Say Again...Who Won The Popular Vote??

At least you responded to my point with an actual thought about it. But your response is pure nonsense and you ignored my full explanation as to why undocumented citizens, as Gina personally calls them, have fears when someone they are related to in some way, legally votes. You go on in your reply once again to deliberately change the words and meaning of "if I vote" to "if they vote". It is dishonest, deceitful and immoral to revise what was said and then attack them for an entirely fabricated meaning that was not ever intended to be conveyed.

She talks about illegal aliens (that she identifies with herself by calling them citizens), then asks "if I vote". Tell me, why would citizen be afraid of voting?

I am dishonest because I call it as I see it, and you are honest by explaining what she never said.

One more time, citizens vote. They are expected to vote, and nobody will come for them to deport them. Illegal aliens, and you can call them any way you want, have no right to vote, they have no right to be in this country. I expect immigration come for them and deport them regardless of if they vote or not.

Her explaining that she calls them citizens, for the specific reason that they contribute to society, is not the premise of her following question at all.
Two lies. They're not citizens, and they do not contribute to this country.

Her question was about what happens if a legal voting citizen votes in regards to genuine fears among undocumented related citizens (her personal term for people under that status) that it may lead to some kind of hassle from Immigration authorities, and nothing more.

Now you're mind reader and explaining what she actually meant to say. Nope, that's not what she said, Watch the video. For her, undocumented and dreamers and others are citizens, and everything she asked after that is based on that premise.

You have to mangle her words and her intent in order to continue the conspiracy theory that Obama incited illegals to vote.

I am quoting her words exactly as she said it in the video. And what is exactly what you're doing? You're "explaining" her words. Nope, no need for explanation, just listen to her.

Obama did not do what you said because there is a lie in your argument when you revise her words to fit your own interpretation.

"When you vote, you are citizen yourself". Those are Barry's words, not mine. By the way, voting does not makes one citizen.

You further obstruct the truth when you self-determine that an entire group of people you have no contact with or concern about them, have nothing to fear when a legal voter they know, votes.

I care that citizen, and only citizen vote. Whom they know is not my concern, and neither is government's.

You cannot speak for people specifically when you admit that you despise and probably hate them.

How about you quote where I said I despise and hate anyone.

Your demand to deport all undocumented Latinos, although most actually do contribute to our society, is the very reason they have fears when someone they know legally votes.

Nope, I don't demand to deport Latinos, I demand to deport every single illegal regardless of where they come from. And whoever told you that they contribute to society, lied to you. They don't. They suck out from society much more than they give in.

Their fears are real and you cannot explain your rationale that those fears do not exist - other than you don't want them to be here.

I don't give a shit about their fears. If they're here legally, they would have nothing to fear about. If they're not here legally and fear deportation, that fear most likely comes from acknowledgement that they're shouldn't be here at first place.

You have defeated you own argument by your self confession that you want all undocumented citizens to be deported.

Now you're imagining things.

You must be depressed that Trump has backed away from his deportation force campaign promise to rid the country of 12 million illegals.

Depressed? Now you're hallucinating. Easy on drugs, bro.

I'm not aware that he backed away from it. Couple of millions for start would be a good sign.

Trump has decided to continue Obama's policy of deporting criminals. And that's what you get from the billionaire white President. Same as Obama except with white nationalistic extremist rhetoric thrown in to appease people like you.

You know, that kind of language is a reason why you lefties lost the election. Because, nobody is buying your bullshit anymore. As long you keep doing it, I know we'll be OK and most likely better off. Enjoy your fairy tale, unicorns and safe spaces, I'll stay were I am. Reality.
20th time... in that full unedited video, Obama said, [illegals], "who can't legally vote." How does telling illegals they can't vote, encourage them to vote?

Ame®icano, post: 16141945,
Now you're mind reader and explaining what she actually meant to say. Nope, that's not what she said, Watch the video. For her, undocumented and dreamers and others are citizens, and everything she asked after that is based on that premise.

You say, "For her, undocumented and dreamers and others are citizens...."

