🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone define "witch" as used by sherri. The word itself has an interesting
etymology-----which is actually rooted in a hebrew word which refers to persons
who claim to be knowlegable in necromancy very very no good practice
and/or claim in jewish ideology fret not marge-----sherri has credited you with
magical abilities ------its not kosher but it WOULD BE FUN

"Witch, Samer was not charged with killing children or convicted of killing children. And My question to you was simply my responding to your baseless lie about Samer. It is a questionable practice to just make an assumption a Palestinian is a child kiiler like you did It reeks of The Chosen People prejudice and racism... I decided to assume the same about you, that you were a child killer, as you did about Samer, so you would see how that feels! I did not know you had an abortion ."

Thanks for admitting that you knew you were lying.

*sigh!* And to think I really did imagine it would be beneath even you to misrepresent my miscarriage as "having an abortion". I guess that shows the depths of depravity to which you're willing to go : ((

I did not lie about anything, you remain the lying witch as you lied by calling Samer a baby killer and a convicted baby killer , all lies,and in this post here your lies about me incontinue.There is no truth in a witch!

Wow, your witch tricks never stop! You altered my post and where I said I did not know you had a miscarriage you changed the word I wrote ,miscarriage, to abortion, and falsely attributed those words to me. There simply is no truth in a witch like you and no limits to how low you will go with trickery and deceit and lies!

"Witch, Samer was not charged with killing children or convicted of killing children. And My question to you was simply my responding to your baseless lie about Samer. It is a questionable practice to just make an assumption a Palestinian is a child kiiler like you did It reeks of The Chosen People prejudice and racism... I decided to assume the same about you, that you were a child killer, as you did about Samer, so you would see how that feels! I did not know you had an abortion ."

*sigh!* And to think I really did imagine it would be beneath even you to misrepresent my miscarriage as "having an abortion". I guess that shows the depths of depravity to which you're willing to go : ((

I did not lie about anything, you remain the lying witch as you lied by calling Samer a baby killer and a convicted baby killer , all lies,and in this post here your lies about me incontinue.There is no truth in a witch!

Wow, your witch tricks never stop! You altered my post and where I said I did not know you had a miscarriage you changed the word I wrote ,miscarriage, to abortion, and falsely attributed those words to me. There simply is no truth in a witch like you and no limits to how low you will go with trickery and deceit and lies!

If the isa respecting bitch did that SWITCHEROO Marge it actually makes
no difference. the term Miscarriage is not a REAL TERM ----it is slang

all pregnancies that do not come to fruition (ie result in a living baby)
are "abortions" anyway. She just proved herself stupid

what is informally called "miscarriage" -----is in REAL LINGO
A SPONTANEOUS ABORTION

what is informally called "ABORTION" ----is in real LINGO
An INDUCED ABORTION

any lawyer who does not know that would be incapable
of writing a decent motion

I did not lie about anything, you remain the lying witch as you lied by calling Samer a baby killer and a convicted baby killer , all lies,and in this post here your lies about me continue.There is no truth in a witch!

sherri you lie.

lol

sherri----it is true that the ass samer whose shit you lick----did not HIMSELF -get convicted
of murdering a baby He got convicted of harboring the weapons of those whose asses
you lick ----WHO DO MURDER BABIES IN HONOR OF ALLAH/ISA

what is your point? -----you are associated by your own lineage description to the SHIT
that murdered HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS ----including tens of millions of babies and
you continue to lick their shit and will continue to lick-----because you are of the
MURDERING BABIES adulating creed

yidnar, Uncensored2008, et al,

Well, actually, this is not so far fetched of an approach.

ok ...ill send him a Bar BQ sandwich .
Why not buy the Muzzie cocksucker a nice lobster dinner? Or a ham sandwich?
(APPROACH #1 Break the Fast)

There was once a "Prisoner Hunger Strike" that I witnessed. Four (4) Prisoners. The Administration waited about a 3 weeks. (The Prisoner were good and hungry, a couple in wheelchairs.) During that time, they sectioned off a portion of the exercise yard, and raised a small 14x20x9 Party Tent. At one end of the tent, they installed a security bench to which they could chain the prisoners. They setup 6-to-8 plastic shields for added protection. The remainder of the tent had a center buffet (all four shifts of Correction Officers) contributed to a continuous Pot Luck (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Mid-night Chow), supplemented by the Prison Dining Facility. I believe they even has some food catered-in. The Hunger Strike Prisoners watching in close proximity the entire time. I eat there twice, in the tent at the invitation of the CO's. I'm telling you, they had some great food laid-out. It took about three days to break that hunger strike. And everyone in the project had a great time.

