🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Saul Alinsky

Hillary's spiritual mentor!

not exactly...

The thesis offered a critique of Alinsky's methods as largely ineffective, all the while describing Alinsky's personality as appealing. The thesis sought to fit Alinsky into a line of American social activists, including Eugene V. Debs, Martin Luther King, Jr., and Walt Whitman. Written in formal academic language, the thesis concluded that "[Alinsky's] power/conflict model is rendered inapplicable by existing social conflicts" and that Alinsky's model had not expanded nationally due to "the anachronistic nature of small autonomous conflict."[1]

In the acknowledgements and end notes of the thesis, Rodham thanked Alinsky for two interviews and a job offer. She declined the latter, saying that
"after spending a year trying to make sense out of [Alinsky's] inconsistency, I need three years of legal rigor." Rodham, an honors student at Wellesley, received an A grade on the thesis.[1]

Hillary Rodham senior thesis
Hillary Rodham senior thesis - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I wouldn't call Wikipedia an exactly objective source for political items.

That said, Hillary found Alinsky appealing, and developed a way to implement his agenda by adapting to and exploiting current social conflicts. Hence her entire campaign is based on the alleged fact that she has a vagina.

not exactly...

The thesis offered a critique of Alinsky's methods as largely ineffective, all the while describing Alinsky's personality as appealing. The thesis sought to fit Alinsky into a line of American social activists, including Eugene V. Debs, Martin Luther King, Jr., and Walt Whitman. Written in formal academic language, the thesis concluded that "[Alinsky's] power/conflict model is rendered inapplicable by existing social conflicts" and that Alinsky's model had not expanded nationally due to "the anachronistic nature of small autonomous conflict."[1]

In the acknowledgements and end notes of the thesis, Rodham thanked Alinsky for two interviews and a job offer. She declined the latter, saying that
"after spending a year trying to make sense out of [Alinsky's] inconsistency, I need three years of legal rigor." Rodham, an honors student at Wellesley, received an A grade on the thesis.[1]

That said, Hillary found Alinsky appealing, and developed a way to implement his agenda by adapting to and exploiting current social conflicts. Hence her entire campaign is based on the alleged fact that she has a vagina.

no, her thesis found his methods ineffective and inconsistent with her ideals...

she declined his job offer as well. he was not her "spiritual mentor" at all.

if you want to discredit the facts from wiki you're going to need more than wiki wiki wiki wa wa

YOU want her campaign to be about Vagina, which doesn't make it so...

not exactly...

no, her thesis found his methods ineffective and inconsistent with her ideals...

if you want to discredit the facts from wiki you're going to need more than wiki wiki wiki wa wa

She found his METHODS ineffective, not his ideological agenda.

I don't want her to campaign at all, especially about her Vagina.

I want her to go away.

Last edited:

not exactly...

So you're saying that Clinton's thesis was critical of otherwise irrelevant aspects of Alinsky's thesis, thus we should count Monica Lewinsky's Ex-boyfriends wife, as being opposed to Alinsky's tactics, despite a working lifetime wherein she applied Alinsky's principles with the loyalty only seen by a dedicated franchisee?

ROFLMNAO! Now THAT is ADORABLE!

Clearly Jonathan Gruber knows what he is talkin' 'bout!

Posted an hour ago... the subject contributor has read it and a reasonable amount of time has now passed to reasonably conclude:

ROFLMNAO!

Told ya! (I say it here and it comes out there.)

not exactly...

lol, Wiki. sure it did. what are they going to say. she admired him immensely

not exactly...

of course they aren't.

this was an email I received: Well what do think?

--------

Saul Alinsky died about 42 years ago, but his writings influenced those in political control of our nation today.

Died: June 12, 1972, Carmel-by-the-Sea, CA

Education: University of Chicago

Books: Rules for Radicals, Reveille for Radicals

Recall that Hillary did her college thesis on his writings and Obama writes about him in his books.

Anyone out there think that this stuff isn't happening today in the U.S.?

All eight rules are currently in play.

How to create a social state by Saul Alinsky:

“There are eight levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The first is the
most important.”

1) Healthcare– Control healthcare and you control the people

2)) Poverty – Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.

3) Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.

4) Gun Control– Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.

