Save the spotted owl but not the blonde hair blue eye human...WTF Liberals?

Soooo...in the 80's and 90's Liberals fought to send thousands of American families into bankruptcy to save a spotted owl from extinction....fast forward to today and now they fight to force blonde hair blue eye humans into extinction...Does anyone else find the logic bizarre?
:itsok:

Do you think this is a joke? Blonde haired, blue eyed children are being driven into extinction. :mad:
Good. They need to stop breathing the brown man's air :mad:

The brown man only looted that air after a bad jury verdict.
Our god-given prerogative

And you? You're just as bad as BrokeLoser, you are part of the problem, not part of the solution. Both of you are so antithetical to what it means to be an American, it makes me sick.

9862-Friedrich-Nietzsche-Quote-Whoever-fights-monsters-should-see-to-it.jpg

88f4f0be12ae271dea3ee27ee7bb80a0--therapy-quotes-book-quotes.jpg

Soooo...in the 80's and 90's Liberals fought to send thousands of American families into bankruptcy to save a spotted owl from extinction....fast forward to today and now they fight to force blonde hair blue eye humans into extinction...Does anyone else find the logic bizarre?
Huh? How are liberals fighting to force blue eyed blondes into extinction? I find your hypothesis bizarre.
I think he is under the mistaken impression that folks with different pigmentation in their skin or different cultural groups of people, are in fact, different species of animals?

More profound ignorance I am sure you would be hard pressed to find.

Either that, or it is a utterly bizarre and fallacious analogy which no one in their right mind could ever take seriously.

Genetic fallacy - Wikipedia

Do you think this is a joke? Blonde haired, blue eyed children are being driven into extinction. :mad:

Have you been to Mexifornia lately? We call people with blonde hair here Unicorns....I figured you Loons might want to put up a fight to keep them in the region...you know, you wanted to keep spotted owls in the Pacific Northwest...RIGHT?

I've never been to the Pacific Northwest. I've never been to California. What he fuck are you talking about, you drug addled retard?

Have you been to Mexifornia lately? We call people with blonde hair here Unicorns....I figured you Loons might want to put up a fight to keep them in the region...you know, you wanted to keep spotted owls in the Pacific Northwest...RIGHT?

I've never been to the Pacific Northwest. I've never been to California. What he fuck are you talking about, you drug addled retard?

I can't make you pull your head from your ass bud.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Still playing stupid...huh?

No. When an incoherent retard starts a thread I don't always I don't always know what the fuck this dummy is going for.

This really isn't all that trivial...a third grader gets it.
You and all your loony buddies fought to close millions of acres of woods to save the spotted owl from extinction and keep them in the Pacific Northwest. The lumber industry was devastated and thousands of American families lost everything as a result.

You're importing your Mexican filth in to southern Mexifornia and flushing out the white, blonde hair human and none of you wackos can give two shits...Are you starting to wrap your tiny little peanut brain around it all yet?
Go on a mission to save the blonde hair/blue eyed.... Oh wait.. we know how that goes.

Unfortunately for blondes, their genes are recessive. Meaning no amount of nazis can stop them from eventually going... “extinct.”

Darn science, fools the cons again!

It’s all a conspiracy man.

(Blame a lib, it’s quicker than reading a text book)

Huh? How are liberals fighting to force blue eyed blondes into extinction? I find your hypothesis bizarre.
I think he is under the mistaken impression that folks with different pigmentation in their skin or different cultural groups of people, are in fact, different species of animals?

Either that, or it is a utterly bizarre and fallacious analogy which no one in their right mind could ever take seriously.

No. When an incoherent retard starts a thread I don't always I don't always know what the fuck this dummy is going for.

You and all your loony buddies fought to close millions of acres of woods to save the spotted owl from extinction and keep them in the Pacific Northwest. The lumber industry was devastated and thousands of American families lost everything as a result.

You're importing your Mexican filth in to southern Mexifornia and flushing out the white, blonde hair human and none of you wackos can give two shits...Are you starting to wrap your tiny little peanut brain around it all yet?
Go on a mission to save the blonde hair/blue eyed.... Oh wait.. we know how that goes.

Unfortunately for blondes, their genes are recessive. Meaning no amount of nazis can stop them from eventually going... “extinct.”

Hilarious how you super bright dumbasses get all scientific in a feeble attempt to play stupid to the point....haha
You wack-jobs are so fun...thanks for allowing me into your twisted minds...great entertainment.

Hilarious how you super bright dumbasses get all scientific in a feeble attempt to play stupid to the point....haha
You wack-jobs are so fun...thanks for allowing me into your twisted minds...great entertainment.
This is not a feeble attempt, this is a explanation to ease all of your wondering. It is a fact that blonde hair and blue eyes are recessive. That means when blondes mate with brunettes the babies tend to not be quite as blonde as the the blonde parent.