But in the case of Samer, one has to wonder what food would smell unbelievable delicious to an Arab. I'm sure that they could figure something out.

(APPROACH #2 Break the Fast)

In the case of Samer (a terrorist), I would have him measured by the Prison Mortuary Unit. When asked, what they are doing, the PMU should say:

In case of the worst, and you should pass away, we have to make sure that we have a properly sized Pig Skin Body-bag to ship your remains.​

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:

What absolutely amazes me, Marg, is how Frau Sherri, the supposedly "good Christian woman," spends all of her waking hours castigating Israel on the Internet and seemingly cares nothing about what is happening to her fellow Christians in Muslim countries by her Muslim friends who appear to think they have been CHOSEN to persecute the Christians (along of course with those of other religions like the Hindus and Buddhists). Evidently she cares nothing about these Christians persecuted and/or murdered by her friends or else she would be on at least one forum condemning what is happening to these Christians.

Analysis: What do Mideast Christians face ... JPost - Middle East

This story is reported from RAMALLAH (Ma’an)

83563_345x2301.jpg

Today, an Israeli military court postponed a hearing on the case of hunger-striker Samer Issawi for one month, according to prisoners society lawyer Jawad Bulous. Ofer court held administrative session on Wednesday, they will hear Issawi’s case in a three-judge session in one month.

Issawi, from East Jerusalem, has been on hunger strike for 155 days, and he arrived in court in a wheelchair, looking frail. He is under constant pressure from Israeli prison officials to stop his hunger strike. His lawyer says Issawi’s case is now a public issue rather than a personal one. At the last hearing in December, Samer's family were blocked by Israeli forces a when they tried to greet Samer, and then later they were denied access to the court. Samer Issawi’s sister Shireen was detained by Israeli police from their Isawiya home the following day, and Occupying Forces removed a protest tent in support of Issawi they had erected.

#PalHunger | Hunger-striker Samer Issawi’s hearing postponed until next month | Occupied Palestine |

Sherri

I did not lie about anything, you remain the lying witch as you lied by calling Samer a baby killer and a convicted baby killer , all lies,and in this post here your lies about me continue.There is no truth in a witch!

You DID lie, and you continue to lie - and the proof is right up there in the bold type .

Those are your original words - which you quickly edited to "I did not know anything about your miscarriage..You are probably lying about that too, I do not believe a word coming out of your mouth

And now you are lying about having done that - what a prize pious pustule you are!

Just look at all the love and positive vibes Sherri keeps getting! I would argue that she is one of the most popular posters ever in the history of the US Message Board.

You want to hear something that will make you loose sleep for a whole week?

Imagine living with this insane witch Sherri! I bet you all her Moooslime boyfriends sleep with one eye open. This bitch would probably scare even the most hardcore Islamic terrorist. She's that fucking unstable.

You DID lie, and you continue to lie - and the proof is right up there in the bold type .

Those are your original words - which you quickly edited to "I did not know anything about your miscarriage..You are probably lying about that too, I do not believe a word coming out of your mouth

And now you are lying about having done that - what a prize pious pustule you are!

No , you are the lying witch and you altered my post and where I wrote misscarriage you changed it to abortion. The only post that reads abortion is your post where you include my post with your alterations to it. Witches always practice deception and deceit and lies and every post is more testimony of the truth of that.

What's the matter, l'il sherrithing? Can't face ever being wrong anywhere at any time - even on an internet chat board?

