Say Again...Who Won The Popular Vote??

Ame®icano, post: 16136649
Premise to "if I vote" was "I call them citizens".

She assumes that is the truth, and it's not. She identifies her citizenship with their assumed "citizenship".

How in the hell do you get to decide that she 'assumes' that her calling undocumented immigrants 'citizens' somehow makes it 'true' that those illegally in the US are citizens just like her?

You are the only one assuming here. And your assumption is dingbat conspiracy theory whacko nuts.

(She identifies her citizenship with their assumed "citizenship")

That is crazy talk. Absolute nutty,

Explain how your assumption is not nuts, please.

Ame®icano, post: 16136649
Premise to "if I vote" was "I call them citizens".

She assumes that is the truth, and it's not. She identifies her citizenship with their assumed "citizenship".

How in the hell do you get to decide that she 'assumes' that her calling undocumented immigrants 'citizens' some how makes it 'true' that those illegally in the US are citizens just like her?

You are the only one assuming here. And your assumption is dingbat conspiracy theory whacko nuts.

(She identifies her citizenship with their assumed "citizenship")

That is crazy talk. Absolute nutty,
You mean illegal aliens?

You mean illegal aliens?

Call them what you prefer. It has no bearing on the points I am making.

As usual your posts contribute nothing to the conversation.

I call them undocumented immigrants.

You prefer to dehumanize them.

It's your choice. So what?

Getting sick and tired of the whiners claiming that Bill's wife won the popular vote?
Well...it's true....but only if you use the time honored Liberal method of claiming to be unable to connect the dots....
...in other words, refuse to include reality

"But....but .....but....no proof!!!! No proof!!!"
Of course there is no need for proof when they claim 'racism.'

The spoiled brats have one set of requirements for themselves, and a different one for the other side.

1. “If there is a recount in Michigan and Trump loses by a few votes, then it’s very plausible that noncitizen voting made a big difference. Hopefully, it doesn’t come to that.”

Richman was the co-author of a 2014 study that looked at noncitizen voting in the 2008 and 2010 elections. In the comparable presidential election year, the Old Dominion study determined 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted in the 2008 presidential election, and about 81 percent of those voters backed Democrat Barack Obama.

Richman applied those numbers to 2016:

The basic assumptions on which the extrapolation is based are that 6.4 percent of noncitizens voted, and that of the noncitizens who voted, 81.8 percent voted for Clinton and 17.5 percent voted for Trump. … 6.4 percent turnout among the roughly 20.3 million noncitizen adults in the U.S. would add only 834,318 votes to Clinton’s popular vote margin. This is little more than a third of the total margin. … Is it plausible that noncitizen votes added to Clinton’s margin? Yes. Is it plausible that noncitizen votes account for the entire nationwide popular vote margin held by Clinton? Not at all.

“An issue of concern is that so many have voted that are not legally supposed to,” Miller told reporters in a conference call Monday.

Beyond the noncitizens voting study from Old Dominion, Miller pointed to the Pew study from 2012 that found 24 million voter registration records in the United States, or about 1 in 8, were “significantly inaccurate or no longer valid.”

The Pew study further found “1.8 million deceased individuals are listed as voters,” that “12 million records contain an incorrect address,” and that “2.75 million people have registrations in more than one state.”

“If 10 percent of noncitizens voted, it would likely make a popular vote difference,” Camarota told The Daily Signal. “It’s not the Electoral College [Trump] is upset about. It’s the popular vote. I wish he wouldn’t focus on it. Bill Clinton got just 43 percent of the vote in 1992. How many states did he win more than 50 percent of the vote in?”

Trump could be correct about the number of illegal votes, but there is no way to know, said Hans von Spakovsky, senior legal fellow with The Heritage Foundation who focuses on voter integrity issues."
Impact of Noncitizen Voters on the 2016 Election

2. "Three million votes in the U.S. presidential election were cast by illegal aliens, according to Greg Phillips of the VoteFraud.org organization.

If true, this would mean that Donald Trump still won the contest despite widespread vote fraud and almost certainly won the popular vote.