Your argument is as idiotic as it is false. If Gina Rodriguez actually believed as you claim, that undocumented and dreamers are truly legal voting citizens and she is truly a citizen too, then according to you all those citizens have nothing to fear if they vote. They do not need Obama's reassurance. There is no need to ask a redundant question of Obama.

Your problem is that you're arguing for yourself and for me. I don't care what you think I said, I know what I said and it's written above.

There is no argument, I posted exactly what she said: "Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting."

Illegals are not citizens. Illegals should not be here. Illegals should not vote. They do not contribute to society. Simple as that.

I am fearful of robing the bank. Why? Because it's illegal and wrong. If I do it, I will be thrown in jail. But if there is no jail time, and president assure me that "if I rob the bank, I am not a thief myself and nobody will come for me", I would probably do it. Multiple times.

The length of this thread alone indicates the depth of fear the brain-numbed Leftists have of having been dismissed.

Rubbing it in is my guilty pleasure.
It's indicative of how much you lie.

Ame®icano, post: 16146344
Where have I said there is no difference between Gina and illegals that she calls citizens? Quote it.

Did you write this or not?

"Watch the video. For her, undocumented and dreamers and others are citizens, and everything she asked after that is based on that premise."

Actually Gina used the phrase "undocumented citizens". You have revised the transcript to Gina using the word "citizens".

There is no differentation between Dreamer legal voting citizens and undocumented citizens such as Dreamer's moms, dads, aunts uncles, cousins, grandparents and friends.

Correct reading is there are two completely different types of citizens in her question - legal Dreamer citizens and undocumented citizens.

Then we must assume it is out of your obsessive hatred for illegal immigrants that you believe you can take the adjective "undocumented" off the term "citizen" from Gina's statement because she is speaking for illegal immigrants. You are insanely driven to lie to diss the President and the entire Latino community.

You hatefully presume that Gina has no idea that it is a felony for an undocumented citizen to vote.

Your: "For her, undocumented and dreamers and others are citizens...." Is an outright lie

Because for her literally, as quoted, dreamers and others are natural born documented citizens and their illegal relatives and friends are "undocumented citizens" when they contribute to society by working and paying taxes and putting their Dreamers through college.

Last edited:
Pop-Quiz!

Now....first the reading comprehension part of the test:

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.
YOU would think that you'd do a little homework on your claim....

If you had, then you would know that illegals that can get driver's licenses in certain states, are required by federal law since 2002 to be issued different Driver's Licenses than American citizens, with a space on it that says it's not an ID for Federal use and benefits and they can't vote is part of it.

Also you would know, they have to set up an appointment with drivers license bureau in most if not all of these states and can not just stand in line with citizens and can not be automatically registered to vote as American citizens getting or renewing drivers licenses.

You would also know that the REAL ID Act requires all states to have their citizens getting drivers licenses to show proof of citizenship, or when renewing, they are required now to show proof of citizenship then.

me thinks your laziness and unwillingness to do a little research on your own, has allowed you to believe and spread.... a bunch of HOGWASH.

Pleeeeezzzz....don't be a dunce.

Why do you suppose Democrats give out the 'driver's licenses'????

Wanna see the folks 'checking' for valid documentation?
images

They close their eyes to the bogus documentation the same way you closed your eyes to the fact that Obama supports infanticide.

You linked to this:
How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon......try to answer it.
PoliticalHack lies again.

States like California provide driver's licenses with special designations to indicate undocumented folks; which can't be used to obtain a voter's registration ID...

Driver License (DL) and Identification Card (ID) Information

PoliticalHack lies as she already knows this.

So you say.

I say Democrat's who work the polls ignore that blue bar and simply look at the name on the driver's license.

And guess what?
"It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."
It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

Think California is loaded with illegal alien voters??????

You betcha'!!!!
No, not say I ... says California law.

Sooo....who enforces the law?

These guys:

175-BlackPanthers2.jpg

Or.....equally responsible Democrat apparatchiks.

You know that, don't you, Ugly?

