School has brutal reply after Muslim issues threat over daughters lunch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not the one defending an anti-Semitic hate group, that would be you in your defense of Islam under which 90%+ of members are anti-Semitic and whose texts command the death of Jews and whose founder perpetrated genocide, ethnic cleansing, and enslavement of the Jewish banu tribes of the Arabian peninsula.
I'm not defending Islam. I'm defending the First Amendment and the rest of the Constitution. I'm also against the fucking Nazis, the fucking Russians and all other anti-American assholes regardless of religion or political persuasion. That would be you. ;)
The First Amendment doesn't say that I have to love Islam. Please try again.

I'm not the one defending an anti-Semitic hate group, that would be you in your defense of Islam under which 90%+ of members are anti-Semitic and whose texts command the death of Jews and whose founder perpetrated genocide, ethnic cleansing, and enslavement of the Jewish banu tribes of the Arabian peninsula.
I'm not defending Islam. I'm defending the First Amendment and the rest of the Constitution. I'm also against the fucking Nazis, the fucking Russians and all other anti-American assholes regardless of religion or political persuasion. That would be you. ;)

The 1st amendment does not apply .

The First Amendment always applies to Americans- to the dismay of you Fascists.

Just curious, if we're fascists, what are ISIS?

Victims of US Imperialism dontcha know? These people love Islamism, dead westerners and raped children gets them off, they are comrades in arms which is why these traitors to Western Civilization will join them on the fucking gallows.

You people love to piss on the American Constitution- and promote hate- and violence against any Americans you deem 'suspect'.
The constitution doesn't say that I have to love Islam. Please try again.

The Constitution doesn't say that you have to love any Islam- but our Constitution does say that you can't send the police after people because of their religion- much to the chagrin to you fascists.

The 1st amendment does not apply to clear and probable dangers to the security of the United States you stupid fuck.

You fascists always love to declare that the Constitution doesn't apply to Americans- but it does.

LOL- does your momma know you have such a filthy mouth? She might take away your wifi privelages.

The First Amendment protects the rights of all Americans from Fascists like you.

Victims of US Imperialism dontcha know? These people love Islamism, dead westerners and raped children gets them off, they are comrades in arms which is why these traitors to Western Civilization will join them on the fucking gallows.

You people love to piss on the American Constitution- and promote hate- and violence against any Americans you deem 'suspect'.

The Constitution doesn't say that you have to love any Islam- but our Constitution does say that you can't send the police after people because of their religion- much to the chagrin to you fascists.
Never said I wanted to. But don't let me stop you from making shit up, it's funny. :lol:

I support the Constitution- and you do not.

You support hate

I support tolerance.

You advocate murder

I point out that you are an asshole.

The 1st amendment does not apply to clear and probable dangers to the security of the United States.
.[/QUOTE]

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.[

No it doesn't it's called the clear and probable danger test you ignorant fuck.

Clear and present danger - Wikipedia

I support the Constitution- and you do not.

You support hate

I support tolerance.

You advocate murder

I point out that you are an asshole.

The 1st amendment does not apply to clear and probable dangers to the security of the United States.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.[/QUOTE]

Islam is a mental illness masquerading as a religion, so the First Amendment doesn't apply. Is that it?

LOL- does your momma know you have such a filthy mouth? She might take away your wifi privelages.

The First Amendment protects the rights of all Americans from Fascists like you.

Your kissing cousins.

ISIS are murderous 'fascist' assholes who want a war between all Muslims- with ISIS in charge- and the West.

You are playing your part in promoting the ISIS agenda.
I don't mind Muslim killing Muslim. It's all good.

Of course you don't.

Assholes like you are fine with people killing babies- as long as they are Muslim babies.
Muslims killing Muslim babies?

That is what you don't mind.

It must have pissed you off when Trump 'wasted' American missiles in Syria because Muslims were killing Muslim babies.

Your kissing cousins.

ISIS are murderous 'fascist' assholes who want a war between all Muslims- with ISIS in charge- and the West.

Of course you don't.

Assholes like you are fine with people killing babies- as long as they are Muslim babies.

It must have pissed you off when Trump 'wasted' American missiles in Syria because Muslims were killing Muslim babies.
Nope, any time a Muslim in the Middle East is killed is good.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.[

The question in every case is whether the words used are used in such circumstances and are of such a nature as to create a clear and present danger that they will bring about the substantive evils that the United States Congress has a right to prevent. It is a question of proximity and degree. When a nation is at war, many things that might be said in time of peace are such a hindrance to its effort that their utterance will not be endured so long as men fight, and that no Court could regard them as protected by any constitutional right.
-- Schenck v. United States

Clear and present danger was a doctrine adopted by the Supreme Court of the United States to determine under what circumstances limits can be placed on First Amendment freedoms of speech, press, or assembly.

Notice- doesn't say religion.

In 1969, the court established stronger protections for speech in the landmark case Brandenburg v. Ohio, which held that "the constitutional guarantees of free speech and free press do not permit a State to forbid or proscribe advocacy of the use of force or of law violation except where such advocacy is directed to inciting or producing imminent lawless action".[30][31] Brandenburg is now the standard applied by the Court to free speech issues related to advocacy of violence

So when you advocate violence against Muslim Americans- as you have repeatedly done- your speech is not protected.

