Zone1 scariest passage in the Bible: Jesus rejects fake Christians (St Luke 13:24.. Mt 7:21)

So you're saying everyone who is not of your particular branch of Christianity is "an evil doer?"
BUT
Since your particular branch didn't exist till more than 100 years after Jesus' death then are you not also calling Jesus an "evil doer?"

bad history... fake history

and also, if one's "particular brand of Christianity" is the TRUE Christian Faith Christ Himself established..

well... nuff said IMO

bad history... fake history

and also, if one's "particular brand of Christianity" is the TRUE Christian Faith Christ Himself established..

well... nuff said IMO
established 100 years after he died?

AND

Every other branch makes the same claim.

The plot of the highlander

And what were they teaching in the church?
Not books?
Then it must be fantasy.

The Christian Church began long before 95% of the world's population could read.

So, yeah. There weren't very many books.

But nice, irrelevant try.

So you're saying everyone who is not of your particular branch of Christianity is "an evil doer?"
BUT
Since your particular branch didn't exist till more than 100 years after Jesus' death then are you not also calling Jesus an "evil doer?"
fake history. The Catholic Church (I do not speak of the Vatican..) was established as soon as Christ died on the Cross.

And yes, you have to be a member of the Church Christ founded to be on that narrow way to heaven, which Jesus says FEW find...

Well, what Jesus likely means is that He doesn't KNOW the person INTIMATELY, deeply... because the person doesn't WANT that!

We Catholics go by Tradition (a very misunderstood concept...) not just the literal Word written down.. which can and is misinterpreted all the time!

So we can see these things.. namely, that Scirpture is not always easily interpreted by mere, sinful humans..

Anyhow.. if that doesn't answer your Q... (thought I had some other thing to add but forgot it :uhoh3:), let me know
King James Bible
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. John 14:26.

established 100 years after he died?

AND

Every other branch makes the same claim.

The plot of the highlander
just bc every "branch" makes the same claim does not mean that the RCC is wrong also, does not mean that the True Church is not find-able (again, NOT referring to the Vatican, taken over by anti-Christs in 1958)

King James Bible
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. John 14:26.
you can know Christ very well on an intellectual basis (understanding all He said, or at least 90% or whatever)

That does not mean you KNOW Him or that He knows you, intimately. You have to walk with Him through life, sometimes for a long time, before He really knows you. It involves talking to Him about everything, reading His words.. incorporating them into your life. . and fighting the enemy. That last thing alone can be overwhelming. And Satan is smarter than humans, so it's no wonder Jesus said that FEW make it to Heaven.

Forum List

Back