🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Schumer: Americans Want a Wall and Walls Work

Most of these people are overstaying visas and a wall would just be a monument to stupidity and cowardice. Dozens of people will be murdered today by our home grown armed dirt bags. These victims don`t matter?
Visa overstays outnumber illegal border crossings; trend likely to continue
Visa overstays now biggest problem in illegal immigration
Report: Visa Overstays More Common Than Illegal Border Entries; Mexicans The Most Likely to Overstay
upload_2018-12-28_20-36-14.gif

BWAHAHAHA what a ridiculous response! At least you admitted Schumer and Pelosi are liars so you are not completely whack.

Let me explain it to you in even simpler terms so you might grasp it. Obama, Schumer, Pelosi and Hillary had EXACTLY the same position on illegal immigrants that Donald Trump has. Then they lost, and immediately reversed their positions because they have no real beliefs or convictions ON ANYTHING. They play pure politics period. And no I won't name call like you and the rest of the Liberals do on this board.

No. They have never had the same position as Trump. Trump is a populist moron who wants you to fear immigrants.

You think Trump has convictions?

Man. You’re special.
Just hours ago they arrested the illegal who murdered the California cop

Yep. A tragedy. But not characteristic of the immigrants who come here for a better life.

Again. Try harder. You’re line of reasoning is childlike.

No one said anything against immigrants. Illegal Aliens are not immigrants. Why do you feel the need to conflate the two?

Dipshit!

Did someone say something about semantics?

Huh?!

Wall, fence, whatever you want to call it is fine. If you’re in favor of either one you’re in favor of a barrier at the border.

Now there’s a fundamental difference between illegal Alien and immigrant. You can’t confuse them. The fact that you commingled them, and when called out on it, cried semantics shows what a piece of shit you truly are.

Nice link, thanks, I stand corrected!!!

851 arrests a day at the border!
My links are better than yours. You ain`t got shit!
Your link says 851 arrests are made at the border every day, shitforbrains.
And how many arrests did we make inside our borders for those who hired them?

No. They have never had the same position as Trump. Trump is a populist moron who wants you to fear immigrants.

You think Trump has convictions?

Man. You’re special.

Yep. A tragedy. But not characteristic of the immigrants who come here for a better life.

No one said anything against immigrants. Illegal Aliens are not immigrants. Why do you feel the need to conflate the two?

Dipshit!

Huh?!

Wall, fence, whatever you want to call it is fine. If you’re in favor of either one you’re in favor of a barrier at the border.

Now there’s a fundamental difference between illegal Alien and immigrant. You can’t confuse them. The fact that you commingled them, and when called out on it, cried semantics shows what a piece of shit you truly are.

You might have known that I was referring to undocumented immigrants. But you’re not an honest person, so you’d never admit it.

Now fuck off already. You’re done.

Dipshit!

Huh?!

You might have known that I was referring to undocumented immigrants. But you’re not an honest person, so you’d never admit it.

Now fuck off already. You’re done.

Undocumented immigrants? Why are you trying to sanitize illegal Aliens? You know what, get the fuck out of here already you stupid fuck. Don’t quote me and I won’t quote you. Go fuck yourself!

Nice link, thanks, I stand corrected!!!

851 arrests a day at the border!
My links are better than yours. You ain`t got shit!
Your link says 851 arrests are made at the border every day, shitforbrains.

Ask all the sanctuary Democrats.

Forum List

Back