Scaramucci is Great.

The parade of human detritus from the Drumpf cabal continues. They don't hire people because they are qualified for a job, they hire their family and friends to high paying government jobs even without any experience at all. The country and American people suffer for it and pay these lowlife's salaries. If George Romero lived anywhere near any of these people he would board up his windows and doors at night.
right.. robert kennedy for instance.

awesome out of the gate.

the first thing i notice is chuck todd and jake tapper don't run the presser anymore as with gibbs and carney. nice addition.
qW8FdxrX.jpg

don't ever go against the family.

what's great about him? that he lies like a trooper?

yeah, you guys love that.

here's what he really thinks about the orange sociopath when he isn't lying

the the President know about this ?.... heh, i think he mentioned this yesterday. but i heard presidential nominees say much worse, the weekly standard crowd etc. it supports the idea he's doing what he thinks is good for the country. i like that he's that way.

awesome out of the gate.

the first thing i notice is chuck todd and jake tapper don't run the presser anymore as with gibbs and carney. nice addition.
qW8FdxrX.jpg

the the President know about this ?.... heh, i think he mentioned this yesterday. but i heard presidential nominees say much worse, the weekly standard crowd etc. it supports the idea he's doing what he thinks is good for the country. i like that he's that way.

and? your orange sociopath and his cabal are still disgusting. there is nothing "great" about the sexual predator sociopath and the loons who lie for him.

awesome out of the gate.

qW8FdxrX.jpg

and? your orange sociopath and his cabal are still disgusting. there is nothing "great" about the sexual predator sociopath and the loons who lie for him.

clinton had two terms, ....and why all the focus on skin/hair color, i'm pretty sure i couldn't apply those rules to obama, not that i would ever want too. but with Trump the media thinks it's alright.

your ______ sociopath and his cabal are still disgusting...... works with every colour ?

awesome out of the gate.

qW8FdxrX.jpg

LOL
As you just put up the left's lies and spins.

awesome out of the gate.

qW8FdxrX.jpg

LOL

the double standard is a choker. hillary wasn't Trumped by herself, the rest of the party should own the loss with her.

awesome out of the gate.

qW8FdxrX.jpg

Let your Trump hate flow like a river :laugh:

Hah it is so funny to see the labeling from shit that isn't fit to wipe the ass of those they are constantly labeling, that is the best comedy of all to see a pile of shit say "you stink" to a rose. This "mouthpiece" wont try to placate the lying shit of the press corp. As for the daily picks and slaps, they are about to be slammed down at the gate.

Hah it is so funny to see the labeling from shit that isn't fit to wipe the ass of those they are constantly labeling, that is the best comedy of all to see a pile of shit say "you stink" to a rose. This "mouthpiece" wont try to placate the lying shit of the press corp. As for the daily picks and slaps, they are about to be slammed down at the gate.
if they didn't act the way they are, we wouldn't be on the right track, and they wouldn't be democrats.

i love watching the pressroom, it was packed yesterday, jake tapper and major garrett in the front row middle, looked like the lillputians from gulliver's travels (1726).

phase two of Trump's media campaign is to dilute the conferences (pressers) away from the acidic liberal "journalists" we have now.

One thing that I do know is that he looks very young for his age. Comey is only three years older than him.

i love watching the pressroom, it was packed yesterday, jake tapper and major garrett in the front row middle, looked like the lillputians from gulliver's travels (1726).

Of course it was packed, they allowed video cameras in there for the first time in a month. So you had cameras, cables, lights, clogging the room.

Of course it was packed, they allowed video cameras in there for the first time in a month. So you had cameras, cables, lights, clogging the room.
it's a great strategy, i have never seen tapper so tiny and drained in the face in the corrupt media drowning pool.

that's my DJT doing that, and the tappers and todds are no longer relevant, except for their mini audiences, the networks of said are captive.

major garret looked painfully helpless, he tried so hard as a reporter to support hillary, she lost and he remembered he could still be at fox.... heh

watch the front row next time, those guys used to own it. now they're the slugs after the picnic.

Last edited:
awesome out of the gate.

qW8FdxrX.jpg

LOL

no... you just aren't bright enough to assess actual fact. but keep listening to the orange sociopath.

your ignorance explains so much.

awesome out of the gate.

qW8FdxrX.jpg

LOL

no... you just aren't bright enough to assess actual fact. but keep listening to the orange sociopath.

your ignorance explains so much.

orange you glad we're notsobright ?

Forum List

Back