“We have verified more than three million votes cast by non-citizens,” tweeted Phillips after reporting that the group had completed an analysis of a database of 180 million voter registrations."
Report: Three Million Votes in Presidential Election Cast by Illegal Aliens

How many of the absentee ballots are from the military....and who do you imagine (I almost said 'think') they voted for?

3. "Claims of votes by the dead, felons cloud North Carolina governor race"
Claims of votes by the dead, felons cloud North Carolina governor race

4. Criminal President Obama Encourages Illegal Aliens to Vote – Promises No Repercussions (VIDEO)

5. "Illegal Voters Uncovered in Philly Are ‘Tip of the Iceberg’
Law firm uncovers illegal immigrants, convicted felons on rolls — and some have voted in crucial swing state
He said there is no way to know how many non-citizens might be registered to vote in Philadelphia, let alone in the rest of politically crucial Pennsylvania.

“This is just the tip of the iceberg. Who knows how many are on and don’t ask to be taken off?”

“This is just the tip of the iceberg,” he said. “Who knows how many are on and don’t ask to be taken off?”

Illegal Voters Uncovered in Philly Are ‘Tip of the Iceberg’

6. "12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

7. "If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Sore Loser, eh?

Fyi, since 2002...federal law dictates that States MUST issue different drivers licence to immigrants than US citizen....which btw, does NOT automatically register the immigrants to vote....and that all US citizen must show proof of citizenship.....when my license came up for renewal, I was forced to go to the DMV with proof...of citizenship.

You don't really doubt that illegal aliens and dead folks voted for Bill's wife....do you.
You just don't want to admit how many were given a wink and a nod and a ballot.

Let me prove that:

Wanna deny this from the LATimes?
"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

And..BTW....

Maine isn't one of the 12 states and DC that give illegal aliens drivers licenses.

Did you fall and hit your head? What is wrong with you? I read your link the first time around, and there is NOTHING in there about the undocumented immigrants being registered to vote. Nada, Zip, Zilch, Nothing, Niente.

Do some homework girl....stop being lazy.

the undocumented allowed to get driver's licenses in California have to go through a separate process and have to set up an appointment in order to get a license and do not go through the regular lines at DMV's for citizens getting licenses,

And most importantly, AB-60 applicants ARE NOT AUTOMATICALLY REGISTERED to vote when they apply for a license.

so your article about citizens being registered as independents if they don't follow a 2 step process, MEANS NOTHING.

Good to see that you didn't deny that you ignored Obama's support for infanticide when you voted.Takes a certain sort of human being to ignore that, huh?

Enough chit chat....let's get to the facts:

1. "Richman was the co-author of a 2014 study that looked at noncitizen voting in the 2008 and 2010 elections. In the comparable presidential election year, the Old Dominion study determined 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted in the 2008 presidential election, and about 81 percent of those voters backed Democrat Barack Obama."

Now....if 6.4 percent on noncitizens in the United States voted last time

....and now
a. their icon, Obama, told them to vote and not be concerned that there would be any penalty (as per the video)

and...

b. the central issue in Trump's campaign was throwing them out of the nation that they invaded....

....ya' think maybe 13.2%....or 17.6%.....or more of 'em voted??????

You betcha'!!!!!!!

Now that that has been documented....how about why you're afraid to answer this?

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

How many?

Pop-Quiz!

Now....first the reading comprehension part of the test:

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.
YOU would think that you'd do a little homework on your claim....

If you had, then you would know that illegals that can get driver's licenses in certain states, are required by federal law since 2002 to be issued different Driver's Licenses than American citizens, with a space on it that says it's not an ID for Federal use and benefits and they can't vote is part of it.

Also you would know, they have to set up an appointment with drivers license bureau in most if not all of these states and can not just stand in line with citizens and can not be automatically registered to vote as American citizens getting or renewing drivers licenses.

You would also know that the REAL ID Act requires all states to have their citizens getting drivers licenses to show proof of citizenship, or when renewing, they are required now to show proof of citizenship then.

me thinks your laziness and unwillingness to do a little research on your own, has allowed you to believe and spread.... a bunch of HOGWASH.

Pleeeeezzzz....don't be a dunce.