I posted about my miscarriage: you referred to it as 'had an abortion'. And then when I call you on it, you are so unbelievably stupid as to edit your own post - and claim that I was lying!

Or are you now going to insist that when I quoted your initial post above, that I had altered it????? IFF I had - which I didn't! - you'd have screamed about it right away. You didn't. So it's obvious I didn't alter the post.

This isn't the first time you've pulled that stunt here. And if someone else hadn't quoted *that* post directly, you'd have continued to lie about just what 'editing' you had done and why.

It's so very hard to believe in all your claims of your lofty purposes when you can't even be honest enough to admit that you misrepresented my words... Go on, lying sherrithing: scream some more at me about 'witches'. Declare yet again to me that 'there is no truth in you' ......... Since everyone's gotten to see you lie more than twice about the same kind of situation, the more fool they if anyone else is stupid enough to believe your shrewing at me.

If you had an iota of human decency, you'd have admitted your "mistake" of changing 'miscarriage' to 'abortion': you would NOT have gone back and changed the wording of your post.

LIAR. There is no defending your LYING over a tiny little trifle like making a "mistake" on an internet chat board.

And - if you'd lie about something so very tiny just to TRY to demean me - WHAT ELSE HAVE YOU BEEN LYING ABOUT?

In solidarity with Samer Issawi, A 24-hour mass hunger strike around the world (تضامنا مع البطل سامر عيساوى (اضراب عالمى عن الطعام لمدة 24 ساعة.

January 7 at 12:00am until January 8 at 12:00am in UTC+02.
"Together we stand with Samer Issawi. Together we show the world that he is not a forgotten case. That he is only one of many detainees in the Israeli prisons who are slowly dying. Sitting in their cells with no charge and no trail they are not given access to their basic needs – food, water, clothes, sanitation and medical care. What was their crime? Being Palestinian. Being Palestinian not only means that they are denied their land, their property and their Freedom, it also means that they are put into the lowest of ‘prison cell’ where not even the highest of criminals would experience. Now and in the recent months it has reached the stage were prisoners are going on hunger strike – putting their honour, dignity forward and outing their health and lives at risk only to highlight their unjust cases.

Please pay respect for samer and his efforts with #PalHunger. We will all be fasting on Monday, as the end is undoubtedly near."

Also, We will be demonstrating in the USA Palhunger for Dignity | Facebook

In solidarity with Samer Issawi, A 24-hour mass hunger strike around the world (

Sherri

Try to be honest, l'il sherrithing: just what WAS the editing you did on your post at 3:26 then?

What's the matter, l'il sherrithing? Can't face ever being wrong anywhere at any time - even on an internet chat board?

I posted about my miscarriage: you referred to it as 'had an abortion'. And then when I call you on it, you are so unbelievably stupid as to edit your own post - and claim that I was lying!

Or are you now going to insist that when I quoted your initial post above, that I had altered it????? IFF I had - which I didn't! - you'd have screamed about it right away. You didn't. So it's obvious I didn't alter the post.

This isn't the first time you've pulled that stunt here. And if someone else hadn't quoted *that* post directly, you'd have continued to lie about just what 'editing' you had done and why.

It's so very hard to believe in all your claims of your lofty purposes when you can't even be honest enough to admit that you misrepresented my words... Go on, lying sherrithing: scream some more at me about 'witches'. Declare yet again to me that 'there is no truth in you' ......... Since everyone's gotten to see you lie more than twice about the same kind of situation, the more fool they if anyone else is stupid enough to believe your shrewing at me.

If you had an iota of human decency, you'd have admitted your "mistake" of changing 'miscarriage' to 'abortion': you would NOT have gone back and changed the wording of your post.

LIAR. There is no defending your LYING over a tiny little trifle like making a "mistake" on an internet chat board.

And - if you'd lie about something so very tiny just to TRY to demean me - WHAT ELSE HAVE YOU BEEN LYING ABOUT?

Witch,

I am so tired of you and all your staged distractions, and it is all about you and all to take attention off the topics we are discussing happening in Palestine that are life and death issues. Go have three dozen more miscarriages, add three dozen abortions to it, I really could fucking care less about any of that nor all these continuing hysteric staged dramatic distractions of a witch! Go fly away somehere!

