SC cop shoots unarmed man!!!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Report North Charleston police investigating incident on Remount Road - Post and Courier

Oh my gawd!!! An innocent church going man was illegally harrassed and pulled over by a cop. Knowing the cop was probably exhausted from working all night...the driver ran away on foot trying to buy the cop a fresh coffee to bring him before the cop wrote him a ticket.

The evil cop didnt want the coffee...so he ran after the man. When the man saw an abandoned starving puppy and was about to save him...the cop tazed him for no reason...or more likely did it to prevent the puppy from being helped.

The tazer failed.

And the driver...realizing this officers tazer failed....try to take the tazer away from him...knowing it has extra cartridges. ...to show him how to fix it because he cared about the officers safety.

He took it and began to try to demonstrate how it works....and the officer shoots him.

Word here is the suspect was dreaming of enrolling in college to be a charitable doctor and he grew his own garden to feed hungry children and he volunteered his free time to take elderly folks to the library and read with them. And he sang in the choir. And he was a man known for being to tolerant that the only thing he was intolerant about was his own urges to not devote all his time and money to charity.

Fucking cops.

This is what happens when you give weaklings a badge and a gun and expect them to be able to properly handle a fight in a way that doesn't end in death.

The physical training required for all police officers should be extremely challenging. There should be extreme fitness requirements in place to ensure that an overpowered weakling who shouldn't have become a cop in the first place doesn't have to resort to killing an unarmed man just because he was too weak and pathetic to handle the situation better.

When you hire a bouncer, or a bodyguard, you choose someone who can kick some ass in a fight. Not some pussy. Whey then do people allow and even encourage weaklings to "defend the law"? Tis pathetic.

Goddess...I see you replied because it shows up and has only a box saying I ignored you so I cant view your content.

Censoring you is SO satisfying. You want to respond to me...but your opinion wont be heard by me haha.

You are irrelevant lmao... I have the entire rest of USMB to selectively twist and manipulate and reform into my image and likeness, so celebrate away ^_^

Goddess the only thing I can say about that last comment you made is....I couldnt see it haha! I censored ya beeatch!

You can put on a blindfold, but that does not mean you have "censored" the world around you lmao. Everyone else here can yet read what I have to say. Their impressionable minds are yet there for the twisting ^_^

Report North Charleston police investigating incident on Remount Road - Post and Courier

Oh my gawd!!! An innocent church going man was illegally harrassed and pulled over by a cop. Knowing the cop was probably exhausted from working all night...the driver ran away on foot trying to buy the cop a fresh coffee to bring him before the cop wrote him a ticket.

The evil cop didnt want the coffee...so he ran after the man. When the man saw an abandoned starving puppy and was about to save him...the cop tazed him for no reason...or more likely did it to prevent the puppy from being helped.

The tazer failed.

And the driver...realizing this officers tazer failed....try to take the tazer away from him...knowing it has extra cartridges. ...to show him how to fix it because he cared about the officers safety.

He took it and began to try to demonstrate how it works....and the officer shoots him.

Word here is the suspect was dreaming of enrolling in college to be a charitable doctor and he grew his own garden to feed hungry children and he volunteered his free time to take elderly folks to the library and read with them. And he sang in the choir. And he was a man known for being to tolerant that the only thing he was intolerant about was his own urges to not devote all his time and money to charity.

Fucking cops.
You forgot to add the news will be showing photo's of him from 1st grade at 9pm.

This is what happens when you give weaklings a badge and a gun and expect them to be able to properly handle a fight in a way that doesn't end in death.

The physical training required for all police officers should be extremely challenging. There should be extreme fitness requirements in place to ensure that an overpowered weakling who shouldn't have become a cop in the first place doesn't have to resort to killing an unarmed man just because he was too weak and pathetic to handle the situation better.

When you hire a bouncer, or a bodyguard, you choose someone who can kick some ass in a fight. Not some pussy. Whey then do people allow and even encourage weaklings to "defend the law"? Tis pathetic.

You do realize that hand to hand combat is the last fucking resort for spec ops guys right? And I'm also sure you have figured out that with your standards you will have zero female cops.

You do realize that hand to hand combat is the last fucking resort for spec ops guys right? And I'm also sure you have figured out that with your standards you will have zero female cops.

No he doesnt. He wants cops trained to an unrealistic standard when you consider the general population that cops hire from...combined with the outrage people would have if cops WERE trained with UFC caliber hand to hand skills because only a certain breed of people would be willing to do that...and society doesnt want those alpha male types as cops.

Bucs, I'm just wondering why you are so keen to defend bad cops.

Not saying this is a case of a bad cop, but it would be nice to wait until all the facts are in.

It's satire Joe...lampooning the "hands up don't shoot" lie, the baby Trayvon photo / mugshot Zimmerman tactic, the "white hispanic" debacle, etc, etc....

No he doesnt. He wants cops trained to an unrealistic standard when you consider the general population that cops hire from...combined with the outrage people would have if cops WERE trained with UFC caliber hand to hand skills because only a certain breed of people would be willing to do that...and society doesnt want those alpha male types as cops.
No way that poster is a he. This is straight from the leftard feminists bullshit camp.

Yep, witnesses report the officer was dressed in full Klan regalia when he fired his police issued bazooka at point blank range, execution style.

Yep, witnesses report the officer was dressed in full Klan regalia when he fired his police issued bazooka at point blank range, execution style.

Word on the street here is the officer told the suspect a tsunami was coming and he needs to run for higher buildings...just so he could have a reason to chase him.

They also get cash bonuses for every shooting almost like a reward. Its what ive heard.

Goddess...I see you replied because it shows up and has only a box saying I ignored you so I cant view your content.

Censoring you is SO satisfying. You want to respond to me...but your opinion wont be heard by me haha.
I block he/she/it too. So I understand that statement.

Good shoot? Not sure...state police are investgating. On the surface it seems to be. Guy took cops taser and tried to use it on him. State police will.investigate.

Forum List

Back