Your argument is as idiotic as it is false. If Gina Rodriguez actually believed as you claim, that undocumented and dreamers are truly legal voting citizens and she is truly a citizen too, then according to you all those citizens have nothing to fear if they vote. They do not need Obama's reassurance. There is no need to ask a redundant question of Obama.

Your problem is that you're arguing for yourself and for me. I don't care what you think I said, I know what I said and it's written above.

There is no argument, I posted exactly what she said: "Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting."

Illegals are not citizens. Illegals should not be here. Illegals should not vote. They do not contribute to society. Simple as that.

I am fearful of robing the bank. Why? Because it's illegal and wrong. If I do it, I will be thrown in jail. But if there is no jail time, and president assure me that "if I rob the bank, I am not a thief myself and nobody will come for me", I would probably do it. Multiple times.

The length of this thread alone indicates the depth of fear the brain-numbed Leftists have of having been dismissed.

I never lie.

Sooo....how many illegal aliens are there in the country?

Did any of 'em vote?

How many?

Ame®icano, post: 16135944
The premise of her question is pointing to "should illegals be afraid of immigration if they vote". Yes, she did say "if I vote" but she as a citizen have nothing to worry about, because she has right to vote.

You don't get to change what she said from "I" to "they" and then call it a premise.

premise: a statement that is assumed to be true for the purpose of an argument from which a conclusion is drawn.

Her statement was "If I vote". Which you have just argued must be assumed to be true. You can't say that legal voters have nothing to worry about because you obviously are not in their situation.

So, you obviously have no undocumented relatives or friends involved in your life. You would rat them out. Your own mother and father, aunt or uncle or child born here from undocumented parents.

Ame®icano, post: 16135944
they shouldn't even be in my country, let alone to vote.

Throw them all out. Every single illegal Juan.

You understand nothing about the question as it was asked.

Stop lying and making things up about our President.

It's either that you missed the premise, or you don't understand what premise is.

Premise to "if I vote" was "I call them citizens".

She assumes that is the truth, and it's not. She identifies her citizenship with their assumed "citizenship".

By saying "if I vote" (as citizen), would immigration come for me (they would not), she's asking "if they vote" (as "citizens", which they're not), would immigration come for them? Why would they come for them if they are real citizens? Why would any citizen be "fearful of voting"? Now I assume you do know answer to that question.

Making things up about president? Nope, the leftist illusion of Barry somehow being honest and great is proven wrong. He openly was inviting illegals to vote by saying, "if you vote, you are citizen yourself". That is, as everything else he does and says completely skewed.

In less than a month, he's out. Good riddance.
Umm... She didn't ask, "will they come for me?" She asked, "will they come for my family and deport us?"

Obama also never said, "if you vote, you are a citizen yourself." He said, "when you vote, you are a citizen yourself," and went on to say illegals can't legally vote and promote a website stipulating voters must be U.S. citizens.

Had Obama actually encouraged illegals to vote, you morons wouldn't have to keep altering their words.

1. Referring to illegal aliens, she begins :"I call them citizens because they contribute to the country."

Of course, that is not what makes one a citizen...is it.

2. The young lady continues as if with the voice of the illegal...'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."

Now, if she were speaking of a legal citizen....there would be no reason to suggest anyone 'would come for them.'

And, of course, the snake, Obama tell's illegals to go right ahead....no one will "investigate" (his word).

Yup....sans illegals voting, Trump won the popular vote as well as the ec.

Live with it.

"The Democrat outpaced President-elect Donald Trump by almost 2.9 million votes, with 65,844,954 (48.2%) to his 62,979,879 (46.1%), according to revised and certified final election results from all 50 states and the District of Columbia."
It's official: Clinton swamps Trump in popular vote - CNNPolitics.com

Spin the facts all you please PC, the truth is posted above. I don't doubt that Trump is the President - Elect, but don't lie and don't pretend he won the hearts and minds of the voters. I hope he grows into the job, but I doubt very much he will. Like you he is a narcissist and a liar.