Why do you suppose Democrats give out the 'driver's licenses'????

Wanna see the folks 'checking' for valid documentation?
images

They close their eyes to the bogus documentation the same way you closed your eyes to the fact that Obama supports infanticide.

You linked to this:

C'mon......try to answer it.
PoliticalHack lies again.

States like California provide driver's licenses with special designations to indicate undocumented folks; which can't be used to obtain a voter's registration ID...

Driver License (DL) and Identification Card (ID) Information

PoliticalHack lies as she already knows this.

So you say.

I say Democrat's who work the polls ignore that blue bar and simply look at the name on the driver's license.

And guess what?
http://www.investors.com/category/politics/commentary/
"It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."
It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

Think California is loaded with illegal alien voters??????

You betcha'!!!!

PoliticalChic, post: 16137432
..and now
a. their icon, Obama, told them to vote and not be concerned that there would be any penalty (as per the video)

That is a lie and per any video you are citing it is a lie so the rest of your conspiracy theories are exposed for what they are / based upon lies.

And the material proof is - you cannot find one single case of charges being brought against a non-citizen voter. Not one out of allegedly three million. Not one.

PoliticalChic, post: 16137451]Think California is load

That's your problem - you think something is true but you have not one single piece of evidence that even one vote was cast by an illegal voter. Not one out of three million do you have evidence.

You are as absurd and ridiculous as wing nuts come.

PoliticalChic, post: 16137451]Think California is load

That's your problem - you think something is true but you have not one single piece of evidence that even one vote was cast by an illegal voter. Not one out of three million do you have evidence.

You are as absurd and ridiculous as wing nuts come.

And Jill the Pill Stein had no evidence of Russian hacking but she raised $7 million for recounts. How did that work out, Snowflake?

I say Democrat's who work the polls ignore that blue bar and simply look at the name on the driver's license.

They would be committing a Federal Crime. If they did that once - let alone three million times. And how would the illegals showing up at the polling place get in line amongst all voters and have the odds to get to the poll worker who was a Democrat willing to commit a felony. Three million times you think this happened.

Idiot.

I recall a telephone call-in poll, where some 7-8% called in and reported 'no opinion.'

I couldn't imagine anyone wasting the time to call in to say they had no opinion.

Pretty much my thought on seeing your post.

They would be committing a Federal Crime. If they did that once - let alone three million times. And how would the illegals showing up at the polling place get in line amongst all voters and have the odds to get to the poll worker who was a Democrat willing to commit a felony. Three million times you think this happened.

Idiot.
Are we talking aboit Detroit where they couldn't certify the democrat vote because of Fraud?

PoliticalChic, post: 16137432
..and now

That is a lie and per any video you are citing it is a lie so the rest of your conspiracy theories are exposed for what they are / based upon lies.

And the material proof is - you cannot find one single case of charges being brought against a non-citizen voter. Not one out of allegedly three million. Not one.

"....any video you are citing it is a lie...."

What really documents that you are a FOOL is that anyone can see the videos, and know I'm correct.

This>

Well....let's check.

1. Referring to illegal aliens, she begins :"I call them citizens because they contribute to the country."
Of course, that is not what makes one a citizen...is it.

2. The young lady continues as if with the voice of the illegal...'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."
Now, if she were speaking of a legal citizen....there would be no reason to suggest anyone 'would come for them.'

Do you deny anything above?
Are claiming that 'immigration' would 'come for ' legal citizens who voted???

3. Obama answers the 'illegal citizen voting and fearful of immigration.'
'Not true,' he says....assuring the illegal voter that 'immigration will not know where you live, or come for you.'

4.He goes on to make this bald faced lie: "When you vote you are a citizen yourself"

5. Then he gives his verbal wink and a nod...'there is not a situation where the voting rolls are transferred over and people start investigating...."
The message is clear....'vote...nothing will happen to you...you won't be caught.'

6.There would be no reason to comfort a legal voter in that way.

7. Or...are you claiming that those 30 seconds of video are doctored in some way.
Are you?

Only a lame-brain like you would deny what is clear and evident.
The good news is that your reputation couldn't fall any lower than it is now.