But if you belong to a church that for example has a holy book that says adulterers should be stoned- your religious beliefs are still protected.

Your kissing cousins.

Of course you don't.

Assholes like you are fine with people killing babies- as long as they are Muslim babies

Clear and present danger was a doctrine adopted by the Supreme Court of the United States to determine under what circumstances limits can be placed on First Amendment freedoms of speech, press, or assembly.

In 1969, the court established stronger protections for speech in the landmark case Brandenburg v. Ohio, which held that "the constitutional guarantees of free speech and free press do not permit a State to forbid or proscribe advocacy of the use of force or of law violation except where such advocacy is directed to inciting or producing imminent lawless action".[30][31] Brandenburg is now the standard applied by the Court to free speech issues related to advocacy of violence

So when you advocate violence against Muslim Americans- as you have repeatedly done- your speech is not protected.

But if you belong to a church that for example has a holy book that says adulterers should be stoned- your religious beliefs are still protected.
Islam is also a terrorist organization.

law suit dumbass

So exercising her legal right to sue is considered a threat?

Yes, it is: I've sued two lawyers for threatening to sue me, and then didn't follow it up. And I won both cases.

No you didn't, except in your mind. Why do you altRight/teabagger/RWNJ types have to lie about everything?

Call one and ask.

I'm asking you.

Asking me what? Are you one those hicks who think lawyers are mysterious and powerful, and we're supposed to be all afraid of them or something? Too stupid to figure out how to find one yourself? Both is probably correct.

Of course you don't.

Assholes like you are fine with people killing babies- as long as they are Muslim babies
Muslims are killing their own babies, whether we like it or not. You make it sound like it's my fault.

The question in every case is whether the words used are used in such circumstances and are of such a nature as to create a clear and present danger that they will bring about the substantive evils that the United States Congress has a right to prevent. It is a question of proximity and degree. When a nation is at war, many things that might be said in time of peace are such a hindrance to its effort that their utterance will not be endured so long as men fight, and that no Court could regard them as protected by any constitutional right. -- Schenck v. United States

Islam mandates that all Muslims are obligated to slay the infidel and erect theocratic systems of government, not only do the Koran and Hadiths fail the clear and probable danger test they make it a religious mandate! Islam is not protected speech.

Likewise, all Christians put Jesus before country, therefore, like Muslims, cannot be true Christians if they put being an American first.

Wrong in several ways. First, Christian theology is not about politics, a.

In 1960 Christian Conservatives warned that electing John F. Kennedy would make the Pope in control of the United States- since- again according to Christian Conservatives- Catholics were obligated by their religion to put the Pope ahead of their religion.

In 1960- Christians were all involved in politics- both Catholics- and Protestants- because of theology.

John F. Kennedy and Religion - John F. Kennedy Presidential Library & Museum
In September, a group of 150 Protestant ministers met in Washington and declared that Kennedy could not remain independent of Church control unless he specifically repudiated its teachings.

Sounds eerily like todays anti-Muslims

Pipe down, moron, and quit spamming the thread with your ignorant fake news. Some adults are having a discussion, so go play with the other left wing kids at the Pedo-Pavillion.

You fascists always are trying to yell down anyone who you don't agree with.

lol you think this is 'yelling'? lol lol lol

What, in your rather 'unique' imagination, do you call your silly 'I Touched You Last!!!! Nyah Nyah!!!' thing you do in every thread, including this one? Is there a Snowflake euphemism for it?

The question in every case is whether the words used are used in such circumstances and are of such a nature as to create a clear and present danger that they will bring about the substantive evils that the United States Congress has a right to prevent. It is a question of proximity and degree. When a nation is at war, many things that might be said in time of peace are such a hindrance to its effort that their utterance will not be endured so long as men fight, and that no Court could regard them as protected by any constitutional right.
-- Schenck v. United States

Brandenburg v. Ohio, 395 U.S. 444 (1969), was a landmark United States Supreme Court case based on the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. The Court held that government cannot punish inflammatory speech unless that speech is "directed to inciting or producing imminent lawless action and is likely to incite or produce such action."[1][2]:702 Specifically, it struck down Ohio's criminal syndicalism statute, because that statute broadly prohibited the mere advocacy of violence.

In the process, Whitney v. California (1927)[3] was explicitly overruled, and doubt was cast on Schenck v. United States

The U.S. Supreme Court reversed Brandenburg's conviction, holding that government cannot constitutionally punish abstract advocacy of force or law violation.

The Brandenburg test (also known as the imminent lawless action test)Edit
The three distinct elements of this test (intent, imminence, and likelihood)

You want to declare all Muslims guilty- because of their religion- which violates the First Amendment.

You want to pretend that there is a 'clear and present' danger by all Muslims- but that doesn't pass the smell test- or the Brandenburg test.

You just want to piss on the Constitution in order to impose religious discrimination.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schenck_v._United_States

Nobody is 'going after anybody because of their religion' except left wing gimps and deviants. You have to be literate to understand the difference, and that's why you and the rest of the tools are so helpless and moronic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back