"The Democrat outpaced President-elect Donald Trump by almost 2.9 million votes, with 65,844,954 (48.2%) to his 62,979,879 (46.1%), according to revised and certified final election results from all 50 states and the District of Columbia."
It's official: Clinton swamps Trump in popular vote - CNNPolitics.com

Spin the facts all you please PC, the truth is posted above. I don't doubt that Trump is the President - Elect, but don't lie and don't pretend he won the hearts and minds of the voters. I hope he grows into the job, but I doubt very much he will. Like you he is a narcissist and a liar.

Watch how swiftly I silence you.

Do you know how many illegal aliens are in the country?

Did any of them vote?

How many?

Ame®icano, post: 16141945
Two lies. They're not citizens, and they do not contribute to this country

I didnt say they were citizens. Gina calls them citizens because they contribute to society. They are not legal voting citizens just like convicted felons are citizens but don't have the right to vote.

it's a fact that at least 12 million undocumented immigrants contribute to society.

Read these and weep you uninformed hater.

Released February 24th, 2016

An updated 50-state study, Undocumented Immigrants’ State and Local Tax Contributions, by the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy finds that undocumented immigrants’ tax contributions would increase significantly under the Obama Administration’s executive actions and even more substantially under comprehensive immigration reform granting all undocumented immigrants lawful permanent residence.

The 11 million undocumented immigrants currently living in the United States collectively paid $11.64 billion in state and local taxes. ITEP’s analysis finds their combined nationwide state and local tax contributions would increase by $805 million under full implementation of the administration’s 2012 and 2014 executive actions and by $2.1 billionunder comprehensive immigration reform.

“Regardless of the politically contentious nature of immigration reform, the data show undocumented immigrants greatly contribute to our nation's economy, not just in labor but also with tax dollars,” said Meg Wiehe, ITEP's State Tax Policy Director.

Undocumented Immigrants' State and Local Tax Contributions | The Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy (ITEP)

Your argument is a huge failure.

Undocumented Immigrants Contribute Over $11 Billion to Our Economy Each Year

Illegal immigrants benefit the U.S. economy ...
The Hill › congress-blog › foreign-policy
Apr 23, 2014 - The truth of the matter is that illegal immigrants are important to ... from the contributions that immigrants make to our economy, ...

Study: 'Undocumented' Immigrants Pay Billions in Taxes | US News
U.S. News & World Report › articles › st...
AMP - Mar 1, 2016 - Immigrants illegally in the U.S. collectively contribute nearly $12 billion each year to state and local tax coffers, ...

Immigrants Are Makers, Not Takers – Center for American Progress
Homepage – Center for American Progress › news
Feb 8, 2013 - In fact, immigrants' contributionshave also played a key role in ... legalizing our nation's undocumented immigrant population ...

5 immigration myths debunked - Nov. 20, 2014 - CNN Money
CNN.com › money › news › economy
Nov 20, 2014 - The truth is that undocumented immigrants contribute more in payroll taxes than they will ever consume in public benefits.

"I didnt say they were citizens. Gina calls them citizens because they contribute to society."

No they don't.

They are a drain on society, and contribute only to the Democrat vote totals.

“The conservative Heritage Foundation estimated unlawful immigrant households paid $39.2 billion in 2010, but received $93.7 billion in government services.” -- Oliver Darcy

"Illegal immigration each year costs us between 200 and 300 billion dollars,” he said. “I don’t know if anybody gives you those numbers — probably not. But, and when you include crime and other problems it’s more than that. So you are talking about 200 and 300 billion, the way it is now.”
According to the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy, approximately 11.4 million individuals in the U.S. illegally paid $11.84 billion in state and local taxes in 2012. The conservative Heritage Foundation estimated unlawful immigrant households paid $39.2 billion in 2010, but received $93.7 billion in government services."
CNN Host Tells Donald Trump Illegal Immigrants Pay Billions in Taxes — Watch His Fiery Response

So....Obama was simply lying when he said:
"When you vote you are a citizen yourself"
Anyway. President Trump WILL first deport any illegal who has committed any crime.
Those who get caught entering the US again will get a ten year stay in one of Trump's 'luxury' tent city federal prisons in S. Arizona. They can enjoy a daily luncheon of 'cat food' sandwiches and suntan in the 115 degree heat.
While he's doing that he will confiscate any money made by any illegal who attempts to send it back to Mexico.
That money will pay nicely to build the WALL.
The WALL is going to dramatically reduce the amount of heroin being smuggled into the country from Mexico.
Within a couple of years 'Gitmo' will be ten stories high.
BONOBO will be renting the apartment above Boystown.

