🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Savages!

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014

I think people who support this are violent savages who don't deserve to have children!

"... what a lot of our children were raised on ..."

There are posters here who beat their own children and are proud of it.

If we're ever going to change this barbaric practice, its got to start with the parents who hit their children.

If we're ever going to change this barbaric practice, its got to start with the parents who hit their children.

Luddy, stop being such a bedwetter. I took my young niece to a dog fight last week and she loved it. Afterwards, me and the lads gave her the honour of placing a bare, electrified wire on the tongue of the rapidly expiring loser of the bout to ensure a quick death. She took away a greater understanding of what life and death mean. You don't learn that in school.

Last edited:

swagger said:
Luddy, stop being such a bedwetter. I took my nephew to a dog fight last week and she loved it. Afterwards, me and the lads gave her the honour of placing a bare, electrified wire on the tongue of the rapidly expiring loser of the bout to ensure a quick death. She took away a greater understanding of what life and death mean. You don't learn that in school.

There is no such thing as a retarded serial killer, Swagsy. :badgrin:

Teachers were issued (I want to kill you) paddles when I was in school. Did (I want to kill you) not make me (I want to kill you) have violent thoughts. Didn't make (I want to kill you) me have suicide thoughts either.
In fact (I want to kill you) I cannot recall ever having (I want to kill you) a single violent (I want to kill you) thought.

SSDD from the RWs.

Beat up on kids, its good for them. I can tell you the next thing they'll say:

"I was beat, spanked, paddled, hit as a kid and look how well I turned out."

Betcha that's what they'll say.

I think people who support this are violent savages who don't deserve to have children!

The biblical rod is a thin stick that delivers a smart sting for especially defiant acts of sinful behavior. Properly administered it is not barbaric at all. Such punishment coupled with loving instruction should never be administered by school officials, and the paddle, traditionally used by schools, or a belt is not the right tool. The rod should never be administered in anger.

The biblical rod is a thin stick that delivers a smart sting for especially defiant acts of sinful behavior. Properly administered it is not barbaric at all. Such punishment coupled with loving instruction should never be administered by school officials, and the paddle, traditionally used by schools, or a belt is not the right tool. The rod should never be administered in anger.

Where's the fun in that?

Much ado about nothing. It beats talking about the violent savages who beheaded two American journalists anyway.

That bitch ex of mine would slap the kids in the face. When I admonished her, she replied "don't tell me how to raise my children".

She was brought up in an extremely abusive household, then proceeded to continue the cycle in ours. And abuse isn't just physical. My 13 year reward was the mental, verbal, and emotional variety.

Forum List

Back