5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income)

6) Education – Take control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school.

7) Religion – Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools.

8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.

Does any of this sound like what is happening to the United States?

Alinsky merely simplified Vladimir Lenin's original scheme for world conquest by communism, under Russian rule. Stalin described his converts as"Useful Idiots." The Useful Idiots have destroyed every nation in which they have seized power and control. It is presently happening at an alarming rate in the U.S.

If people can read this and still say everything is just fine…they are “useful idiots”.

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere."

Rightwingers attack the poor every day. Is that what Alinsky was talking about?

Nope. Its just another bogus email. Snopes took it apart:

snopes.com Saul Alinsky How to Create a Social State

wow, you're more upset over who wrote it than if it's being implicated on us
whatever. You poor dears can bury your heads all you need

And Obama's.

Patron Saint of Democrats.

a patron saint that dedicated his book to his

--------

Saul Alinsky died about 42 years ago, but his writings influenced those in political control of our nation today.

Recall that Hillary did her college thesis on his writings and Obama writes about him in his books.

“There are eight levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The first is the
most important.”

2)) Poverty – Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.

3) Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.

4) Gun Control– Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.

5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income)

6) Education – Take control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school.

8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.

Alinsky merely simplified Vladimir Lenin's original scheme for world conquest by communism, under Russian rule. Stalin described his converts as"Useful Idiots." The Useful Idiots have destroyed every nation in which they have seized power and control. It is presently happening at an alarming rate in the U.S.

If people can read this and still say everything is just fine…they are “useful idiots”.

Where do you guys get the utter bullshit from, a total fabrication, that you little morons believe:

How to Create a Social State

alinsky.jpg

Claim: List reproduces Saul Alinsky's rules for "How to Create a Social State."
red.gif
FALSE

snopes.com Saul Alinsky How to Create a Social State

When did snopes become the

--------

most important.”

Rightwingers attack the poor every day. Is that what Alinsky was talking about?

Alinsky used The Poor. Alinksy was anything but altruistic.

as if snopes is the be all to end all in everything. funny funny how upset they got over it

and they also figured it had to written by some conservative....that one cracked me up the most

I said I got in my EMAIL.

:uhoh3:

The senior thesis of Hillary D. Rodham, Wellesley College class of 1969, has been speculated about, spun, analyzed, debated, criticized and defended. But rarely has it been read, because for the eight years of Bill Clinton’s presidency it was locked away.

As forbidden fruit, the writings of a 21-year-old college senior, examining the tactics of radical community organizer Saul D. Alinsky, have gained mythic status among her critics

The confident young student took her thesis title — “There Is Only the Fight...” — from T.S. Eliot:

"There is only the fight to recover what has been lost and found and lost again and again."

She grew up as a Goldwater Republican, like her father, in the middle-class Chicago suburb of Park Ridge. By the time she was a freshman at Wellesley, when she was elected president of the College Republicans, her concern with civil rights and the war in Vietnam put her closer to the moderate-liberal wing of the GOP led by Nelson Rockefeller. By her junior year, she had to be talked by her professor into taking an internship with Rep. Gerald R. Ford and the House Republican Caucus. In her senior year, she was campaigning for the anti-war Democrat Eugene McCarthy.

"I sometimes think that I didn't leave the Republican Party," she has written, "as much as it left me."

Elected president of the Wellesley student government, she worked closely with the administration...

In formal academic language, Rodham offered a “perspective” or muted critique on Alinsky's methods, sometimes leaving unclear whether she was quoting his critics or stating her own opinion. She cited scholars who claimed that Alinsky's small gains actually delayed attainment of bigger goals for the poor and minorities.

Her options after graduation were attending law school at Harvard or Yale, traveling to India on a Fulbright scholarship, or taking the job with Alinsky's new training institute, which would have allowed her to live in Park Ridge with her parents, Hugh and Dorothy Rodham, and commute into Chicago.

“His offer of a place in the new institute was tempting,” she wrote in the end notes to the thesis, “but after spending a year trying to make sense out of his inconsistency, I need three years of legal rigor.” She enrolled at Yale that fall, a year ahead of a charming Rhodes Scholar from Arkansas.