In 2024, following Donald J. Trump's eight years tenure as President, we will then elect the first woman President of the United States. IVANKA!!

Ivanka.jpg

PoliticalChic, post: 16142990.
They are a drain on society, and contribute only to the Democrat vote totals.

More idiocy. Your claim is that three million undocumented immigrants in California swung the popular vote to Clinton which remains a lie by the way. Nothing you claim is based upon and factual or material data or on the record as fact. It's all opinion or flawed analysis.

They are not a drain on society. That is a hate message promoted by white nationalists. It's a dog whistle blown by Trump to get elected.

Trump said incorrectly at one point that illegals don't pay taxes.

(Even undocumented immigrants pay taxes
Immigrants—even the undocumented—pay a significant amount of money in taxes each year. A 2011 study by the Institute for Taxation and Economic Policy found that undocumented immigrants paid $11.2 billion in state and local taxes in 2010 alone, adding a significant amount of money to help state and local finances. It is important to note that immigrants—even legal immigrants—are barred from most social services, meaning that they pay to support benefits they cannot receive.)

Immigrants Are Makers, Not Takers – Center for American Progress

They also help keep Social Security viable by paying payroll taxes while potentially never getting retirement benefits from the service they pay into.

Here's your uninformed Trump in action:

“Excuse me, excuse me. Do you know how few pay in taxes. Don’t be naive,” Trump shot back. “Do you think an illegal immigrant getting money is going to be paying taxes? OK, sure. Some probably do. But only because the employers are insisting on it.”

“But, percentage wise, there is very little,” he continued. “Probably five percent, 10 percent. It’s a very small amount that pay taxes. Look, they are here illegally. They are not paying taxes. I’ve heard this one before too. I hear them all.”

CNN Host Tells Donald Trump Illegal Immigrants Pay Billions in Taxes — Watch His Fiery Response

Trump was such a shitty businessman he had to take nearly a billion dollar loss and brags how smart he is to avoid paying taxes for twenty years.

Failure rewarded Trump hugely.
So you are claiming legal businesses are employing illegals and deducting federal income taxes from the illegals and sending that money to the Federal Government??????
Are you aware that over 50% of ALL employees don't pay a fucking dime in Federal income tax because they aren't making enough money? Are you claiming illegals are working at jobs that pay so much money these illegals are in a tax bracket higher than the bottom 50% of wage earners????
I'd sure like to see what the illegals are doing to make that sort of money.
In other words asshole you're an idiot!

YOU would think that you'd do a little homework on your claim....

If you had, then you would know that illegals that can get driver's licenses in certain states, are required by federal law since 2002 to be issued different Driver's Licenses than American citizens, with a space on it that says it's not an ID for Federal use and benefits and they can't vote is part of it.

Also you would know, they have to set up an appointment with drivers license bureau in most if not all of these states and can not just stand in line with citizens and can not be automatically registered to vote as American citizens getting or renewing drivers licenses.

You would also know that the REAL ID Act requires all states to have their citizens getting drivers licenses to show proof of citizenship, or when renewing, they are required now to show proof of citizenship then.

me thinks your laziness and unwillingness to do a little research on your own, has allowed you to believe and spread.... a bunch of HOGWASH.

images

They close their eyes to the bogus documentation the same way you closed your eyes to the fact that Obama supports infanticide.

You linked to this:

States like California provide driver's licenses with special designations to indicate undocumented folks; which can't be used to obtain a voter's registration ID...

So you say.

I say Democrat's who work the polls ignore that blue bar and simply look at the name on the driver's license.

And guess what?
If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."

You betcha'!!!!

