Schoolboard mocks parents not knowing they are live

This is a great example of why we need school choice. When you have a bad staff/administration like these buffoons you need the ability to move your children to a different school.
It's interesting to see they consider themselves baby sitters and parents pot heads.

I always hated the school experience the teachers were so mean to me. I had undiagnosed dyslexia and I remember this one Teacher always picking on me for writing numbers and letters backward. I was really scared of her. She made examples of me in front of my peers and it humiliated me. It was my mother who worked with me after school who discovered my dyslexia and got me the help I needed. I support home school now.

Would that plan include a basic income for everyone that stays at home to be a teacher?

No

So only the well off will be able to home school?

We were not well off at all we didn't even have a house we had an apartment. No we could save alot of money in taxes by not paying for public school and give grants to home schooling parents.

Grants.......basic wage.......we are saying the same thing. You think that is going to be less expensive? Funding 500 families as opposed to a school? The taxes a person pays comes nowhere close to paying for an education.

Do you always throw out the bath water and the baby?

Say what? Did you hear how these reprobates were talking of not only the children in their charge, but the parents who pay their damned bloated salaries....

This is a school board. The vast majority do not get paid.

I don't give a damn if the board gets paid or not,

Then don't make the claims you did.

they are in charge of what goes on inside the schools are they not? That Superindendant sure does get paid....And I'm willing to bet 6 figures at that....Besides, what does that matter? They are a cancer on the development, and learning of our children, and to have them caught now saying the things we all knew they thought, and have debated in here before, defended by people like actually is disgusting...You should be just as shocked as I am about this and calling for getting the politics out of our primary education system...Instead, you will probably defend them.

I think it's great they did the right thing and quit. Obviously this proves that all school boards everywhere feels this way, right?

:icon_rolleyes: We are talking about a bigger problem than this one school district...It is a mindset that exists within the education system itself....So, :no_text11: You don't get to just dismiss it as an isolated incident...Thought like this is endemic of an education system in trouble, and you don't give a shit....nice.

LOL........school boards are elected by the taxpayers. You are free to run if you want to enact change. But yeah, obviously this example is proof that every school board is the same (insert rolly eyes here).

I hope more conservatives do run, and get active....That is the only way we are going to break this stranglehold on our education system.

This is a great example of why we need school choice. When you have a bad staff/administration like these buffoons you need the ability to move your children to a different school.
It's interesting to see they consider themselves baby sitters and parents pot heads.

I always hated the school experience the teachers were so mean to me. I had undiagnosed dyslexia and I remember this one Teacher always picking on me for writing numbers and letters backward. I was really scared of her. She made examples of me in front of my peers and it humiliated me. It was my mother who worked with me after school who discovered my dyslexia and got me the help I needed. I support home school now.

Would that plan include a basic income for everyone that stays at home to be a teacher?

No

We were not well off at all we didn't even have a house we had an apartment. No we could save alot of money in taxes by not paying for public school and give grants to home schooling parents.

Grants.......basic wage.......we are saying the same thing. You think that is going to be less expensive? Funding 500 families as opposed to a school? The taxes a person pays comes nowhere close to paying for an education.

The teachers were really abusive, you are giving a lot of trust. I and another girl were kept after school in 5th grade because we were failing math that old man teacher felt us up our shirts and down our pants while teaching math. Gimme a broken school is not perfect lots of issues there and then the female teacher got off on humiliating my undiagnosed dyslexia. Teachers can be vicious fucks. The system sucks and parents should educate their children not the government. Basically, you are saying we need a public school to babysit so both peasant parents can work for the man. Otherwise, they must suffer in poverty.

Say what? Did you hear how these reprobates were talking of not only the children in their charge, but the parents who pay their damned bloated salaries....

they are in charge of what goes on inside the schools are they not? That Superindendant sure does get paid....And I'm willing to bet 6 figures at that....Besides, what does that matter? They are a cancer on the development, and learning of our children, and to have them caught now saying the things we all knew they thought, and have debated in here before, defended by people like actually is disgusting...You should be just as shocked as I am about this and calling for getting the politics out of our primary education system...Instead, you will probably defend them.

I think it's great they did the right thing and quit. Obviously this proves that all school boards everywhere feels this way, right?

