SC con-federate flag gone

Will removal of the rebel flag eliminate black on black murders in our cities? will it fix the out of wedlock birth rate in the black community? will it cause Sharpton to be less of a lying racist?

what exactly is this going to solve?
And what problems will it solve if it is left to fly over the capitol grounds? How is flying a symbol of racism fixing anything?

Interesting take on "Southern Pride"..use a symbol of 4 year loser traitors.

Well, that's what it stands for to most southern people I've spoken to about it. Other people don't see symbols the same as you, and besides, you don't have a "right" to not be offended. When you are offended by inanimate objects, I would say the problem is with you, no?
You are correct...no one has a "right" to not be offended. I support any idiot flying and supporting the loser flag. Go for it. Just not government.

Well, what are you going to say when and if people demand we stop flying the American flag because they find it offensive?
On Government buildings? Right. :lol:
But anyone who finds the American flag offensive is free to not fly it, aren't they?

Hey, I'm sure plenty of people find the American flag offensive. Let's try to name ONE country or region that flies a flag that has NOT committed some kind of atrocity in the past. The confederate battle flag is no more offensive than any other flag depending on where you are and your views.
It is offensive to anyone who is offended by racism. That flag was placed on the capitol in 1961 as a sign that South Carolina was opposed to integration and the federal civil rights laws being passed. It was not flown to honor any Confederate vets.

Will removal of the rebel flag eliminate black on black murders in our cities? will it fix the out of wedlock birth rate in the black community? will it cause Sharpton to be less of a lying racist?

And what problems will it solve if it is left to fly over the capitol grounds? How is flying a symbol of racism fixing anything?

that flag is no more a symbol or racism than the american flag. Grow the fuck up.

Well, that's what it stands for to most southern people I've spoken to about it. Other people don't see symbols the same as you, and besides, you don't have a "right" to not be offended. When you are offended by inanimate objects, I would say the problem is with you, no?
You are correct...no one has a "right" to not be offended. I support any idiot flying and supporting the loser flag. Go for it. Just not government.

Well, what are you going to say when and if people demand we stop flying the American flag because they find it offensive?
On Government buildings? Right. :lol:
But anyone who finds the American flag offensive is free to not fly it, aren't they?

Hey, I'm sure plenty of people find the American flag offensive. Let's try to name ONE country or region that flies a flag that has NOT committed some kind of atrocity in the past. The confederate battle flag is no more offensive than any other flag depending on where you are and your views.
It is offensive to anyone who is offended by racism. That flag was placed on the capitol in 1961 as a sign that South Carolina was opposed to integration and the federal civil rights laws being passed. It was not flown to honor any Confederate vets.

wrong again, but you are always wrong, so thats no surprize.

that flag is no more a symbol or racism than the american flag. Grow the fuck up.
It was put up in 1961 to support racist segregation. It is the flag of racists.

11188343_569682866504504_7091218170755829538_n.jpg

republican kids camp photo
kkkkids1-1024x538.jpg

kkkkids1-1024x538.jpg

KKK was a democrat organization, ignorant and stupid SOB

kkkkids1-1024x538.jpg

Was. Now it is not. All you inbred racists moved to the other party.

kkkkids1-1024x538.jpg

You're another jackass trying to use that...debunked a million times, ignorant and stupid SOB

You are trying to do what Orwell described.

Gawd you're an ignorant and stupid son of a bitch
nis that you under the hood with that non-racist flag? Taking the kids for a stroll?
kkkcross1-1024x538.jpg

I've never been a democrat, ignorant and stupid SOB. C'mon boy, step it up....and learn your history
. History:
1. the branch of knowledge dealing with past events. Currently, the racists are Republicans.

kkkkids1-1024x538.jpg

You're another jackass trying to use that...debunked a million times, ignorant and stupid SOB
Debunked by who? Your KKK?

nis that you under the hood with that non-racist flag? Taking the kids for a stroll?
kkkcross1-1024x538.jpg

I've never been a democrat, ignorant and stupid SOB. C'mon boy, step it up....and learn your history
. History:
1. the branch of knowledge dealing with past events. Currently, the racists are Republicans.

Sit down, ignorant and stupid. I'm not likely to ever take you serious. You're a freaking left loon

kkkkids1-1024x538.jpg

Debunked by who? Your KKK?

You failed history, eh? Poor ignorant and stupid

kkkcross1-1024x538.jpg

. History:

Sit down, ignorant and stupid. I'm not likely to ever take you serious. You're a freaking left loon
Why would I want an ignorant racist prick like you to take me serious?

Forum List

Back