School encourages cross dressing with switch it up day

You are very concerned with trannies and gay people. Very concerned.

Actually, parents should be concerned why their children aren't learning how to read and do math instead of this social engineering nonsense.

My daughter's school used to have "Nerd Days"...guaranteed to turn the cool kids into Nerds!

They had "superhero days"...now the kids have the strangest powers!

And they had "twin days".....students who were not related and didn't look alike are suddenly mirror images of each other!

It is to get children comfortable with the idea of cross dressing so they don't find it unusual.

You are very concerned with trannies and gay people. Very concerned.

Actually, parents should be concerned why their children aren't learning how to read and do math instead of this social engineering nonsense.

My kids read and do math just fine. Yours don't?

I said "parents" in the generic sense.

If the school is taking children's time with this type of PC garbage, then it causes one to wonder when is being sacrificed in the curriculum to make way for it.

It is to get children comfortable with the idea of cross dressing so they don't find it unusual.

That's great.

Now pedophile men can dress in drag and follow girls into restrooms, and the girls won't find it unusual until it's too late.

If the school is taking children's time with this type of PC garbage, then it causes one to wonder when is being sacrificed in the curriculum to make way for it.

It's called Spirit Days. Designed to make one's day at school a little more fun. But I suppose you want the educational experience as dull and dreary as possible.

It's called Spirit Days. Designed to make one's day at school a little more fun. But I suppose you want the educational experience as dull and dreary as possible.

Strawman b'loney.

The only choices are not between dreariness and cross dressing.

It is all a plot

Once they turn all those kids gay they know they will vote Democrat

Of course that's not true. If it were true that playing dress up makes school more fun, so many schools wouldn't have banned Halloween. It's not making a day at school a little more fun, it's using the excuse to get children used to the idea of cross dressing.

Forum List

Back