:icon_rolleyes: We are talking about a bigger problem than this one school district...It is a mindset that exists within the education system itself....So, :no_text11: You don't get to just dismiss it as an isolated incident...Thought like this is endemic of an education system in trouble, and you don't give a shit....nice.

LOL........school boards are elected by the taxpayers. You are free to run if you want to enact change. But yeah, obviously this example is proof that every school board is the same (insert rolly eyes here).

I hope more conservatives do run, and get active....That is the only way we are going to break this stranglehold on our education system.

There are thousands of school boards that are run by conservatives.

Oh good grief, really? Show me.

No

The teachers were really abusive, you are giving a lot of trust. I and another girl were kept after school in 5th grade because we were failing math that old man teacher felt us up our shirts and down our pants while teaching math. Gimme a broken school is not perfect lots of issues there and then the female teacher got off on humiliating my undiagnosed dyslexia. Teachers can be vicious fucks. The system sucks and parents should educate their children not the government. Basically, you are saying we need a public school to babysit so both peasant parents can work for the man. Otherwise, they must suffer in poverty.

I'm saying for you to explain your plan or it's going to be dismissed. If you want to support a basic wage for a parent to stay home to home school their kid, I would support that even if it means (and it would) higher taxes.

No

I'm saying for you to explain your plan or it's going to be dismissed. If you want to support a basic wage for a parent to stay home to home school their kid, I would support that even if it means (and it would) higher taxes.

Why does it have to be 'homeschooling'? Why not back school choice?

No

I don't have one. I just know I had really bad experiences in school and no one cared except my mom.

Like you did to show us this school board is indicative of the average school board all around the country?

There are large areas of the country that is conservative. As far as square miles the majority of the country is red. Are you saying they vote conservative senators but liberal school boards?

No

Explain it. Then tell me how you plan on funding it. Are you going to support higher taxes?

No

I don't have one. I just know I had really bad experiences in school and no one cared except my mom.

SO obviously since you have a bad experience we should toss the entire system. There are kids abused in their own homes. Should we disband the family system we have because of that?

Like you did to show us this school board is indicative of the average school board all around the country?

There are large areas of the country that is conservative. As far as square miles the majority of the country is red. Are you saying they vote conservative senators but liberal school boards?

I think it is indicitive...But that's my opinion....Just because an area is "Red" doesn't mean that people make sure that the person they are voting in a position like this, unfortunately, is conservative...In many cases I'd be willing to bet that there is only one person running for the position....And in many cases that person is liberal...

No

Explain it. Then tell me how you plan on funding it. Are you going to support higher taxes?

Why must it always be higher taxes with you libs? Property tax levels are plenty enough to allow people to choose where they would like their taxes to be spent....Open up school choice, and give a voucher. Make the public system have to compete, and that will raise the bar.

No

SO obviously since you have a bad experience we should toss the entire system. There are kids abused in their own homes. Should we disband the family system we have because of that?

I don't see any value in having a government indoctrinate children much in the same way a liberal see's no value in the religious teachings of children. It's about choices and what Individual values I suppose.

No

Y'all have been trying to "disband" the family unit since the '80s.

I think it is indicitive...But that's my opinion....Just because an area is "Red" doesn't mean that people make sure that the person they are voting in a position like this, unfortunately, is conservative...In many cases I'd be willing to bet that there is only one person running for the position....And in many cases that person is liberal...

So conservatives just go into the voting booth and start pulling levers?

I'm really not interested in dismantling a system based upon your vast generalizations.

No

Why must it always be higher taxes with you libs? Property tax levels are plenty enough to allow people to choose where they would like their taxes to be spent....Open up school choice, and give a voucher. Make the public system have to compete, and that will raise the bar.

Right, because 5 schools would cost the same as one school. Sheesh. As I've already noted also...........your taxes comes nowhere close to providing your child an education. It takes bonds and property taxes of businesses and those without kids in schools.

No

Now you are just being a dick. You wanted me to explain and put it out there like you were trying to be fair and get a larger picture of where I am coming from. I took your word for it and answered my honest perspective and then you attack me. Are you my 1st grade teacher ? Mrs Jackson?

No

Y'all have been trying to "disband" the family unit since the '80s.

Again, empty vast generalizations. You are just lashing out now.

So conservatives just go into the voting booth and start pulling levers?

I'm really not interested in dismantling a system based upon your vast generalizations.
first off you dont dismantle systems and 2nd is its about more than one persons opinions,,,

Forum List

Back