At least you responded to my point with an actual thought about it. But your response is pure nonsense and you ignored my full explanation as to why undocumented citizens, as Gina personally calls them, have fears when someone they are related to in some way, legally votes. You go on in your reply once again to deliberately change the words and meaning of "if I vote" to "if they vote". It is dishonest, deceitful and immoral to revise what was said and then attack them for an entirely fabricated meaning that was not ever intended to be conveyed.

She talks about illegal aliens (that she identifies with herself by calling them citizens), then asks "if I vote". Tell me, why would citizen be afraid of voting?

I am dishonest because I call it as I see it, and you are honest by explaining what she never said.

One more time, citizens vote. They are expected to vote, and nobody will come for them to deport them. Illegal aliens, and you can call them any way you want, have no right to vote, they have no right to be in this country. I expect immigration come for them and deport them regardless of if they vote or not.

Her explaining that she calls them citizens, for the specific reason that they contribute to society, is not the premise of her following question at all.
Two lies. They're not citizens, and they do not contribute to this country.

Her question was about what happens if a legal voting citizen votes in regards to genuine fears among undocumented related citizens (her personal term for people under that status) that it may lead to some kind of hassle from Immigration authorities, and nothing more.

Now you're mind reader and explaining what she actually meant to say. Nope, that's not what she said, Watch the video. For her, undocumented and dreamers and others are citizens, and everything she asked after that is based on that premise.

You have to mangle her words and her intent in order to continue the conspiracy theory that Obama incited illegals to vote.

I am quoting her words exactly as she said it in the video. And what is exactly what you're doing? You're "explaining" her words. Nope, no need for explanation, just listen to her.

Obama did not do what you said because there is a lie in your argument when you revise her words to fit your own interpretation.

"When you vote, you are citizen yourself". Those are Barry's words, not mine. By the way, voting does not makes one citizen.

You further obstruct the truth when you self-determine that an entire group of people you have no contact with or concern about them, have nothing to fear when a legal voter they know, votes.

I care that citizen, and only citizen vote. Whom they know is not my concern, and neither is government's.

You cannot speak for people specifically when you admit that you despise and probably hate them.

How about you quote where I said I despise and hate anyone.

Your demand to deport all undocumented Latinos, although most actually do contribute to our society, is the very reason they have fears when someone they know legally votes.

Nope, I don't demand to deport Latinos, I demand to deport every single illegal regardless of where they come from. And whoever told you that they contribute to society, lied to you. They don't. They suck out from society much more than they give in.

Their fears are real and you cannot explain your rationale that those fears do not exist - other than you don't want them to be here.

I don't give a shit about their fears. If they're here legally, they would have nothing to fear about. If they're not here legally and fear deportation, that fear most likely comes from acknowledgement that they're shouldn't be here at first place.

You have defeated you own argument by your self confession that you want all undocumented citizens to be deported.

Now you're imagining things.

You must be depressed that Trump has backed away from his deportation force campaign promise to rid the country of 12 million illegals.

Depressed? Now you're hallucinating. Easy on drugs, bro.

I'm not aware that he backed away from it. Couple of millions for start would be a good sign.

Trump has decided to continue Obama's policy of deporting criminals. And that's what you get from the billionaire white President. Same as Obama except with white nationalistic extremist rhetoric thrown in to appease people like you.

You know, that kind of language is a reason why you lefties lost the election. Because, nobody is buying your bullshit anymore. As long you keep doing it, I know we'll be OK and most likely better off. Enjoy your fairy tale, unicorns and safe spaces, I'll stay were I am. Reality.

Ame®icano, post: 16141945
Two lies. They're not citizens, and they do not contribute to this country

I didnt say they were citizens. Gina calls them citizens because they contribute to society. They are not legal voting citizens just like convicted felons are citizens but don't have the right to vote.

it's a fact that at least 12 million undocumented immigrants contribute to society.

Read these and weep you uninformed hater.

Released February 24th, 2016

An updated 50-state study, Undocumented Immigrants’ State and Local Tax Contributions, by the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy finds that undocumented immigrants’ tax contributions would increase significantly under the Obama Administration’s executive actions and even more substantially under comprehensive immigration reform granting all undocumented immigrants lawful permanent residence.

