Zone1 Scientology On The Ropes...

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
Seems as though the leadership of Scientology is in a bit of trouble.

Apparently, Scientology Grand Pubah David Miscavige has disappeared after being named as a defendant in a federal child trafficking lawsuit:

David Miscavige Missing

Scientology has always been an oddity to me. This makes it even more so...

The psychology behind Scientologists is pretty fascinating.
They willingly join a religion where the founder was a former pulp sci-fi author who told cronies the real money was in starting your own religion.
His new "religion" was a sci-fi story about an inter-stellar war.
He was also a former Navy commander relieved of command for nearly starting a war with Mexico in WWII & used his wife & minions to infiltrate & spy on the govt. They were arrested & imprisoned.

Only complete morons would believe a word this grifter said but maybe that's why he was so popular in Hollywood

Seems as though the leadership of Scientology is in a bit of trouble.

Apparently, Scientology Grand Pubah David Miscavige has disappeared after being named as a defendant in a federal child trafficking lawsuit:

David Miscavige Missing

Scientology has always been an oddity to me. This makes it even more so...

Highly, highly recommend the TV series actress Leah Remini did on this a few years ago. I knew Scientology was "cultish" but I had no idea, frankly.

They bankrupt people. It's like a pyramid scheme of a religion. Really bad

Highly, highly recommend the TV series actress Leah Remini did on this a few years ago. I knew Scientology was "cultish" but I had no idea, frankly.

They bankrupt people. It's like a pyramid scheme of a religion. Really bad

I've seen that show. It was good, if not ridiculously biased. I don't know a whole lot about Scientology, aside from the fact that I've never met one who wasn't very wealthy.

I used to work for a company where one of the owners and two of the company officers were Scientologists. If I hadn't been told, I never would've known. They didn't parade it around or try to get anyone to adopt their beliefs. They were actually a lot more tolerable than those who follow other religions...

Forum List

Back