Saying Things Made in China Are Bad Quality is Xenophobic

I don't care.....their shit sucks...their steel sucks...their workers suck...
I'm proud to be a xenophobe towards a nation that just killed 70,000 of my fellow citizens....nuke the bastards...for all I care....
A nation that also peddles in illegal and poached wildlife from North America and the world.
I thought the left cared about wildlife.
Oops, more Rhino horns and Tiger testicles are on order to Beijing's markets.

It's despicable what they do to animal life!

Despicable but not surprising if you see what little respect they have for human life. :mad-61:

A lot of countries are dispicable when it comes to animal life.
D5D76E33-EF08-444B-9E52-1575F9FD905C.jpeg

China though has contributed to the poaching of endangered species for theIr crazy medicinal market.

:mad:

Or racist. Or both.

Low-Quality Masks Infiltrate U.S. Coronavirus Supply: Many imported masks fall short of N95 standards, tests show, putting workers on the front lines of battling the virus at risk.

U.S. regulators and state officials are finding a significant number of imported N95-style masks fall short of certification standards, complicating the response to the coronavirus crisis and potentially putting some front-line workers at greater risk.

Recent tests by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health found that about 60% of 67 different types of imported masks tested allowed in more tiny particles in at least one sample than U.S. standards normally permit.

One mask that Niosh tested, sold in packaging bearing unauthorized Food and Drug Administration logos, filtered out as little as 35% of particles. Another, marked KN95, a Chinese standard similar to N95, had one sample test below 15%, far short of the 95% it advertised, Niosh said. KN95 and N95 both refer to standards that call for masks to block 95% of very small particles.

The Niosh tests, combined with recalls and additional testing from multiple states, show that millions of substandard masks have been imported from China and other countries as the need for protective gear for workers confronting the pandemic has skyrocketed.

Yeah....If I had a nickel for every POS chinese wrench I snapped in half I'd be able to retire now.
I do buy American made tools when I want durability but for the most part the one time use stuff I get from Harbor Freight otherwise known as Mao's tool shed.

JO

JO

Or racist. Or both.

Low-Quality Masks Infiltrate U.S. Coronavirus Supply: Many imported masks fall short of N95 standards, tests show, putting workers on the front lines of battling the virus at risk.

U.S. regulators and state officials are finding a significant number of imported N95-style masks fall short of certification standards, complicating the response to the coronavirus crisis and potentially putting some front-line workers at greater risk.

Recent tests by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health found that about 60% of 67 different types of imported masks tested allowed in more tiny particles in at least one sample than U.S. standards normally permit.

One mask that Niosh tested, sold in packaging bearing unauthorized Food and Drug Administration logos, filtered out as little as 35% of particles. Another, marked KN95, a Chinese standard similar to N95, had one sample test below 15%, far short of the 95% it advertised, Niosh said. KN95 and N95 both refer to standards that call for masks to block 95% of very small particles.

The Niosh tests, combined with recalls and additional testing from multiple states, show that millions of substandard masks have been imported from China and other countries as the need for protective gear for workers confronting the pandemic has skyrocketed.

Who said it was xenophobic or racist?
“made in China” has never been synonymous with quality.
Exactly. Anyone who uses tools for a living knows China is apparently incapable of making a durable tool. Sadly the brand names have been slipping as well. What happened to Porter Cable tools after B+D bought them is a crying shame.

Or racist. Or both.

Exactly. Anyone who uses tools for a living knows China is apparently incapable of making a durable tool. Sadly the brand names have been slipping as well. What happened to Porter Cable tools after B+D bought them is a crying shame.

Yeah most of them use chinese labor now....even Milwaukee and Dewalt....
China is the Harlot of the corporate bottom line world.

JO

Last edited:
Or racist. Or both.

Yeah most of them use chinese labor now....even Milwaukee amd Dewalt....

JO
But it works. People buy tons of it.

Or racist. Or both.

Yeah most of them use chinese labor now....even Milwaukee amd Dewalt....

JO
Yep, that's mostly the only two brands I buy anymore. Bosch is still ok and Rigid will do in a pinch. They all use Chinese bearings and that's what just about always fail first in power tools.