The 11 million undocumented immigrants currently living in the United States collectively paid $11.64 billion in state and local taxes. ITEP’s analysis finds their combined nationwide state and local tax contributions would increase by $805 million under full implementation of the administration’s 2012 and 2014 executive actions and by $2.1 billionunder comprehensive immigration reform.

“Regardless of the politically contentious nature of immigration reform, the data show undocumented immigrants greatly contribute to our nation's economy, not just in labor but also with tax dollars,” said Meg Wiehe, ITEP's State Tax Policy Director.

Undocumented Immigrants' State and Local Tax Contributions | The Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy (ITEP)

Your argument is a huge failure.

Undocumented Immigrants Contribute Over $11 Billion to Our Economy Each Year

Illegal immigrants benefit the U.S. economy ...
The Hill › congress-blog › foreign-policy
Apr 23, 2014 - The truth of the matter is that illegal immigrants are important to ... from the contributions that immigrants make to our economy, ...

Study: 'Undocumented' Immigrants Pay Billions in Taxes | US News
U.S. News & World Report › articles › st...
AMP - Mar 1, 2016 - Immigrants illegally in the U.S. collectively contribute nearly $12 billion each year to state and local tax coffers, ...

Immigrants Are Makers, Not Takers – Center for American Progress
Homepage – Center for American Progress › news
Feb 8, 2013 - In fact, immigrants' contributionshave also played a key role in ... legalizing our nation's undocumented immigrant population ...

5 immigration myths debunked - Nov. 20, 2014 - CNN Money
CNN.com › money › news › economy
Nov 20, 2014 - The truth is that undocumented immigrants contribute more in payroll taxes than they will ever consume in public benefits.

Ame®icano, post: 16141945,
Now you're mind reader and explaining what she actually meant to say. Nope, that's not what she said, Watch the video. For her, undocumented and dreamers and others are citizens, and everything she asked after that is based on that premise.

You say, "For her, undocumented and dreamers and others are citizens...."

Your argument is as idiotic as it is false. If Gina Rodriguez actually believed as you claim, that undocumented and dreamers are truly legal voting citizens and she is truly a citizen too, then according to you all those citizens have nothing to fear if they vote. They do not need Obama's reassurance. There is no need to ask a redundant question of Obama.

That's logic 101.

You deny the actual differentation that Gina makes between herself a legal citizen and what she calls undocumented citizens. You deny the adjective she applies to the term citizens. That's how I know you hate undocumented immigrants. Because you intentional mangle her words and her intent on order to build a conspiracy theory to use against Obama and the legal voting Katino community to which he was actually speaking. That is evidenced by the remainder of the entire interview.

Last edited:

I didnt say they were citizens. Gina calls them citizens because they contribute to society. They are not legal voting citizens just like convicted felons are citizens but don't have the right to vote.

it's a fact that at least 12 million undocumented immigrants contribute to society.

An updated 50-state study, Undocumented Immigrants’ State and Local Tax Contributions, by the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy finds that undocumented immigrants’ tax contributions would increase significantly under the Obama Administration’s executive actions and even more substantially under comprehensive immigration reform granting all undocumented immigrants lawful permanent residence.

The 11 million undocumented immigrants currently living in the United States collectively paid $11.64 billion in state and local taxes. ITEP’s analysis finds their combined nationwide state and local tax contributions would increase by $805 million under full implementation of the administration’s 2012 and 2014 executive actions and by $2.1 billionunder comprehensive immigration reform.

“Regardless of the politically contentious nature of immigration reform, the data show undocumented immigrants greatly contribute to our nation's economy, not just in labor but also with tax dollars,” said Meg Wiehe, ITEP's State Tax Policy Director.

Undocumented Immigrants' State and Local Tax Contributions | The Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy (ITEP)

Apr 23, 2014 - The truth of the matter is that illegal immigrants are important to ... from the contributions that immigrants make to our economy, ...

AMP - Mar 1, 2016 - Immigrants illegally in the U.S. collectively contribute nearly $12 billion each year to state and local tax coffers, ...