These guys:

175-BlackPanthers2.jpg

Oh, you poor thing. That photo has nothing to do with illegals voting and isn't even from one of the 12 states (plus DC) you wrongly suggested issued registration cards to illegal aliens.

And why were you posting on Christmas? Don't you have family to be with? You poor thing, I feel bad for you.

I never lie.

Did any of 'em vote?

How many?
Denying you lie is a lie in itself.

As far as how many illegals voted, I have seen none who did. That puts you roughly at about 3 million shy of proving Trump didn't lie (again) when he claimed to have won the popular vote.

Hillary Clinton won this election, three states gave the presidency to a draft dodger, adulterer, who pays no taxes, a rich white boy who inherited his wealth and played the white supremacist card and the white resentment card very well. Nothing to brag about when the KKK is cheering your election choice and a racist is our president and his close staff includes an anti-Semite. Let's be honest here. It was a fake election as Donnie cares not an iota for the working class, check all the lawsuits. But he played the whities like a banjo and now big money is where it always was in control.

"There was not one rational reason for a white person not in the upper classes to vote for Trump. In the last quarter, the economy was growing at nearly 3 percent, and not only was job growth solid but also wages are finally rising. But none of these economic facts could be appreciated because a candidate was pouring the crudest fuel on an old American flame, white supremacy."

The five burrows of New York city and Los Angeles County gave the popular vote to Hillary. Two questions come to mind: "If presidential elections were determined by popular vote, rather than electoral vote, would the rest of the country be okay with 40 square miles of the country determining our president? Would democrats be okay with 40 square miles in the Midwest or southwest determining our president?" Dems, you have two choices, you can continue to whine about the election results for the next four years, or accept the results and get on with your life.
http://www.thestranger.com/slog/201...-vote-for-trump-because-they-felt-left-behind

Dear hard-working white people: Congratulations, you played yourself

"Over the next few months, pundits and scholars will dissect this election. Many will find fault with Hillary Clinton and her campaign. Some will blame James Comey and the FBI. Others will hold the third-party candidacies of Jill Stein and Gary Johnson responsible for her defeat. But most will talk about the discontent of working-class white Americans, how elites dismissed them with scorn and treated them with condescension, and how they, in the end, rejected the status quo and the economic philosophy that has left them behind. These are the folks Donald Trump called “the forgotten men and women of our country,” and this election will be read as their revenge.

But that is a lie. To be sure, non-college-educated, working-class white men overwhelmingly voted for Trump. But what the early exit-poll data, with all of its flaws, reveal is a much more complicated picture.
The fact, and it is one this country must confront, is that the majority of White America voted for Trump to be the 45th President of the United States. According to the results of the Edison Research’s national election poll, 53% of white women voted for him and 48% of young white people supported him. Large numbers of college-educated white women (45%) and men (54%) voted for him. What is becoming increasingly clear is that White America, writ large, supported the candidate who wants to ban Muslims, build a wall on our southern border and deport undocumented workers; who calls himself the candidate of law and order; and who degrades and demeans women. This isn’t the revenge of working-class white men alone. White America—and I mean those who see themselves as white people, not as those who happen to be white—has struck back." Eddie S. Glaude, Jr. Nov. 9, 2016, Time Magazine

Ohhhh, nooooo.....

You're upset because the career criminal and congenital liar didn't become President????

You poor thing.

As far back as Arkansas she was the baglady to collect Bill's bribe money:

1. "Americans of all political persuasions are coming to the sad realization that our First Lady -- a woman of undoubted talents who was a role model for many in her generation -- is a congenital liar.

Drip by drip, like Whitewater torture, the case is being made that she is compelled to mislead, and to ensnare her subordinates and friends in a web of deceit.

Remember the story she told about studying The Wall Street Journal to explain her 10,000 percent profit in 1979 commodity trading? We now know that was a lie told to turn aside accusations that as the Governor's wife she profited corruptly, her account being run by a lawyer for state poultry interests through a disreputable broker.

