🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Savagery: Frenzied Anti-Trump Protester Slugs Elderly Trump Supporter In Face At Wisconsin Rally

attachment.php

BTW does the idiot who look this picture realize he just gave the media the new anti Trump image of the week?

Trying to stir up Trump sympathy again?
So now you're condoning violence against Trump supporters?

I'm finding it awfully convenient that every time Donald loses some steam someone acts violent forward someone at a campaign event and the OP comes in here gleefully acting as though Trump and all of his supporters are victims and we should have sympathy for them.

Turning yourself into a victim for votes is as progressive tactic
So you ARE condoning it. Thanks for your honesty.

You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means
You're condoning it, and excusing it, and defending it.

Except I'm not

So now you're condoning violence against Trump supporters?

I'm finding it awfully convenient that every time Donald loses some steam someone acts violent forward someone at a campaign event and the OP comes in here gleefully acting as though Trump and all of his supporters are victims and we should have sympathy for them.

Except I'm not
Yeah, you are. You're criticizing the guy for responding to her violence. Where's your criticism of her for punching him?

Except I'm not
Yeah, you are. You're criticizing the guy for responding to her violence. Where's your criticism of her for punching him?

Whatever happens before a leftwing douche bag gets what she deserves is irrelevant.

[QuUOTE="Avatar4321, post: 13893846, member: 854"]
Meet the man who pepper sprayed the commie dyke anarchist.

So that's the corward

It it had happened at a Ted Cruz rally you would be praising him and you know it.

No I wouldn't. Why would I be happy about violence?

Real men can take a punch from a woman without attacking her back.[/QUOTE]

He didn't pepperspray her. A guy behind him did. The victim of the punch also got some of the spray when someone behind him reached over to spray the obnoxious protester. The guy even says they were all instructed beforehand by organizers NOT to touch protesters who would try to provoke them. You are calling the wrong guy a coward. I feel bad for the guy: punched by a girl then peppersprayed. It just wasn't his day.

Forum List

Back