Feb 8, 2013 - In fact, immigrants' contributionshave also played a key role in ... legalizing our nation's undocumented immigrant population ...

Nov 20, 2014 - The truth is that undocumented immigrants contribute more in payroll taxes than they will ever consume in public benefits.

If you had follow what I said, you could've look much smarter now. Nowhere I said that illegals don't pay taxes. I said, they do not contribute to society, as Gina or you are trying to claim. You see, we have millions of tourists coming to our country that are contributing to society much more than even our citizens. Tourists are spending money, buying goods, paying sales taxes and guess what, they don't drain money out of our system.

Based on what you posted show only one side of the story, and by not showing the other side you just showing how biased and shallow you are and how stupid you think everyone else is. Well, let's take a look at the numbers that you're trying to hide, or don't know about, not just tiny "fact" that illegals are paying taxes.

"It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so" - Ronald Reagan

I'm sure someone as educated as yourself know something about fiscal responsibility and how to balance the budget. Just kidding, no leftie knows how to do that (spare me of Clinton's balanced budget myth,will ya). :D

According to heritage foundation, US citizens have annual fiscal deficit of $310 per household. That means that taxes they paid over a year are about equal to the benefits they received for their tax money. The annual fiscal deficit of legal immigrant is $4,344, meaning that legal immigrants receive that much benefits more than taxes they pay. Do you know how big is the annual fiscal deficit of illegal immigrant household? Wait for it...

$14,387

That is the amount that every illegal immigrant household sucks out from US taxpayers. Do they pay taxes? Sure. But taxes they pay are nothing in comparison to the services they receive in return. Every year the US taxpayers are $54 billion in the hole thanks to the illegal immigrants. I would rather spend that money on veterans than on illegals and we spend on them some $57 billion a year. We spend over $200 billion a year to pay off the interest on out debt. I would rather pay portion of the national debt than on illegals. For that much money every kid in US schools could get free lunches and laptop, every single year.

So, you wanna talk numbers, than present all the numbers, not just those that you think are supporting your argument. The fact is, you do not have an argument, you're just shitposting the talking points served to you from above. I would say try thinking for yourself, but unfortunately I would be asking too much from you.

"I didnt say they were citizens. Gina calls them citizens because they contribute to society."

No they don't.

They are a drain on society, and contribute only to the Democrat vote totals.

“The conservative Heritage Foundation estimated unlawful immigrant households paid $39.2 billion in 2010, but received $93.7 billion in government services.” -- Oliver Darcy

"Illegal immigration each year costs us between 200 and 300 billion dollars,” he said. “I don’t know if anybody gives you those numbers — probably not. But, and when you include crime and other problems it’s more than that. So you are talking about 200 and 300 billion, the way it is now.”
According to the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy, approximately 11.4 million individuals in the U.S. illegally paid $11.84 billion in state and local taxes in 2012. The conservative Heritage Foundation estimated unlawful immigrant households paid $39.2 billion in 2010, but received $93.7 billion in government services."
CNN Host Tells Donald Trump Illegal Immigrants Pay Billions in Taxes — Watch His Fiery Response

So....Obama was simply lying when he said:
"When you vote you are a citizen yourself"

Ame®icano, post: 16141945,

You say, "For her, undocumented and dreamers and others are citizens...."

Your argument is as idiotic as it is false. If Gina Rodriguez actually believed as you claim, that undocumented and dreamers are truly legal voting citizens and she is truly a citizen too, then according to you all those citizens have nothing to fear if they vote. They do not need Obama's reassurance. There is no need to ask a redundant question of Obama.

Your problem is that you're arguing for yourself and for me. I don't care what you think I said, I know what I said and it's written above.

There is no argument, I posted exactly what she said: "Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting."

Illegals are not citizens. Illegals should not be here. Illegals should not vote. They do not contribute to society. Simple as that.

I am fearful of robing the bank. Why? Because it's illegal and wrong. If I do it, I will be thrown in jail. But if there is no jail time, and president assure me that "if I rob the bank, I am not a thief myself and nobody will come for me", I would probably do it. Multiple times.

Forum List

Back