She lied for good reason: To admit otherwise would be to confess taking, and paying taxes on, what some think amounted to a $100,000 bribe."
Essay;Blizzard of Lies

2. Cattlegate...."... computerized records of her trades, which the White House obtained from the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, show for the first time how she was able to turn her initial investment into $6,300 overnight. In about 10 months of trading, she made nearly $100,000, relying heavily on advice from her friend James B. Blair, an experienced futures trader.
The new records also raise the possibility that some of her profits -- as much as $40,000 – came from larger trades ordered by someone else and then shifted to her account,...." http://www.washingtonpost.com/wpsrv/politics/special/whitewater/stories/wwtr940527.htm

a. "....guided through the risky trades by James Blair, a friend and top lawyer for one of Arkansas' most powerful companies, Tyson Foods Inc." Business | Hillary Clinton Invested $1,000, Netted $100,000 Through Trading | Seattle Times Newspaper

b. "....Tyson was everything shed been taught to despise at Wellesley and Yale, a greedy capitalist who hated labor unions and had no compunction about polluting Mother Earth for financial gain. Yet she allowed Blair, Big Daddys right-hand man, to manage her financial affairs. Second, assuming the speculation in Marshalls Magazine is correct, she was the conduit for a bribe." Democrook: Hillary Clinton

3. Back when Bill Clinton was in the White House, Hillary received $100,000 in bribes in return for putting $1,000 into the cattle futures market. The odds that Hillary did that honestly have been computed at 1 in 31 trillion. That was small potatoes compared to the deals Bill and Hillary appear to have cut with foreign governments. Enormous sums went directly into Bill’s pockets for doing speeches or to the scammy Clinton Foundation and next thing you know, the State Department was doing favors for those shady deep pocketed donors. Clinton Foundation Donors Got Weapons Deals From Hillary Clinton's State Department
5 Reasons Hillary Clinton Isn't Fit To Be President

The odds that Hillary did that honestly have been computed at 1 in 31 trillion.
Hey...look....the same odds that she won the popular vote without illegal alien and dead people votes!

Did I mention that she is a career criminal as well as a congenital liar??/

If you exclude California and NY then Trump won quite decisevely in the popular vote. How many trump voters in those states don't vote because they know it is pointless to do so? Add those votes into the total and Trump would probably have eaten away the measily lead that Hillary had in the popular vote.

images

You linked to this:

So you say.

And guess what?

You betcha'!!!!

These guys:

175-BlackPanthers2.jpg

Oh, you poor thing. That photo has nothing to do with illegals voting and isn't even from one of the 12 states (plus DC) you wrongly suggested issued registration cards to illegal aliens.

And why were you posting on Christmas? Don't you have family to be with? You poor thing, I feel bad for you.

Talk is cheap, Ugly.....you didn't send me a Christmas Card!

Ame®icano, post: 16141945,You say, "For her, undocumented and dreamers and others are citizens...."

I never lie.

Did any of 'em vote?

How many?
Denying you lie is a lie in itself.

As far as how many illegals voted, I have seen none who did. That puts you roughly at about 3 million shy of proving Trump didn't lie (again) when he claimed to have won the popular vote.

Let's get you on record here: are your claiming that no illegal aliens responded to Snake Obama's call for them to vote???

Speak up, Ugly!

The young lady continues as if with the voice of the illegal...
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Well, let's let her testify:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for.
Did Obama Encourage Illegal Immigrants to Vote? No, But YES.

In simple English, 'cause I know you're a fool.....
She sets up the scenario of illegals wanting to vote, but fear the consequences.

Obama says....'don't worry...no one will investigate!

And over 3 million of 'em did.....and your side still lost!

If you exclude California and NY then Trump won quite decisevely in the popular vote. How many trump voters in those states don't vote because they know it is pointless to do so? Add those votes into the total and Trump would probably have eaten away the measily lead that Hillary had in the popular vote.

"If you exclude California and NY then Trump won quite decisevely in the popular vote."

If you exclude the illegal aliens who voted because Obama told them there'd be no "investigation (his words)"....Trump won the popular vote.

You betcha'!!!!

California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015
Illegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

Forum List

Back