SC con-federate flag gone

Career politicians do not necessarily represent their constituents. You would have a point if the decision were made by referendum. On the other hand Haley has no Southern roots and cannot identify with Southern people's heritage. Her ancestors are from India (don't even think about starting some shit, I have no problem with her ancestry)

Then why did you bring it up?

Haley gets no kudos from me because it took Roof killing nine people to actually get her to address this issue.
No. It took the progressive PC movement to turn the killing into a crazy effort to eliminate American history.

Why stop at the Confederate flag? There are many other American symbols that should also be eliminated using the 'logic' of the progressive PC movement.

You people get so tiring so go ahead and whine. Cry, gnash your teeth, bury your head in your pillow, drink yourself unconscious, go out and buy con-federate flags with whatever little savings you have. THE WAR WAS OVER 150 YEARS AGO and the flag is a symbol of slavery.

Its in a museum where future generations can rightfully look at it and say "thankfully they lost and that way of life died with them".
If they cry this much over a symbol of their racism....you know it's very deeply entrenched.

11229542_900628739993431_2689417939542132995_n.jpg

I do think the flag thing is rather silly.

I too think the flag thing is rather silly, if not downright stupid, i also believe it represents Southern pride and honoring those Americans who fought in a war they believed was the RIGHT thing at that time. :up:
Interesting take on "Southern Pride"..use a symbol of 4 year loser traitors.

I too think the flag thing is rather silly, if not downright stupid, i also believe it represents Southern pride and honoring those Americans who fought in a war they believed was the RIGHT thing at that time. :up:

Well, that's what it stands for to most southern people I've spoken to about it. Other people don't see symbols the same as you, and besides, you don't have a "right" to not be offended. When you are offended by inanimate objects, I would say the problem is with you, no?

Well, that's what it stands for to most southern people I've spoken to about it. Other people don't see symbols the same as you, and besides, you don't have a "right" to not be offended. When you are offended by inanimate objects, I would say the problem is with you, no?
You are correct...no one has a "right" to not be offended. I support any idiot flying and supporting the loser flag. Go for it. Just not government.

You are correct...no one has a "right" to not be offended. I support any idiot flying and supporting the loser flag. Go for it. Just not government.

Well, what are you going to say when and if people demand we stop flying the American flag because they find it offensive?

:fu:....... :asshole: ......... and :up_yours: .. bitch !!

Well, what are you going to say when and if people demand we stop flying the American flag because they find it offensive?
On Government buildings? Right. :lol:
But anyone who finds the American flag offensive is free to not fly it, aren't they?

:fu:....... :asshole: ......... and :up_yours: .. bitch !!
Yes....I know that you are very sensitive about your loser status.

On Government buildings? Right. :lol:
But anyone who finds the American flag offensive is free to not fly it, aren't they?

Hey, I'm sure plenty of people find the American flag offensive. Let's try to name ONE country or region that flies a flag that has NOT committed some kind of atrocity in the past. The confederate battle flag is no more offensive than any other flag depending on where you are and your views.

The flag in SC was not flying over the state house, it was on a confederate memorial near the statehouse. What flag should fly over a confederate memorial dedicated to the men who died during that foolish war?

What's next. Should the name of Washington DC be changed because he had slaves? do we tear down the washington and jefferson monuments? rename the state of Washington?

This is complete stupidity that will not change our crime rate, fix our broken immigration system, solve our debt crisis, or destroy ISIS. Why does this country waste so much time and effort on PC bullshit while ignoring the real problems facing us?

The flag in SC was not flying over the state house, it was on a confederate memorial near the statehouse. What flag should fly over a confederate memorial dedicated to the men who died during that foolish war?

What's next. Should the name of Washington DC be changed because he had slaves? do we tear down the washington and jefferson monuments? rename the state of Washington?

This is complete stupidity that will not change our crime rate, fix our broken immigration system, solve our debt crisis, or destroy ISIS. Why does this country waste so much time and effort on PC bullshit while ignoring the real problems facing us?
It was flying on the grounds of the state capitol.

Yes, on the grounds at a confederate memorial. The memorial is still there. The memorial honors men who died in the civil war. But its now gone. Tell me which of our country's problems that is going to solve.

Will removal of the rebel flag eliminate black on black murders in our cities? will it fix the out of wedlock birth rate in the black community? will it cause Sharpton to be less of a lying racist?

what exactly is this going to solve?

Yes, on the grounds at a confederate memorial. The memorial is still there. The memorial honors men who died in the civil war. But its now gone. Tell me which of our country's problems that is going to solve.
Sorry, but who ever said it would solve our nations problems? It never should have been flown in eh first place. It was flown as a symbol of resistance to integration. Those who wasted time and resources are that racist pricks who demanded it remain on state capitol grounds in the first place.

Forum List

Back