Scientists: "Hottest year on record claims are a social crusade!"

Like I thought...you don't have a clue...you just got your panties in a twist over people making fun of the sheer ridiculousness of modern climate pseudoscience and tried to distract from the fact that the margin of error is 10X larger than the claimed record.

You said a stupid thing about the statistics. I pointed it out. And instead of thanking me for educating you, you're snarling at me. You snarl at anyone who is smarter than you, which is everyone.

You're clueless about how statistics works. You shouldn't be bothering the grownups. Alas, being that you're a poster child for Dunning-Kruger Syndrome, you're stupid enough to believe that you're not stupid, which leads to these constant belligerent ignorance displays.

Wrong. You demonstrated that you have no clue how statistics are derived. You did show that statistical manipulation is also beyond your ability to determine based on your ignorance of the meaning of "margin of error". Basically it's you who has no clue.

Wrong. You demonstrated that you have no clue how statistics are derived. You did show that statistical manipulation is also beyond your ability to determine based on your ignorance of the meaning of "margin of error". Basically it's you who has no clue.

It hasn't gone unnoticed that the hairball still hasn't stated what the margin of error is...pretty much proving that she has no idea what it is...only what she wishes it weren't..

It hasn't gone unnoticed that the hairball still hasn't stated what the margin of error is...pretty much proving that she has no idea what it is...only what she wishes it weren't..
That`s the way libtards get out from under a Zugzwang situation. They won`t admit that they are mentally too challenged to play chess. So they change the game or as it were the topic.

Can you point out specifically what I did wrong?

Of course you can't. Such simple statistical concepts are completely beyond the ken of the denier cultist minds. You cultists can't manage any logic more complicated than "He disagrees with my cult, therefore he's lying!'

You can prove me wrong, of course. Just discuss the actual awful denier science that I ripped apart. When you recover consciousness, that is. I know what a shock it is to deniers, when they get asked to discuss science.

Given that was stated in the OP, it's fascinating that you're still not capable of figuring out what it is. Can you not read Skook's post?

I, of course, am very pleased to watch you continue to advertise your ignorance this way.

Last edited:
That`s the way libtards get out from under a Zugzwang situation. They won`t admit that they are mentally too challenged to play chess. So they change the game or as it were the topic.

I notice you ran fast when I pointed out how you botched the statistics. I think everyone noticed how all the deniers ran.

You always run from the "libtards". We spank you with ease every time. That's because we're much smarter than you, and because most conservatives are mewling pajamaboys. They cry about how the liberals are wimps, then they immediately spin about and cry about how the liberals are beating them up everywhere. Conclusion? Conservatives are admitting that they're far wimpier than the wimpy "libtards".

Buck up, denier snowflakes. Crying at us won't make you look less stupid, and it fools nobody.

I notice you ran fast when I pointed out how you botched the statistics. I think everyone noticed how all the deniers ran.

You always run from the "libtards". We spank you with ease every time. That's because we're much smarter than you, and because most conservatives are mewling pajamaboys. They cry about how the liberals are wimps, then they immediately spin about and cry about how the liberals are beating them up everywhere. Conclusion? Conservatives are admitting that they're far wimpier than the wimpy "libtards".

Buck up, denier snowflakes. Crying at us won't make you look less stupid, and it fools nobody.

lol.....s0n.....you guys cant stop losing...........

The Left Melts Down After New England Patriot Super Bowl Victory | Zero Hedge

By the way.........check out the "comments" on the link for some real hysterical stuff. Millions on the left tweeting after the game...........heads fucking exploding!!!!:banana::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

LOL.....like 32 people associate "snowflake" with a conservative. Dang.....on the whole USMB, the two most prolific bubble dwellers lurk in the Environment forum. What are the chances? Pajama boys? Even less than 32 people associate "pajama boys" with conservatives.

Hey.....just take a gander and scroll up and check out Mamooths avatar!!!!:bye1::bye1::deal: Fairy checked out on being a male decades ago.........might be one of those 68 categories of genders heh?!!!

Forum List

Back