School Bans 'offensive' Chick-fil-a Sandwiches

like already said , country is finished . Its death by a thousand cuts and it never stops . One week its expelling kids that chew poptarts into the shape of a gun and the next week its stuff like this chicken sandwich deal .

Parents have got to start pushing back . . . hard.

Politically Correct Leader Board

Mao

Stalin

Hitler

Pol Pot

Jong Il

Castro

Chavez

American Progressives

Progressive following in the footsteps of their Founding Fathers Mao, Stalin and Hitler
and you following in the footsteps of retarded

Reliable.
Always witty, always high class and always profound...
A true deep thinker. :rolleyes:

:laugh2:
i know its right up there with comparing liberals with hitler, Stalin and Mao.
No one compared anything....but you need to vent your pent up frustrations...carry on, scooter..carry on..

Progressive following in the footsteps of their Founding Fathers Mao, Stalin and Hitler

Reliable.

No one compared anything....but you need to vent your pent up frustrations...carry on, scooter..carry on..

if you are going to lie, do a better job at it..

Reliable.

sure thing scooter..whatever you say...

Reliable.

i accept your surrender

Reliable.

i accept your surrender

sure, son..whatever you say..Do you have anything relevant to add to the discussion or is trolling your only purpose here?

Here is what prompted the outcry against Chick-fil-a...

...the company’s president, Dan Cathy, told a Christian news outlet that the business supports “the biblical definition of the family unit.”

That's it.

Only a Liberal could turn a statement like that into a national outrage.
Screw those retards.

Except for the fact that statements and their donations to groups that try to demean and devalue the lives of homosexuals in this country.

It's the right move. Bigoted and homophobic companies should not be promoted by public schools.

Reliable.

i accept your surrender

sure, son..whatever you say..Do you have anything relevant to add to the discussion or is trolling your only purpose here?
im still waiting for someone to have a point here. none of you have

Reliable.

i accept your surrender

Don't join in discussions you don't understand just so you can have an excuse to troll and we wouldn't even be having this conversation

Reliable.

i accept your surrender

Don't join in discussions you don't understand just so you can have an excuse to troll and we wouldn't even be having this conversation

there isnt much to understand. You don't like This move because either you don't like gays yourself, or you find this is being some sort of PC bullshit ( which it isnt).

Schools are not free speech zones, so in other words their is no story here.

there isnt much to understand. You don't like This move because either you don't like gays yourself, or you find this is being some sort of PC bullshit ( which it isnt).

Schools are not free speech zones, so in other words their is no story here.

This has nothing to do with free speech or gays. You clearly don't know what's going on.
If you can't keep up, excuse yourself but stop trying to derail the thread.

It was the right move, homophobia shouldn't be promoted in schools.
How can homosexuals or pretty much anyone expect any respect if they themselves are not willing to show any themselves?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Holly, this has nothing to do with homosexuality or politics...the man wanted to donate 200 sandwiches to the school for an event to help raise money for the football team..

:banana:Just got back from Chick-fil-a. They got some good sandwiches. I dropped 30 bucks, fed the family and thanked them for being a decent company. Then I paid for the order behind me, and said 'I'm paying it forward.'

So Chick-fil-a got 50 bucks of mine, and that poor school got NONE of my money. I would encourage everyone to have a Chick-fil-a tonight.

:dance:It's good eatin!

Here is what prompted the outcry against Chick-fil-a...

...the company’s president, Dan Cathy, told a Christian news outlet that the business supports “the biblical definition of the family unit.”

That's it.

Only a Liberal could turn a statement like that into a national outrage.
Screw those retards.

Except for the fact that statements and their donations to groups that try to demean and devalue the lives of homosexuals in this country.

It's the right move. Bigoted and homophobic companies should not be promoted by public schools.
So, the Bible is bigoted and homophobic? :dunno:

Forum List

Back