There are two types of Chinese goods.
They can build down to your budget and they can make excellent stuff as well.
I don't exect the buyers for Walmart are looking at the premium grade suppliers.

I'm proud to be a xenophobe towards a nation that just killed 70,000 of my fellow citizens....nuke the bastards...for all I care....
A nation that also peddles in illegal and poached wildlife from North America and the world.

~~~~~
Don't forget the gall bladders of black bears.

~~~~~
They don't has those there. Bear is damn good eating! :funnyface:
Free roam, organically fed..good stuff!
Idk if I could even kill one. I have eaten one, though.
I get with the "Oh, they're so cute" dumbassery.
Bear cub is probably the tastiest, but here I go out my way to set him free.
Probably should just off that fucker and eat his tender self.
I talk a good game. :auiqs.jpg:
In reality, I'm the one opening the gate to let him get back to the woods.
Maybe even chasing him out. So derp!

Last edited:

~~~~~
I had bear jerky once it was real good...

I'm proud to be xenophobic toward a nation that just killed 70,000 of my fellow citizens....nuke the bastards...for all I care....
I remember like ten years ago my AC crapped out. The tech said it was a common problem with the coils because all the manufacturers started using Chinese copper and it was all defective.

This is why there's not an ounce of Chinese material on my 67 Shelby GT500 project :cool: I paid extra for each part that was made in the US vs the ambiguous-origin clone parts

20191210_150103.jpg

20191210_150221.jpg

20200504_134608.jpg

Take a Chinese socket to a 1971 Ford tranny and then tell me what you think.
That tranny will bust that cheap Chinese metal every time.
And when it does, it'll bust your knuckles into a bloody mess.
Oh fuckin'
aye right! Oooo wee!
Grr!
POS cheap Chinese sockets.
Yeah, in case it isn't apparent, I got that knuckle gash. At that point in time I vowed to never buy cheap Chinese garbage again.

From there on out it was SK, or Snap-On, or Craftsman.
There's 1 more I'm forgetting. Maybe something German?

My Grandfather worked as a mechanic for a road paving crew. He had a tool truck with a welder and a generator in it, and a respectable sized garage. The only tool brand I knew of when I lived with my Grandparents was either Craftsman or Snap On. If anything else was brought into his garage, it was thrown into the scrap heap.

He was amazing when it came to engines. He could sit and listen to an engine for a minute or two, and then would know EXACTLY what was wrong and needed fixed.

Damn good welder and metal worker too.

~~~~~
I had bear jerky once it was real good...

~~~~~~
Depending on when it was shot a little on the fatty side, I prefer smoked venison and venison Spiedies, same for elk..

I'm proud to be xenophobic toward a nation that just killed 70,000 of my fellow citizens....nuke the bastards...for all I care....
I remember like ten years ago my AC crapped out. The tech said it was a common problem with the coils because all the manufacturers started using Chinese copper and it was all defective.

This is why there's not an ounce of Chinese material on my 67 Shelby GT500 project :cool: I paid extra for each part that was made in the US vs the ambiguous-origin clone parts

View attachment 332006

View attachment 332007

View attachment 332004

Hmmm... I'm jealous...

~~~~~
Idk if I could even kill one. I have eaten one, though.
I get with the "Oh, they're so cute" dumbassery.
Bear cub is probably the tastiest, but here I go out my way to set him free.
Probably should just off that fucker and eat his tender self.
I talk a good game. :auiqs.jpg:
In reality, I'm the one opening the gate to let him get back to the woods.
Maybe even chasing him out. So derp!

~~~~~~
Black Bear aren't hard to kill. It's grizzly, Kodiak and Polar that really dangerous. Shot one years ago with a Ruger .44 Cal. mag. carbine. One shot in the neck took him out. Dressed out at 285 lbs.

You know, I've eaten bear before (grew up in Montana), and for the most part, I didn't really care much for it. Was greasy as hell and you could lube the undercarriage of a truck with just one steak.

Now.......................if you want good eating in the wild game department, there is nothing better than elk.

Forum List

Back