Save the spotted owl but not the blonde hair blue eye human...WTF Liberals?

Okay, okay...I'll play along....I made all that shit up in my own head about whites disappearing from southern Mexifornia...I was just fucking with you....there's actually blonde hair blue eyed people everywhere...you couldn't throw a rock in any direction without hitting one...it's amazing, there's no filthy wetbacks anywhere which is so fucking weird considering that shithole Mexico butts right up to us. Anyhoo....sorry to fuck with you.....on to something else.
"Would Atlanta be a cleaner, safer, friendlier more productive city if it were all white?
Would this nation be a cleaner, safer, friendlier more productive nation if it were all white?"
(This is where you run and hide and or pretend you didn't see this post.)

LMAO!! At least you admitted you made the shit up.

I don't have to pretend I didn't see it. It has absolutely nothing to do with the OP and the topic. It is just your way of diverting attention away from the topic (which has been shown to be ridiculous).

If I saw 'No' to your questions, you will call me a liar.
If I say 'Yes' to your questions, you still have not shown anything about the extinction of blonde haired, blue eyed white people.

So I will go with 'I don't know". Since I have seen many unproductive, dirty, unsafe, and unfriendly people that are brown, black and white. YOu want to lump everyone together based on skin color. That is a basic trick of those pushing diversity.

Haha...I knew you didn't have the nutsack to be honest with yourself...spin, spin, spin....you koooks are so fun.
If I were you I wouldn't read this. It will make it tough for you to keep your head in your ass.

Major Findings
  • The evidence suggests that if there is police racial bias in arrests it is negligible. Victim and witness surveys show that police arrest violent criminals in close proportion to the rates at which criminals of different races commit violent crimes.
  • Both violent and nonviolent crime has been declining in the United States since a high in 1993. 2015 saw a disturbing rise in murder in major American cities that some observers associated with depolicing” in response to intense media and public scrutiny of police activity.
Crime rates
  • There are dramatic race differences in crime rates. Asians have the lowest rates, followed by whites, and then Hispanics. Blacks have notably high crime rates. This pattern holds true for virtually all crime categories and for virtually all age groups.
  • In 2013, a black was six times more likely than a nonblack to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.
Interracial crime
  • In 2013, of the approximately 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time. This meant a black person was 27 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa. A Hispanic was eight times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.
Urban centers
  • In 2014 in New York City, a black was 31 times more likely than a white to be arrested for murder, and a Hispanic was 12.4 times more likely. For the crime of “shooting”—defined as firing a bullet that hits someone—a black was 98.4 times more likely than a white to be arrested, and a Hispanic was 23.6 times more likely.
  • If New York City were all white, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent.
  • In an all-white Chicago, murder would decline 90 percent, rape by 81 percent, and robbery by 90 percent.
Police shootings
  • In 2015, a black person was 2.45 times more likely than a white person to be shot and killed by the police. A Hispanic person was 1.21 times more likely. These figures are well within what would be expected given race differences in crime rates and likelihood to resist arrest.
  • In 2015, police killings of blacks accounted for approximately 4 percent of homicides of blacks. Police killings of unarmed blacks accounted for approximately 0.6 percent of homicides of blacks. The overwhelming majority of black homicide victims (93 percent from 1980 to 2008) were killed by blacks.
Because you twisted wack-jobs are such link whores....
The Color of Crime - American Renaissance

Ok, now that you got that out of your system, can we get back to your ridiculous claims that liberals are pushing for the extinction of blonde haired, blued eyed whites? You remember, the OP where you made shit up?

Look, I know you people aren't so stupid that you can't see the point.
It gets old watching you pretend shit isn't what it actually is out of paranoia.
Wetbacks are the majority in southern Mexifornia
Crime continues to rise in southern Mexifornia
Welfare and poverty rates at all time highs in southern Mexifornia
Education rankings at all time lows in southern Mexifornia
Entire communities inhabited by beaners degraded and turned to filthy shitholes like Tijuana.
All this and you retards continue to push for Liberal policy as it relates to immigration. Imagine if you cared about REAL Americans like you did the spotted fucking owl. Your nutless policies, disregard for our Constitution and REAL Americans and embrace of foreign filth is flushing the hard working, law abiding, tax paying productive white from Mexifornia. Are you starting to tie it all together yet dumbass?
YEP, A WHITER MEXIFORNIA IS A BETTER MEXIFORNIA....is it not?

And blonde haired, blue eyed whites are facing extinction?

Yeah, yeah...let's split hairs, get as literal as possible and pretend to still be confused.
Like the spotted owl was to the Pacific Northwest the blonde hair blue eyed Caucasian is to southern Mexifornia....TA-DA!

Soooo...in the 80's and 90's Liberals fought to send thousands of American families into bankruptcy to save a spotted owl from extinction....fast forward to today and now they fight to force blonde hair blue eye humans into extinction...Does anyone else find the logic bizarre?
Huh? How are liberals fighting to force blue eyed blondes into extinction? I find your hypothesis bizarre.
I think he is under the mistaken impression that folks with different pigmentation in their skin or different cultural groups of people, are in fact, different species of animals?

More profound ignorance I am sure you would be hard pressed to find.

Either that, or it is a utterly bizarre and fallacious analogy which no one in their right mind could ever take seriously.

Genetic fallacy - Wikipedia

No. When an incoherent retard starts a thread I don't always I don't always know what the fuck this dummy is going for.

This really isn't all that trivial...a third grader gets it.
You and all your loony buddies fought to close millions of acres of woods to save the spotted owl from extinction and keep them in the Pacific Northwest. The lumber industry was devastated and thousands of American families lost everything as a result.

