Scaramucci is Great.

Scumunchie is a RINO .. hate to break it to you but ..

SUCKERS

awesome out of the gate.

the first thing i notice is chuck todd and jake tapper don't run the presser anymore as with gibbs and carney. nice addition.
qW8FdxrX.jpg

don't ever go against the family.

Did you know he was an avid gun control supporter?

The parade of human detritus from the Drumpf cabal continues. They don't hire people because they are qualified for a job, they hire their family and friends to high paying government jobs even without any experience at all. The country and American people suffer for it and pay these lowlife's salaries. If George Romero lived anywhere near any of these people he would board up his windows and doors at night.

Scaramucci said in that first appearance that he thinks Donald Trump has the best political instincts in history.

THAT is the kind of brown nose yes man Trump LOVES.

Another Democrat working in The White House. I cannot remember a President ever having so much balance in his administration.

Breaking News: President Trump appoints Mother Theresa as Ambassador of Goodwill. The Hateful Left attacks her character!

Another multi-millionaire from Wall Street.

Fill the Swamp!

Trump IS draining the swamp by NOT putting in so many career politicians like previous Dems AND Republicans have!!

Your right, just filthy rich charlatans. We are like Russia and Ukraine, run by the elites now. T puts only people loyal to him in positions, a line he took from Putin. We are little Russia now.

awesome out of the gate.

the first thing i notice is chuck todd and jake tapper don't run the presser anymore as with gibbs and carney. nice addition.
qW8FdxrX.jpg

what's great about him? that he lies like a trooper?

yeah, you guys love that.

here's what he really thinks about the orange sociopath when he isn't lying

awesome out of the gate.

qW8FdxrX.jpg

what's great about him? that he lies like a trooper?

yeah, you guys love that.

here's what he really thinks about the orange sociopath when he isn't lying

Scaramucci will last a month or two, just like everyone else in this administration. Then if Trump is still around another fuzzball will take his place for the few weeks he can put up with Trump.

The guy is SO great, that an hour ago you never heard of him.
he's the new WH Comms guy.
it's on the internet and TV. Spicer is dating melissa mccarthy.

Spicey got tired of lying for trump.

And guess what?

Scaramucci is BFFs with Jared and Ivanka.

Welcome to the Un-United States of Banana Republic.
you.ve forgotten the obama years already, gibbs, carney, tax cheat timothy geithner (wall street)....
a secretary of state in busness for themslves (clinton foundation)... four dead in benghazi, ensuing coverup to win the reelection...

remember Trump is already rich coming into the office, democrats get rich because of coming into office.

awesome out of the gate.

qW8FdxrX.jpg

Did you know he was an avid gun control supporter?
true, and climate change. i'm ok with it, and the President likes smart people who disagree with him. makes it even a better choice. obama was surrounded by a yes circle.

Forum List

Back