Savages Attack North Korean Defectors Who Wore MAGA Hats

Unlike you, Joey...I don't want to see the economy crash just because you liberals want to see another clueless stiff like Barry in office! I don't think most of the rest of the country wants to see that either.

Um, yeah.. then why did the vote for him twice by overwealming majorities and Hillary won the popular vote. You can't argue "what the people want' without winning an actual vote, guy.

The people have said no to you guys, in every election since 2008.

The people you have running on your side are promising free healthcare, college education and open borders...anything they think will get them elected without any regard for how any of it will be paid for.

Uh, guy, we spend more on healthcare now than all those countries that have "Free Health Care". The idea we can't pay for it is silly. Every other industrialized country has these things...

What is this retardation of conservatives that they deny that the rest of the world that makes gun control or universal health care or public education work just fine.

THOSE policies will crash the economy...which is probably why you support seeing THOSE people in office rather than Trump! Which makes you a vulture of the worst kind!

Actually, again- 9 of the last ten recessions happened when Republicans were in charge. It's not a bug, it's a design feature.

Oh, God...are we back arguing the "popular vote mandate" again? For hopefully the last time...WE DON'T ELECT OUR PRESIDENTS BY POPULAR VOTE!!! BOTH CANDIDATES...BOTH PARTIES KNEW THAT BEFORE THE ELECTION!!! DONALD TRUMP WON THE ELECTION BECAUSE HE WON THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE!

Unlike you, Joey...I don't want to see the economy crash just because you liberals want to see another clueless stiff like Barry in office! I don't think most of the rest of the country wants to see that either.

Um, yeah.. then why did the vote for him twice by overwealming majorities and Hillary won the popular vote. You can't argue "what the people want' without winning an actual vote, guy.

The people have said no to you guys, in every election since 2008.

The people you have running on your side are promising free healthcare, college education and open borders...anything they think will get them elected without any regard for how any of it will be paid for.

Uh, guy, we spend more on healthcare now than all those countries that have "Free Health Care". The idea we can't pay for it is silly. Every other industrialized country has these things...

What is this retardation of conservatives that they deny that the rest of the world that makes gun control or universal health care or public education work just fine.

THOSE policies will crash the economy...which is probably why you support seeing THOSE people in office rather than Trump! Which makes you a vulture of the worst kind!

Actually, again- 9 of the last ten recessions happened when Republicans were in charge. It's not a bug, it's a design feature.

Let's see...Chicago...run by Democrats for nearly a century and having some of the toughest gun control laws in the nation...is plagued by gun violence and gun murders! Is that your definition of working just fine?

Ask someone who's from Canada or England and suffers from a serious heart condition but has to wait to get treatment because there is a quota system in place on expensive proceedures! Is that your definition of working just fine?

Our public education system used to be the envy of the world! But then you liberals took over education and in just decades you've managed to turn it into a disaster. Is that your definition of working just fine?

Uh, guy, no I did not. And yes, we do have a disagreement on this. Also, you still haven’t provided any evidence.

Trump called Mexicans "Rapists and Murderers"
He has accused them of bringing drugs and disease.
HE called them Animals.

Evidence.

He called their countries shitholes.

He called Haiti a shithole. Thing is, he’s not the only one. I’ve worked with many ex-military guys over the years and some were deployed there at one time or another and every one of them said it was a shithole.

But here’s the important distinction: It’s not a shithole because most of its citizens are black. It just is. Some people say America is a shithole.

There's a word for people like this. It's "Racist'.

There’s a word for people who see rednecks and MAGA hat wearers as racists and ugly: Prejudiced.

Happy to have cleared that up for you if you were still confused.

That’s funny, coming from someone who apparently doesn’t understand what “provide evidence” means.

Which one of those things is untrue? Are there no mexican rapists, murderers or drug dealers? Are there no mexicans with disease? If they arent leaving shitholes, what the fuck are they doing here? Why are they claiming asylum?

If you don't see the difference between realizing "Hey, there's a problem" and "your country is a shithole", I'm not sure what we can do for you.

Oh, God...are we back arguing the "popular vote mandate" again? For hopefully the last time...WE DON'T ELECT OUR PRESIDENTS BY POPULAR VOTE!!! BOTH CANDIDATES...BOTH PARTIES KNEW THAT BEFORE THE ELECTION!!! DONALD TRUMP WON THE ELECTION BECAUSE HE WON THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE!

Yes, we have an awful system devised by slave rapists who didn't trust democracy.

We've been over this.

But don't go ahead and claim that Trump is what "the people' wanted. The people said no. Loudly. Clearly. By Three million votes.

Their only mistake was not realizing that this system could be gamed and was.

He called Haiti a shithole. Thing is, he’s not the only one. I’ve worked with many ex-military guys over the years and some were deployed there at one time or another and every one of them said it was a shithole.

Actually, the reference was to several countries... but calling anyone's country a shithole is what you do when you are, you know, a racist. Let's not forget that Trump Cultist mantra.

upload_2019-5-15_5-1-58.jpeg

There’s a word for people who see rednecks and MAGA hat wearers as racists and ugly: Prejudiced.

Well, frankly, I get on this board and I see you guys say ugly things every day... every fucking day, man.

Actually, the reference was to several countries... but calling anyone's country a shithole is what you do when you are, you know, a racist. Let's not forget that Trump Cultist mantra.

No, it was not a reference to several countries, it was about Haiti. Look it up.

View attachment 260942

Well, frankly, I get on this board and I see you guys say ugly things every day... every fucking day, man.

Again, who’s “you guys”? You’ve never seen me say one derogatory thing about anyone.

