the Quran or Sharia Law.

Muslims have always been involved in business as global traders since ancient times. . :cool:

Thus, modern luxuries are Ok, but only ancient laws are imposed, hypocritical.

Thus, modern luxuries are Ok, but only ancient laws are imposed, hypocritical.
Material possessions and quality of life has zero to do with enforcing criminal law.

I swear.....you are getting stupider every day. .. :cuckoo:

Saudis are bigger hypocrites than Republicans. If they want to do whatever they please they simply leave the country and do it. They don't care about "sharia" aside from as a means to control others.

Does Prince Bandar Bush know about this?

There you go, Peach. Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat's it:

It's George W. Bush's fault. :badgrin:

I'm stilling waiting on the difference between modern material possessions and modern law, Saudi Selective Enforcement is ODD. And Bandar appears less...conflicted, than many in his country. No, Bush did not "do it". The US has been dependant on Saudi oil for many decades.

The Saudi people have their unique laws and culture which works for them.

And it's really no one's business what they do within their own country. .. :cool:

And we have our own laws and culture, which allows (and even encourages us) to condemn such barbaric behavior as sick and demented.
And yet American laws and culture allowed slavery to flurish for 300 years and inflict almost complete genocide on Native Americans.

Your self righteousness, and "we know what's best for you" attitude is typical of western people. ... :cuckoo:

And modern humans were allowed to wipe out neanderthals across the entire world. Care to stay with something a bit more modern than a despicable institution that was ended by constitutional amendment almost 150 years ago?

And I happily speak out against the injustices perpetrated against our people. And yet you not only do not, you speak out in support of such atrocities.

Your comparison fails. The acts in the OP are barbaric.

The penalty meted out in the OP is completely legal and justified in the interests of public safety and morality.

I wish we had the same laws and punishment here in America for the despicable act of homosexuality. .. :cool:

The penalty meted out in the OP is completely legal and justified in the interests of public safety and morality.

I wish we had the same laws and punishment here in America for the despicable act of homosexuality. .. :cool:

Afraid you will be tempted?

Your claims that this is all about safety and morality are pure, unadulterated bullshit.

And the fact that you claim putting someone in prison and beating them just for being gay shows the barbaric level to which you have sunk.

And the fact that you claim putting someone in prison and beating them just for being gay shows the barbaric level to which you have sunk.
Allowing homosexuals to openly roam free and unpunished like they do in the U.S. and Europe is a sign of a sick and depraved society that doesn't care about the safety of it's citizens or children. .. :doubt:

Allowing homosexuals to openly roam free and unpunished like they do in the U.S. and Europe is a sign of a sick and depraved society that doesn't care about the safety of it's citizens or children. .. :doubt:

Yea the countries that don't allow it are so wonderful.

81 countries where homosexuality is illegal

Unless you have unprotected sex with them, there is no danger.

And the thing about the children is funny considering your prophet's choice in brides.

I guess you agree with Turkey's deputy prime minister that women shouldn't laugh in public? And you cheered when those little girls burned to death because they were not allowed to leave a burning building because they couldn't cover their faces?

Oh, and what about the muslim men who proposition so many women? Isn't that immoral too? But I guess that is different. Just like infidelity carries a punishment of lashes for the man and death for the woman.

Like I said, purely barbaric.

I'm stilling waiting on the difference between modern material possessions and modern law, Saudi Selective Enforcement is ODD. And Bandar appears less...conflicted, than many in his country. No, Bush did not "do it". The US has been dependant on Saudi oil for many decades.

bowingtoSaudiKing-1-1.jpg

Actually the sodomite in the OP got a very mild sentence and should be grateful for his good fortune. .. :cool:

Interesting. I'm sure not as many in Saudi Arabia choose to be gay. High cost indeed

-Geaux

Saudi Arabia and its Medieval, inhumane monarchy has been a highlighted topic on Liberty Blitzkrieg for well over a year now. My government’s close alliance with this autocratic, homophobic and primitive fiefdom exposes the sham that is U.S. foreign policy more clearly than anything else. In exposing this authoritarian regime for what it really is, I hope that the American public will never again fall for war under the guise of false “humanitarian” purposes. There is nothing whatsoever humanitarian about U.S. foreign policy.