“I agreed with some of Alinsky's ideas,” she explained in “Living History,” her 2003 biography, “particularly the value of empowering people to help themselves. But we had a fundamental disagreement. He believed you could change the system only from the outside. I didn't.”

Can a college research paper really be the Rosetta Stone to deciphering a candidate's politics or character?

“It's a moronic statement,” said Hillary Rodham's thesis adviser, Alan Schechter, now an emeritus professor at Wellesley, as well as a friend and campaign contributor to Sen. Clinton.

“The notion that a 21-year-old idealist somehow remains a 21-year-old idealist their whole life — she's not a radical at all. I think she's very mainstream. She's a pragmatist. She's a much more thoughtful, cautious, careful, pragmatic person...

Reading Hillary Clinton s hidden thesis - politics - Decision 08 - Hillary Clinton News NBC News

:uhoh3:

The senior thesis of Hillary D. Rodham, Wellesley College class of 1969, has been speculated about, spun, analyzed, debated, criticized and defended. But rarely has it been read, because for the eight years of Bill Clinton’s presidency it was locked away.

As forbidden fruit, the writings of a 21-year-old college senior, examining the tactics of radical community organizer Saul D. Alinsky, have gained mythic status among her critics

The confident young student took her thesis title — “There Is Only the Fight...” — from T.S. Eliot:

"There is only the fight to recover what has been lost and found and lost again and again."

She grew up as a Goldwater Republican, like her father, in the middle-class Chicago suburb of Park Ridge. By the time she was a freshman at Wellesley, when she was elected president of the College Republicans, her concern with civil rights and the war in Vietnam put her closer to the moderate-liberal wing of the GOP led by Nelson Rockefeller. By her junior year, she had to be talked by her professor into taking an internship with Rep. Gerald R. Ford and the House Republican Caucus. In her senior year, she was campaigning for the anti-war Democrat Eugene McCarthy.

"I sometimes think that I didn't leave the Republican Party," she has written, "as much as it left me."

Elected president of the Wellesley student government, she worked closely with the administration...

In formal academic language, Rodham offered a “perspective” or muted critique on Alinsky's methods, sometimes leaving unclear whether she was quoting his critics or stating her own opinion. She cited scholars who claimed that Alinsky's small gains actually delayed attainment of bigger goals for the poor and minorities.

Her options after graduation were attending law school at Harvard or Yale, traveling to India on a Fulbright scholarship, or taking the job with Alinsky's new training institute, which would have allowed her to live in Park Ridge with her parents, Hugh and Dorothy Rodham, and commute into Chicago.

“His offer of a place in the new institute was tempting,” she wrote in the end notes to the thesis, “but after spending a year trying to make sense out of his inconsistency, I need three years of legal rigor.” She enrolled at Yale that fall, a year ahead of a charming Rhodes Scholar from Arkansas.

“I agreed with some of Alinsky's ideas,” she explained in “Living History,” her 2003 biography, “particularly the value of empowering people to help themselves. But we had a fundamental disagreement. He believed you could change the system only from the outside. I didn't.”

Can a college research paper really be the Rosetta Stone to deciphering a candidate's politics or character?

“It's a moronic statement,” said Hillary Rodham's thesis adviser, Alan Schechter, now an emeritus professor at Wellesley, as well as a friend and campaign contributor to Sen. Clinton.

“The notion that a 21-year-old idealist somehow remains a 21-year-old idealist their whole life — she's not a radical at all. I think she's very mainstream. She's a pragmatist. She's a much more thoughtful, cautious, careful, pragmatic person...

Reading Hillary Clinton s hidden thesis - politics - Decision 08 - Hillary Clinton News NBC News

she's not a radical at all she's a pragmatist. good gawd did her mother write that?

and don't you all know it's a Moronic statement. If it's so moronic why was IT LOCKED away during Billy boys Presidency ?
You can't take these elitist snobs word for anything. they'll lie right in your face and call you the moron.

Last edited:

not exactly...

She found his METHODS ineffective, not his ideological agenda.

I don't want her to campaign at all, especially about her Vagina.

