Science denialism: The problem that just won’t go away

Evolution makes less sense than Gullible Warming
I truly hope you're not serious.

Absolutely, 100% deadly serious.

The Theory of Evolution makes less than no sense and is a mathematical impossibility
Now I know you're a real quack.

Inorganic atoms and molecules bumped around and formed amino acids and proteins and developed self awareness.

Yeah, right
No a dude with a bushy beard got some water some dirt and put it together baked it and out came people...then he put them in a garden spot until a talking snake appeared and said to eat of a fruit the bushy bearded entity had left conveniently in the Garden spot...the rest is history....hey we are all the product of incest..... Adam and Eve kids procreated with one another .......
no, the ape thing is better.

The Theory of Evolution makes less than no sense and is a mathematical impossibility

Evolution is a fact.
It is a Scientific Theory....
and not all theories are correct. You should really learn science.

The Pythagorian theorem is very handy in spite of being a theorem
a 2 + b 2 = c

Evolution is a fact.

a 2 + b 2 = c
and what does the snake say ....?

Evolution is a fact.

a 2 + b 2 = c
and what does the snake say ....?
didn't know the snake had that ability, so what did the snake say? I'm curious, you must have heard him before....

and now for some Biblical Science
16203b28e1a7528386f29eee6f8228d0.jpg

Evolution makes less sense than Gullible Warming

Inorganic atoms and molecules bumped around and formed amino acids and proteins and developed self awareness.

Yeah, right
No a dude with a bushy beard got some water some dirt and put it together baked it and out came people...then he put them in a garden spot until a talking snake appeared and said to eat of a fruit the bushy bearded entity had left conveniently in the Garden spot...the rest is history....hey we are all the product of incest..... Adam and Eve kids procreated with one another .......

You could have just said, "I have no idea. I just parrot whatever I'm told"

Yeah, right

You could have just said, "I have no idea. I just parrot whatever I'm told"
nah, he likes to show off his internet skills on posting useless pictures.

Yeah, right

That doesn't describe evolution.

The AIDS virus (HIV) mutating to avoid anti-bodies, anti-virals, and chemical therapy is evolution in action that can be observed in real time.

So you want to avoid the question. OK

Yeah, right

That doesn't describe evolution.

The AIDS virus (HIV) mutating to avoid anti-bodies, anti-virals, and chemical therapy is evolution in action that can be observed in real time.

he posts like the good troll he's supposed to be. Or better yet, He evolved into!!!!

Can you walk me through how atoms and molecules evolved to form single cell life?

Why?

It has nothing to do with evolution.

Life on earth evolved gradually beginning with one primitive species—perhaps a self-replicating molecule—that lived more than 3.5 billion years ago; it then branched out over time, throwing off many new and diverse species; and the mechanism for most (but not all) of evolutionary change is natural selection.

Evolution assumes the existence of life and does not explain how life began.

Can you walk me through how atoms and molecules evolved to form single cell life?

Why?

Life on earth evolved gradually beginning with one primitive species—perhaps a self-replicating molecule—that lived more than 3.5 billion years ago; it then branched out over time, throwing off many new and diverse species; and the mechanism for most (but not all) of evolutionary change is natural selection.

big word there troll, "assumes" Not sure but the word fact isn't present.

You stated that you wanted to talk about evolution, not the creation of life.

One is not the other.

Evolution is a fact, less sophisticated life forms have evolved over time into more sophisticated ones. Adaptation to environments is observable and well documented. The creation of life is irrelevant to the fact of this process.

Why?

So the "Theory of Evolution" only works in certain isolated instances?

You stated that you wanted to talk about evolution, not the creation of life.

One is not the other.

Evolution is a fact, less sophisticated life forms have evolved over time into more sophisticated ones. Adaptation to environments is observable and well documented. The creation of life is irrelevant to the fact of this process.

None of that matters ...its like speaking Greek to the Chinese...

Forum List

Back