Schoolboard mocks parents not knowing they are live

Do you always throw out the bath water and the baby?
do you always try and troll every thread with the first comment???

It's a legitimate point.

And I'm curious.......how many choices? Two? What if I do not like those two? 4? 5? 6? You are going to support this with your taxes, right?
all public schools should be closed

As is so often the case you didn't answer the question.
as is always the case you ignore the topic,,,

If you propose a solution you have to be able to explain how that solution would work. Now to my questions.
home schooling,, mixed with parent controlled community schools,,

How is this going to work? Like I asked above, will you support a basic income so people can stay home with their kids and teach them? How will you make up for the loss of the social interaction which is also a part of a kids education? Schools, plural? You are going to raise taxes to pay for these right?
your right the system we have now is so great so lets not do anything,,,

that way you can live in the back of the bus making your retarded outbursts,,,

It's a legitimate point.

And I'm curious.......how many choices? Two? What if I do not like those two? 4? 5? 6? You are going to support this with your taxes, right?

If you propose a solution you have to be able to explain how that solution would work. Now to my questions.

How is this going to work? Like I asked above, will you support a basic income so people can stay home with their kids and teach them? How will you make up for the loss of the social interaction which is also a part of a kids education? Schools, plural? You are going to raise taxes to pay for these right?

Usually the back of the bus was the people making out or rolling joints.

This is a great example of why we need school choice. When you have a bad staff/administration like these buffoons you need the ability to move your children to a different school.
It's interesting to see they consider themselves baby sitters and parents pot heads.

There are a lot of shitty unionized teachers out there....

Homeschooling again has been shown to better educate kids than public schools.

It's a legitimate point.

I am asking you what you would do and you seem unable to answer. I'm suppose to believe this is better?

Say what? Did you hear how these reprobates were talking of not only the children in their charge, but the parents who pay their damned bloated salaries....

This is a school board. The vast majority do not get paid.

I don't give a damn if the board gets paid or not, they are in charge of what goes on inside the schools are they not? That Superindendant sure does get paid....And I'm willing to bet 6 figures at that....Besides, what does that matter? They are a cancer on the development, and learning of our children, and to have them caught now saying the things we all knew they thought, and have debated in here before, defended by people like actually is disgusting...You should be just as shocked as I am about this and calling for getting the politics out of our primary education system...Instead, you will probably defend them.

"Teachers" should make $15/hour.... babysitter pay.... most of them are dumb as fuck... the video proves me right.

These are NOT teachers. They are parents on the school board. The ones some are pushing for teaching their kids at home.

It's a legitimate point.

i answered..

I am asking you what you would do and you seem unable to answer. I'm suppose to believe this is better?
i answered

Say what? Did you hear how these reprobates were talking of not only the children in their charge, but the parents who pay their damned bloated salaries....

This is a school board. The vast majority do not get paid.

I don't give a damn if the board gets paid or not,

Then don't make the claims you did.

they are in charge of what goes on inside the schools are they not? That Superindendant sure does get paid....And I'm willing to bet 6 figures at that....Besides, what does that matter? They are a cancer on the development, and learning of our children, and to have them caught now saying the things we all knew they thought, and have debated in here before, defended by people like actually is disgusting...You should be just as shocked as I am about this and calling for getting the politics out of our primary education system...Instead, you will probably defend them.

I think it's great they did the right thing and quit. Obviously this proves that all school boards everywhere feels this way, right?

It's a legitimate point.

School choice is simple and the competition it would create for tax dollars would drive changes. Schools receive their money based on how many students are attending.
We have examples of the worst schools getting the most money and still failing miserably so it's time to take the focus off the dollar and put it on administrative performance.

It's a legitimate point.

i answered..

i answered

No you didn't.

It's a legitimate point.

i answered..

i answered

No you didn't.
yes I did,,

It's a legitimate point.

School choice is simple and the competition it would create for tax dollars would drive changes. Schools receive their money based on how many students are attending.
We have examples of the worst schools getting the most money and still failing miserably so it's time to take the focus off the dollar and put it on administrative performance.

Are you going to step up and pay higher taxes for all these choices?

It's a legitimate point.

who said the taxs would be higher??

It's a legitimate point.

Actually, the "social interaction" thing is already covered by home schoolers who form coops and have group activities with the kids. Some government schools allow home schooled kids to play on sports teams as well.

This is a great example of why we need school choice. When you have a bad staff/administration like these buffoons you need the ability to move your children to a different school.
It's interesting to see they consider themselves baby sitters and parents pot heads.

I always hated the school experience the teachers were so mean to me. I had undiagnosed dyslexia and I remember this one Teacher always picking on me for writing numbers and letters backward. I was really scared of her. She made examples of me in front of my peers and it humiliated me. It was my mother who worked with me after school who discovered my dyslexia and got me the help I needed. I support home school now.

Would that plan include a basic income for everyone that stays at home to be a teacher?

Why is the government responsible for your kids? Where the hell is your family to help raise your children--their family instead of taxpayers.

As a parent, I educated my daughter and my step sons before they went to school---teaching them to read and do math before starting school---only to find that all my support and work was not to benefit my children but the teachers who would use them to tutor the problem children so they wouldn't have to deal with them.

It's a legitimate point.

who said the taxs would be higher??

And I should consider what you have to say? I asked you to explain your plan to me. You would not? How many schools are we talking? Just one choice? Many choices? And this wouldn't cost more?

It's a legitimate point.

1613920711582.png

What good is social interaction if the bullies are allowed to run wild and those that have are treated with special attention?

*****SMILE*****

:)

It's a legitimate point.

Actually, the "social interaction" thing is already covered by home schoolers who form coops and have group activities with the kids. Some government schools allow home schooled kids to play on sports teams as well.

They do. And I support that. Our local school allowed home schooled kids to play in the band also which I thought was great. Outside of that I do not know of any group home schooled activities.

You do understand that this allows the pubic school some control over homeschooling though, right?

Forum List

Back