🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Savagery: Frenzied Anti-Trump Protester Slugs Elderly Trump Supporter In Face At Wisconsin Rally

Seriously, calling that middle-aged man "elderly" to excuse his pepper-spray assault? Pathetic. Trump fans, in a new low even for them, are now making excuses for men assaulting women.

Here in my neck of the woods, any man who pepper-sprayed a woman would instantly get beaten down by the other men nearby, purely as a matter of principle. Unlike she's going after you with a knife, it is _never_ acceptable for a man to assault a woman like that. She gave you a little punch? Big deal. Locate your testicles and laugh about it.

Trump fans clearly think differently. They can't locate their testicles. As this thread demonstrates, they get off on the thought of men assaulting women.

The bitch slugged him in the face. She deserved what she got. If she did that to me she would be missing a few teeth. These militant dykes want equal treatment? She got it.
Equal rights for women (except when it works against them).

"Slugged"? I would have called it "tapped".

Bri, everyone is now laughing at you for admitting to being such wimp.

I've been "slugged" like that before. I somehow managed to _not_ assault the woman in return. That's because I'm not a woman-assaulting wuss.

I love how leftists think the same women who demand to serve in combat are allowed to physically assault men with no blow-back of any kind.

She got what she deserved. End of story.

And Trump fans drive away even more of the women's vote.

Laughing about assaulting women tends to do that, you know.

I understand that one must respond in a manner proportional to the threat, which would make both parties guilty of assault. For example, you can't shoot someone because they tapped you.

I also understand that it's never acceptable to assault a woman like that, tap or no tap. If your momma never taught you such things, that explains a lot.

I understand that one must respond in a manner proportional to the threat, which would make both parties guilty of assault. For example, you can't shoot someone because they tapped you.

I also understand that it's never acceptable to assault a woman like that, tap or no tap. If your momma never taught you such things, that explains a lot.

Fuck her, she got away easy! She's a fucking Bernie Commie bitch, plant her in the ground!

Sorry, but those are yesterday's rules, before the bull dykes demanded that women be treated exactly like men. They got exactly what they demanded, so what are you bleating about?

He should have responded with a punch. She got off easy.

Obviously the Democrats are sending operatives in to disrupt and incite. It's a disgrace. To hell with Soros and his lackeys.

attachment.php

Trying to stir up Trump sympathy again?
So now you're condoning violence against Trump supporters?

I'm finding it awfully convenient that every time Donald loses some steam someone acts violent forward someone at a campaign event and the OP comes in here gleefully acting as though Trump and all of his supporters are victims and we should have sympathy for them.

Turning yourself into a victim for votes is as progressive tactic
So you ARE condoning it. Thanks for your honesty.

You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means

Fuck her, she got away easy! She's a fucking Bernie Commie bitch, plant her in the ground!

Can't imagine why Trump has a problem with women

Can't imagine why Trump has a problem with women
He doesn't, it's all made up bullshit from the MSM, DemoRATS and Establishment Republicans.

Trying to stir up Trump sympathy again?
So now you're condoning violence against Trump supporters?

I'm finding it awfully convenient that every time Donald loses some steam someone acts violent forward someone at a campaign event and the OP comes in here gleefully acting as though Trump and all of his supporters are victims and we should have sympathy for them.

Turning yourself into a victim for votes is as progressive tactic
So you ARE condoning it. Thanks for your honesty.

You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means
You're condoning it, and excusing it, and defending it.

Forum List

Back