From the UK Independent:

A Saudi Arabian man has been sentenced to three years in jail and 450 lashes after he was caught using Twitter to arrange dates with other men.

The 24-year-old man who has not been named, was given his sentence after the court in Medina, Saudi Arabia, found him guilty of “promoting the vice and practice of homosexuality.”

According to a report in the daily Arabic newspaper Al-Watan, the man was arrested following an entrapment ploy by the Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice (CPVPV).

In Saudi Arabia, like most of the Middle East, homosexuality is a taboo and can result in harsh punishments if someone is found guilty.

By law, any married man found engaging in sodomy or any non-Muslim who commits sodomy with a Muslim can be stoned to death.

Other punishments to be handed out to those found guilty of homosexuality include chemical castrations, imprisonment and execution.

Saudi Man Receives 3 Year Prison Sentence And 450 Lashes For Being Gay | Zero Hedge

Boy that sounds like a Moral Majority offshoot.

Sounds llike the Saudis are barbarians.

No, they're not barbarians, they're just ignorant and afraid like most American conservatives.

Boy that sounds like a Moral Majority offshoot.

No, they're not barbarians, they're just ignorant and afraid like most American conservatives.
It's a matter of public safety and not fear.

Because no sane normal person wants mentally ill sodomites spreading their infectious diseases and terrorizing the community.

Homo's are menace and need to be locked up and either given treatments or culled for the benefit of society. ..... :cool:

Because no sane normal person wants mentally ill sodomites spreading their infectious diseases and terrorizing the community.

Homo's are menace and need to be locked up and either given treatments or culled for the benefit of society. ..... :cool:

What about lefties? Everytime they touch something over there they leave a trail of feces. Definitely a health concern :eusa_think:

Interesting. I'm sure not as many in Saudi Arabia choose to be gay. High cost indeed

-Geaux

Saudi Arabia and its Medieval, inhumane monarchy has been a highlighted topic on Liberty Blitzkrieg for well over a year now. My government’s close alliance with this autocratic, homophobic and primitive fiefdom exposes the sham that is U.S. foreign policy more clearly than anything else. In exposing this authoritarian regime for what it really is, I hope that the American public will never again fall for war under the guise of false “humanitarian” purposes. There is nothing whatsoever humanitarian about U.S. foreign policy.

From the UK Independent:

A Saudi Arabian man has been sentenced to three years in jail and 450 lashes after he was caught using Twitter to arrange dates with other men.

The 24-year-old man who has not been named, was given his sentence after the court in Medina, Saudi Arabia, found him guilty of “promoting the vice and practice of homosexuality.”

According to a report in the daily Arabic newspaper Al-Watan, the man was arrested following an entrapment ploy by the Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice (CPVPV).

In Saudi Arabia, like most of the Middle East, homosexuality is a taboo and can result in harsh punishments if someone is found guilty.

By law, any married man found engaging in sodomy or any non-Muslim who commits sodomy with a Muslim can be stoned to death.

Other punishments to be handed out to those found guilty of homosexuality include chemical castrations, imprisonment and execution.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-...year-prison-sentence-and-450-lashes-being-gay

He is lucky he lives there, in Iran they hang them.

Sooooooo, if Bush didn't "do it," then why the HELL did you even bring up his name, Peach, hmmf?

Sunni, if you would stop having unprotected sex with those homos, you wouldn't have to be so scared.

I find it amusing that you claim they are a safety hazards, and yet you support the religious police who beat women for walking to fast and let girls burn to death because they lack a cloth on their face. You support a system that has women stoned to death for changing their religion or for taking part in infidelity (while the man gets lashes and gets to live).

Your ideas of "safety" are warped.

Forum List

Back