Schumer: Americans Want a Wall and Walls Work

Chuck Schumer in 2009:

-Americans don't like illegal immigration
-"Illegal immigration is wrong"
-People illegally in the U.S. are "illegal aliens," not "undocumented"
-Border fence made the southern border "far more secure...created a significant barrier to illegal immigration"

My my

Twitter
Well you know how Democrats "evolve" on their opinions. Like Obama evolving on his position on Gay marriage. And now all of them evolved on their opinions of illegal immigration. And amazingly, their evolution occurred immediately after Donald Trump won! If you just read their statements from a few years ago, you would swear it was Donald Trump talking!

You’ve been duped.

See the bipartisan effort at comprehensive immigration reform. It’s all you need to know.

The most evolving asshole in US history is your moron President.

Chuck Schumer in 2009:

-Border fence made the southern border "far more secure...created a significant barrier to illegal immigration"

My my

Twitter
Well you know how Democrats "evolve" on their opinions. Like Obama evolving on his position on Gay marriage. And now all of them evolved on their opinions of illegal immigration. And amazingly, their evolution occurred immediately after Donald Trump won! If you just read their statements from a few years ago, you would swear it was Donald Trump talking!

You’ve been duped.

See the bipartisan effort at comprehensive immigration reform. It’s all you need to know.

So why are Schumer and Pelosi liars?

Chuck Schumer in 2009:

My my

Twitter
Democrats playing politics while illegals are murdering Americans.

Chuck Schumer in 2009:

My my

Twitter

You’ve been duped.

Schumer and Pelosi are for effective border security.

You and your moron President are trying to frighten idiots into doing something stupid and the normal people won’t let you. You are having fits.

Schumer and Pelosi lie like politicians. If public sentiment were to move toward a much tougher immigration policy they’d push for it. But they wouldn’t abandon the characteristics which make America great by stoking fear and trying to treat people like shit so morons can get pumped up to vote.

Asshole.

Chuck Schumer in 2009:

My my

Twitter

You’ve been duped.

You and your moron President are trying to frighten idiots into doing something stupid and the normal people won’t let you. You are having fits.

Schumer and Pelosi lie like politicians. If public sentiment were to move toward a much tougher immigration policy they’d push for it. But they wouldn’t abandon the characteristics which make America great by stoking fear and trying to treat people like shit so morons can get pumped up to vote.

Asshole.
Hilarious how Trump has you Leftards screaming for open borders as the 2020 campaign kicks off.

Chuck Schumer in 2009:

My my

Twitter

You’ve been duped.

Asshole.
Hilarious how Trump has you Leftards screaming for open borders as the 2020 campaign kicks off.

Hilarious is thinking that not building a 25+ billion dollar wall equals open borders.

Chuck Schumer in 2009:

My my

Twitter

You’ve been duped.

Asshole.

Find one person screaming for open borders.

Thanks.

Chuck Schumer in 2009:

My my

Twitter

You’ve been duped.

Asshole.
BWAHAHAHA what a ridiculous response! At least you admitted Schumer and Pelosi are liars so you are not completely whack.

Let me explain it to you in even simpler terms so you might grasp it. Obama, Schumer, Pelosi and Hillary had EXACTLY the same position on illegal immigrants that Donald Trump has. Then they lost, and immediately reversed their positions because they have no real beliefs or convictions ON ANYTHING. They play pure politics period. And no I won't name call like you and the rest of the Liberals do on this board.

Wall?

You fuckers are absolutely without shame.
They are.

I wonder how they got that way?

DvjI1RFXgAIUAYq.jpg

Last edited:
Chuck Schumer in 2009:

My my

Twitter

You’ve been duped.

Asshole.
BWAHAHAHA what a ridiculous response! At least you admitted Schumer and Pelosi are liars so you are not completely whack.

Let me explain it to you in even simpler terms so you might grasp it. Obama, Schumer, Pelosi and Hillary had EXACTLY the same position on illegal immigrants that Donald Trump has. Then they lost, and immediately reversed their positions because they have no real beliefs or convictions ON ANYTHING. They play pure politics period. And no I won't name call like you and the rest of the Liberals do on this board.

No. They have never had the same position as Trump. Trump is a populist moron who wants you to fear immigrants.

You think Trump has convictions?

Man. You’re special.

You’ve been duped.

Asshole.

No. They have never had the same position as Trump. Trump is a populist moron who wants you to fear immigrants.

Man. You’re special.
Just hours ago they arrested the illegal who murdered the California cop

If they want a wall so bad, there is one Mexico will pay for:

DvjI60bX4AIJfhN.jpg

Chuck Schumer in 2009:

My my

Twitter

That was then, this is now!

He has evolved.

deep-state-swamp-ben-garrison_1_orig-800x500_c.jpg
Oh, Trump drained the swam all right.

And guess what he found?

187651.png

You’ve been duped.

Asshole.

Man. You’re special.

Yep. A tragedy. But not characteristic of the immigrants who come here for a better life.

Again. Try harder. You’re line of reasoning is childlike.

Asshole.

Man. You’re special.

Yep. A tragedy. But not characteristic of the immigrants who come here for a better life.

No one said anything against immigrants. Illegal Aliens are not immigrants. Why do you feel the need to conflate the two?

Dipshit!

Asshole.

Man. You’re special.

No one said anything against immigrants. Illegal Aliens are not immigrants. Why do you feel the need to conflate the two?

Dipshit!

Did someone say something about semantics?

Chuck Schumer in 2009:

My my

Twitter
What’s your point?

Forum List

Back