Sherri

No , you are the lying witch and you altered my post and where I wrote misscarriage you changed it to abortion. The only post that reads abortion is your post where you include my post with your alterations to it. Witches always practice deception and deceit and lies and every post is more testimony of the truth of that.
Frau Sherri, the "good Christian woman," is so into witches that I wouldn't be surprised if she belonged to some coven in her own home town. Just picture her in the morning with hair like Medusa stirring her breakfast cereal and cackling like one of the the Witches of Endor while she eagerly anticipates posting on the Internet all day long just like the head Warlock told her to do.

LOL! Scream some more, lying sherithing. IF I had done as you claim, you'd have bitched about it right away. Or are you going to go back and edit all your posts in between to add some screeching?

"What a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive".......

Witch,

I am so tired of you and all your staged distractions, and it is all about you and all to take attention off the topics we are discussing happening in Palestine that are life and death issues. Go have three dozen more miscarriages, add three dozen abortions to it, I really could fucking care less about any of that nor all these continuing hysteric staged dramatic distractions of a witch! Go fly away somehere!

Sherri

So you 'can't remember' what that editing of your post consisted of?

L'il sherrithing - who do you suppose is stupid enough to believe your filth now? Don't you understand that your one little lie about your editing of your own post has marked your soul for the fire?

The problem is, silly sherrthing, that the one original MISTAKE - you posting 'abortion' when I'd posted 'miscarriage' - was only the beginning. You lied about changing your own words (right after I posted back!) - and now you're trying to cover up and deflect by claiming I am the one who lied (that's a second, and a much worse sin, because it's deliberate and intended to inflict harm to another human - your original MISTAKE could have been simply a MISTAKE, as I would be willing to believe if you'd only come to your senses and admit it)

So now you've got a deliberate attempt to slander me weighing down your soul - and slander can not be forgiven this side of the grave.

And then there are all the repetitions and re-iterations and reprises of all your insults aimed at distracting people away from your original MISTAKE...... which mistake I'd have readily forgiven, had you but acknowledged it . I wouldn't even have asked for an apology: I'd have accepted that you made a mistake.

It's truly sad to watch a person doom their soul over a simple mistake : (( I'm going to pray to our Father in Heaven that He be inclined to graciously pardon you. As we pray every night "Let no one else be punished, oh LORD, on account of their sins against me".

In solidarity with Samer Issawi, A 24-hour mass hunger strike around the world (تضامنا مع البطل سامر عيساوى (اضراب عالمى عن الطعام لمدة 24 ساعة.

January 7 at 12:00am until January 8 at 12:00am in UTC+02.
"Together we stand with Samer Issawi. Together we show the world that he is not a forgotten case. That he is only one of many detainees in the Israeli prisons who are slowly dying. Sitting in their cells with no charge and no trail they are not given access to their basic needs – food, water, clothes, sanitation and medical care. What was their crime? Being Palestinian. Being Palestinian not only means that they are denied their land, their property and their Freedom, it also means that they are put into the lowest of ‘prison cell’ where not even the highest of criminals would experience. Now and in the recent months it has reached the stage were prisoners are going on hunger strike – putting their honour, dignity forward and outing their health and lives at risk only to highlight their unjust cases.

Please pay respect for samer and his efforts with #PalHunger. We will all be fasting on Monday, as the end is undoubtedly near."

Also, We will be demonstrating in the USA Palhunger for Dignity | Facebook

In solidarity with Samer Issawi, A 24-hour mass hunger strike around the world (

Sherri

Don't kid yourself sherri, to their horror, people are realizing they put on a few pounds from the holidays and are going on a crash diet.

Jesus even speaks about hunger strikers, now how amazing is that!

"Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be filled."

There it is, in Jesus very own words, I know I had already felt with certainty a man engaged in this type of undertaking, especially after reading Samer's letter of December 26had Jesus with Him. But here is more confirmation that this is true, in Jesus very own words.

Sherri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back