You're importing your Mexican filth in to southern Mexifornia and flushing out the white, blonde hair human and none of you wackos can give two shits...Are you starting to wrap your tiny little peanut brain around it all yet?
Go on a mission to save the blonde hair/blue eyed.... Oh wait.. we know how that goes.

Unfortunately for blondes, their genes are recessive. Meaning no amount of nazis can stop them from eventually going... “extinct.”

Darn science, fools the cons again!

It’s all a conspiracy man.

(Blame a lib, it’s quicker than reading a text book)

Hilarious how you super bright dumbasses get all scientific in a feeble attempt to play stupid to the point....haha
You wack-jobs are so fun...thanks for allowing me into your twisted minds...great entertainment.
This is not a feeble attempt, this is a explanation to ease all of your wondering. It is a fact that blonde hair and blue eyes are recessive. That means when blondes mate with brunettes the babies tend to not be quite as blonde as the the blonde parent.

Me for example: moms 100% Irish (fair skin, blonde hair, blue eyes) dads 100% Sicilian (dark skin, dark hair, dark eyes)
I have golden/light brown hair, olive skin, and green eyes. I am in the middle. No where as blonde as my mother as her genes were recessive and my father’s genes were dominant.

Race traitor! :mad:
And my kids are Irish, Sicilian, and Puerto Rican. Let that boil your blood.

LMAO!! At least you admitted you made the shit up.

I don't have to pretend I didn't see it. It has absolutely nothing to do with the OP and the topic. It is just your way of diverting attention away from the topic (which has been shown to be ridiculous).

If I saw 'No' to your questions, you will call me a liar.
If I say 'Yes' to your questions, you still have not shown anything about the extinction of blonde haired, blue eyed white people.

So I will go with 'I don't know". Since I have seen many unproductive, dirty, unsafe, and unfriendly people that are brown, black and white. YOu want to lump everyone together based on skin color. That is a basic trick of those pushing diversity.

Haha...I knew you didn't have the nutsack to be honest with yourself...spin, spin, spin....you koooks are so fun.
If I were you I wouldn't read this. It will make it tough for you to keep your head in your ass.

Major Findings
  • The evidence suggests that if there is police racial bias in arrests it is negligible. Victim and witness surveys show that police arrest violent criminals in close proportion to the rates at which criminals of different races commit violent crimes.
  • Both violent and nonviolent crime has been declining in the United States since a high in 1993. 2015 saw a disturbing rise in murder in major American cities that some observers associated with depolicing” in response to intense media and public scrutiny of police activity.
Crime rates
  • There are dramatic race differences in crime rates. Asians have the lowest rates, followed by whites, and then Hispanics. Blacks have notably high crime rates. This pattern holds true for virtually all crime categories and for virtually all age groups.
  • In 2013, a black was six times more likely than a nonblack to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.
Interracial crime
  • In 2013, of the approximately 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time. This meant a black person was 27 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa. A Hispanic was eight times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.
Urban centers
  • In 2014 in New York City, a black was 31 times more likely than a white to be arrested for murder, and a Hispanic was 12.4 times more likely. For the crime of “shooting”—defined as firing a bullet that hits someone—a black was 98.4 times more likely than a white to be arrested, and a Hispanic was 23.6 times more likely.
  • If New York City were all white, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent.
  • In an all-white Chicago, murder would decline 90 percent, rape by 81 percent, and robbery by 90 percent.
Police shootings
  • In 2015, a black person was 2.45 times more likely than a white person to be shot and killed by the police. A Hispanic person was 1.21 times more likely. These figures are well within what would be expected given race differences in crime rates and likelihood to resist arrest.
  • In 2015, police killings of blacks accounted for approximately 4 percent of homicides of blacks. Police killings of unarmed blacks accounted for approximately 0.6 percent of homicides of blacks. The overwhelming majority of black homicide victims (93 percent from 1980 to 2008) were killed by blacks.
Because you twisted wack-jobs are such link whores....
The Color of Crime - American Renaissance

Ok, now that you got that out of your system, can we get back to your ridiculous claims that liberals are pushing for the extinction of blonde haired, blued eyed whites? You remember, the OP where you made shit up?

Look, I know you people aren't so stupid that you can't see the point.
It gets old watching you pretend shit isn't what it actually is out of paranoia.
Wetbacks are the majority in southern Mexifornia
Crime continues to rise in southern Mexifornia
Welfare and poverty rates at all time highs in southern Mexifornia
Education rankings at all time lows in southern Mexifornia
Entire communities inhabited by beaners degraded and turned to filthy shitholes like Tijuana.
All this and you retards continue to push for Liberal policy as it relates to immigration. Imagine if you cared about REAL Americans like you did the spotted fucking owl. Your nutless policies, disregard for our Constitution and REAL Americans and embrace of foreign filth is flushing the hard working, law abiding, tax paying productive white from Mexifornia. Are you starting to tie it all together yet dumbass?
YEP, A WHITER MEXIFORNIA IS A BETTER MEXIFORNIA....is it not?

And blonde haired, blue eyed whites are facing extinction?

Yeah, yeah...let's split hairs, get as literal as possible and pretend to still be confused.
Like the spotted owl was to the Pacific Northwest the blonde hair blue eyed Caucasian is to southern Mexifornia....TA-DA!

And you blame the liberals for this? I get it where the illegal aliens are concerned. But you talked about the extinction of blonde haired, blue eyed whites. Then you changed it to only southern CA. So you blame the liberals for allowing blonde haired, blue eyed white to move where they wanted to? The only way your OP works, even after you altered the parameters, is if the gov't does not LET the white blondies to move.

Forum List

Back