I want her to go away.
When Senator Obama was campaigning he denied meeting with Ayers and Dorhn, saying they were "just some people in the neighborhood", but Ayers countered Obama's statement and said Obama's campaign was born in his living room where they discussed and studied Alinsky's methods and teaching. It's all on tape somewhere. Ayers is an egotistical, vain unrepenting terrorist.

because dishonest hacks would try to make something of it, wellesley college kept it archived until after his presidency.

because dishonest hacks would try to make something of it, wellesley college kept it archived until after his presidency.

oh is that it. dishonest hacks huh. like I believe NBC and her snobby teachers who calls people morons. a lot of people know about the Clintons and how dishonest and CORRUPTED they are. and you don't care your Government HIDES stuff from you like a frikken paper she wrote in college. no wonder they lie to us and get away it... you admire the ground she walks on , fine

Last edited:
The most radical of political faiths’ In the end, she judged that Alinsky's “power/conflict model is rendered inapplicable by existing social conflicts” — overriding national issues such as racial tension and segregation. Alinsky had no success in forming an effective national movement, she said, referring dismissively to “the anachronistic nature of small autonomous conflict.”

Putting Alinsky's Rochester symphony threat into academic language, Rodham found that the conflict approach to power is limited. “Alinsky's conclusion that the ‘ventilation’ of hostilities is healthy in certain situations is valid, but across-the-board ‘social catharsis’ cannot be prescribed,” she wrote.

what did Alinsky do to improve the Middle Class and Small Business Owners? More importantly, how did they fit into his vision?

for crying loud. the frikken email wasn't about shrillary. so get over yourselves

It's sadly amusing when factually quoting someone's own words is classified as hackery.

Hillary hoists herself on her own petard.

The most radical of political faiths’ In the end, she judged that Alinsky's “power/conflict model is rendered inapplicable by existing social conflicts” — overriding national issues such as racial tension and segregation. Alinsky had no success in forming an effective national movement, she said, referring dismissively to “the anachronistic nature of small autonomous conflict.”

Putting Alinsky's Rochester symphony threat into academic language, Rodham found that the conflict approach to power is limited. “Alinsky's conclusion that the ‘ventilation’ of hostilities is healthy in certain situations is valid, but across-the-board ‘social catharsis’ cannot be prescribed,” she wrote.

here's the woman you so admire. of course you don't care they hide stuff from us so.
Private Emails Reveal Ex-Clinton Aide’s Secret Spy Network, Which Included Activity In Libya…
Hillary was running her own clandestine operation in Libya.

Via ProPublica

Starting weeks before Islamic militants attacked the U.S. diplomatic outpost in Benghazi, Libya, longtime Clinton family confidante Sidney Blumenthal supplied intelligence to then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton gathered by a secret network that included a former CIA clandestine service officer, according to hacked emails from Blumenthal’s account.

The emails, which were posted on the internet in 2013, also show that Blumenthal and another close Clinton associate discussed contracting with a retired Army special operations commander to put operatives on the ground near the Libya-Tunisia border while Libya’s civil war raged in 2011.

Blumenthal’s emails to Clinton, which were directed to her private email account, include at least a dozen detailed reports on events on the deteriorating political and security climate in Libya as well as events in other nations. They came to light after a hacker broke into Blumenthal’s account and have taken on new significance in light of the disclosure that she conducted State Department and personal business exclusively over an email server that she controlled and kept secret from State Department officials and which only recently was discovered by congressional investigators.[…]

The dispatches from Blumenthal to Clinton’s private email address were posted online after Blumenthal’s account was hacked in 2013 by Romanian hacker Marcel-Lehel Lazar, who went by the name Guccifer. Lazar also broke into accounts belonging to George W. Bush’s sister, Colin Powell, and others. He’s now serving a seven-year sentence in his home country and was charged in a U.S. indictment last year.[…]

It’s unclear who tasked Blumenthal, known for his fierce loyalty to the Clintons, with preparing detailed intelligence briefs. It’s also not known who was paying him, or where the operation got its money. The memos were marked “confidential” and relied in many cases on “sensitive” sources in the Libyan opposition and Western intelligence and security services. Other reports focused on Egypt, Germany, and Turkey.

Keep reading

Private Emails Reveal Ex-Clinton Aide s Secret Spy Network Which Included Activity In Libya Weasel Zippers

Forum List

Back