🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Saudi Police encounter a demon or a witch or whatever.

This should give you the creeps. It should.

I'm going to guess an old Saudi woman who just had a little too much Saudi culture (and possibly a taste of some alcohol) and got pissed off and decided to scare some boys. What's creepy about it? I'd feel the same way if I lived in a country where women can be arrested (or worse) for driving a car and are not allowed to go out of the house except with a male family member. I've been to a couple of women-only parties that included Saudi women and they can cut loose!

The men there are so abusive of women, as well as being from a very superstitious culture, and it was enjoyable to hear that boy about to piss himself from fright!

They encountered some goof in a costume and fled in terror.

They encountered some goof in a costume and fled in terror.
In the middle of the desert on the off chance that cops will come across her where such actions are punishable by Death? Whether a joke or not? Hence the reason we never see such things come out of those regions?

Have another explanation that makes zero sense.

In the middle of the desert on the off chance that cops will come across her where such actions are punishable by Death? Whether a joke or not? Hence the reason we never see such things come out of those regions?

Have another explanation that makes zero sense.
A prank is far more plausible than any supernatural explanation. Cops play a lot of pranks on each other.

Forum List

Back