As for people saying ugly things, I’ve no doubt that you see that from some conservatives here. Thing is, they’re not the ones preaching about it, you are. You preach about conservatives saying ugly and racist things right after saying rednecks and MAGA hat wearers are ugly and racist.

Do you somehow think your brand of prejudice is morally better?

Yes, we have an awful system devised by slave rapists who didn't trust democracy.

We've been over this.

But don't go ahead and claim that Trump is what "the people' wanted. The people said no. Loudly. Clearly. By Three million votes.

So you don't like or respect the US Constitution and our founders. We already knew that

We've been over this.

The system was "gamed"? LOL How exactly? Because Hillary lost? The system worked EXACTLY the way it was designed to work and has worked for a long, long time! You're just unhappy with the result so you want to change the rules post election. That isn't the way it works. Candidates run their campaigns trying to win electoral votes. Trump ran a better campaign than Hillary did. Trump was a better candidate than Hillary was...hence his win! If you on the left run the candidates that it appears you are going to...then Trump will once again be the better candidate and he will most likely win again. Better get used to it!

View attachment 260942

Calling Haiti a shit hole might be blunt...but it's also entirely accurate. Racism has nothing to do with it.

Which one of those things is untrue? Are there no mexican rapists, murderers or drug dealers? Are there no mexicans with disease? If they arent leaving shitholes, what the fuck are they doing here? Why are they claiming asylum?

If you don't see the difference between realizing "Hey, there's a problem" and "your country is a shithole", I'm not sure what we can do for you.
You say offensive shit all day every day, hypocrite.

As for people saying ugly things, I’ve no doubt that you see that from some conservatives here. Thing is, they’re not the ones preaching about it, you are. You preach about conservatives saying ugly and racist things right after saying rednecks and MAGA hat wearers are ugly and racist.

Um, yeah, when you have all the wonderful privileges of being white in this society, you STILL manage to fuck it up and be white trash, and your go-to response is to listen to some Game Show Host getting you to hate people who are worse off than you are... you deserve all the contempt I inflict on you.

Um, yeah, when you have all the wonderful privileges of being white in this society, you STILL manage to fuck it up and be white trash,

Are you black?

and your go-to response is to listen to some Game Show Host getting you to hate people who are worse off than you are... you deserve all the contempt I inflict on you.

You’re not inflicting anything on anyone but yourself. Your contempt hurts no one but you and is worth about as much as a Dollar General MAGA hat.

You have revealed yourself to be judgmental, reactionary, myopic, hypocritical, sophomoric and intellectually lazy. Believe me, your petty and childish responses throughout this discussion do not afflict me in the least.

You’re not inflicting anything on anyone but yourself. Your contempt hurts no one but you and is worth about as much as a Dollar General MAGA hat.

You have revealed yourself to be judgmental, reactionary, myopic, hypocritical, sophomoric and intellectually lazy. Believe me, your petty and childish responses throughout this discussion do not afflict me in the least.

Yup, that's why you are carrying on this thread for pages trying to claim Trump and his red hats are totally not racist, you guys!

Because this doesn't hurt your feelings at all.

I'm an old man... So I've seen this cycle. The GOP let's the rich run roughshod over the economy, so we put the Democrats in. But the Democrats let minorities have a little taste...

And the GOP tells dumb Willie White Trash (who no longer has the good job his dad or grandpa had) that those darkies are the reason why they have to live in the Trailer Park. Not that we disbanded their unions, took away their rights at work and shifted the tax burden on to them.

I'd like to say Trump's Racism is something new, but it's just in a more concentrated form. The GOP has been pulling this shit since Tricky Dick.

And Dumb Ass Willy White Trash keeps falling for it. Except when the GOP messes it up really bad like they did in 91 or 08, where they hold their nose and vote for a Democrat to fix it.

Actually, you on the left made 2018 about Trump.

No, Trump did. He even bragged the people who lost didn't embrace him enough.

Trump put himself on the ballot, and he lost- again.

His claim that those who lost didn't embrace him enough has merit. Once again, Joey...Trump's party lost far fewer seats in his first midterm than either Bill Clinton or Barack Obama did in theirs. It's not even close.

And, to continue the comparison, neither President's re-election was negatively impacted by said losses.

Funny you use the word “ugly”. I’ve noticed that liberals seem to have some kind of hangup about personal appearance. To you, looks seem to have some kind of direct association with unsavory ideals.

Well, usually, I find an ugly attitude accompanies ugly looks, yes.

That's stupid and bigoted. Sad and pathetic. Since your attitude is so ugly, how many mirrors remain unbroken in your Mom's basement,

Yup, that's why you are carrying on this thread for pages trying to claim Trump and his red hats are totally not racist, you guys!

Because this doesn't hurt your feelings at all.

I'm an old man... So I've seen this cycle. The GOP let's the rich run roughshod over the economy, so we put the Democrats in. But the Democrats let minorities have a little taste...

And the GOP tells dumb Willie White Trash (who no longer has the good job his dad or grandpa had) that those darkies are the reason why they have to live in the Trailer Park. Not that we disbanded their unions, took away their rights at work and shifted the tax burden on to them.

I'd like to say Trump's Racism is something new, but it's just in a more concentrated form. The GOP has been pulling this shit since Tricky Dick.

And Dumb Ass Willy White Trash keeps falling for it. Except when the GOP messes it up really bad like they did in 91 or 08, where they hold their nose and vote for a Democrat to fix it.

Care to take a crack at explaining why a liberal State like Massachusetts...where I'm from...regularly elects GOP Governors to fix the States finances after liberal Democrats screw them up? Hate to break this to you, Joey but there aren't a lot of "Willy White Trash" in good ole Taxachusetts! So why is it that you think all those die hard libs vote Republican? Duh?

Forum List

Back