Me for example: moms 100% Irish (fair skin, blonde hair, blue eyes) dads 100% Sicilian (dark skin, dark hair, dark eyes)
I have golden/light brown hair, olive skin, and green eyes. I am in the middle. No where as blonde as my mother as her genes were recessive and my father’s genes were dominant.

Last edited:

This is not a feeble attempt, this is a explanation to ease all of your wondering. It is a fact that blonde hair and blue eyes are recessive. That means when blondes mate with brunettes the babies tend to not be quite as blonde as the the blonde parent.

Me for example: moms 100% Irish (fair skin, blonde hair, blue eyes) dads 100% Sicilian (dark skin, dark hair, dark eyes)
I have golden/light brown hair, olive skin, and green eyes. I am in the middle. No where as blonde as my mother as her genes were recessive and my father’s genes were dominant.

Race traitor! :mad:

I think you will have to show some evidence that there are significantly fewer blonde haired, blue eyed people in the world, and that someone is driving that.

Otherwise it is just more race-based whining.

I can't make stupid people smart in just one thread....work with me bud. THINK!

I think. I think you are trying to claim that blonde haired, blue eyed people are becoming extinct. But you have absolutely no evidence of that.

WHY are you blaming others for your lack of sexual activity and procreation.....

Put the phone down, turn off your internet, and start producing children!!!

This is no one's fault but your own!!!! We/whites are not bearing children, everyone else is.....

Last edited:
WHY are you blaming others for your lack of sexual activity and procreation.....

This is no one's fault but your own!!!! We are not bearing children, everyone else is.....

I can answer that quite easily. It is because this numbnuts truly believes that white, especially blonde haired, blue eyes whites, are superior to everyone else. And if any other group gets ahead of them, it must be because of unfair practices. In other words, they blame others for the problems they caused.

White geNOcide. From ferguscoon until the present an obvious premeditation to kill YT has prevailed. Most glaring is Vegas but needless to say an unarmed White in a mongrelized area is a walking target.

This is no one's fault but your own!!!! We are not bearing children, everyone else is.....

I can answer that quite easily. It is because this numbnuts truly believes that white, especially blonde haired, blue eyes whites, are superior to everyone else. And if any other group gets ahead of them, it must be because of unfair practices. In other words, they blame others for the problems they caused.

"Superior" is a very subjective word...you'll spin the fuck out of that.
But let me ask you a few very simple questions that your filthy dumb ass will be scared shitless to answer.
Would Atlanta be a cleaner, safer, friendlier more productive city if it were all white?
Would this nation be a cleaner, safer, friendlier more productive nation if it were all white?
Man, it would fucking suck if this nation were all white....huh?
I wonder why people like you fools aren't flocking to Somalia to live...you know, since you love and prefer filthy, dangerous, shitholes so much.
Now go ahead...start your Loony spin.

But let me ask you a few very simple questions that your filthy dumb ass will be scared shitless to answer.
Would Atlanta be a cleaner, safer, friendlier more productive city if it were all white?
Would this nation be a cleaner, safer, friendlier more productive nation if it were all white?
I wonder why people like you fools aren't flocking to Somalia to live...you know, since you love and prefer filthy, dangerous, shitholes so much.

LMAO!!! Oh yes, all whites deserve sainthood, huh? Look, you can spin it any way you want. But I judge the individual based on what they do, not something so trivial as the color of their skin.

But please do share what evidence you have of the impending extinction of blonde haired, blue eyed people. You have yet to do that. You also have yet to show that anyone is pushing for that extinction. So your entire basis for this thread is bogus. And yet, you come in spinning like a top.

LMAO!!! Oh yes, all whites deserve sainthood, huh? Look, you can spin it any way you want. But I judge the individual based on what they do, not something so trivial as the color of their skin.

But please do share what evidence you have of the impending extinction of blonde haired, blue eyed people. You have yet to do that. You also have yet to show that anyone is pushing for that extinction. So your entire basis for this thread is bogus. And yet, you come in spinning like a top.

white supremacists are like that

Oh, and the population of Sweden has been growing steadily. Not by huge amounts, but steadily growing. It is likely that means an increase in blonde haired, blue eyed people.

Haha...boy that was fast...you sidestepped the fuck out of those questions just like any nutless pussy would...you filthy fucks are way too predictable...haha
Let's try this again oh sackless one.....grad your balls and go for it.
"Would Atlanta be a cleaner, safer, friendlier more productive city if it were all white?
Would this nation be a cleaner, safer, friendlier more productive nation if it were all white?"

Forum List

Back