Scorchio !!!

Scorchio !!!​

Is that the brother you lost in the fire, Pinocchio?
iu

You'll note that I didn't say "high temperatures are no big deal". I said British folks make a big deal about their wildly swinging weather and I just don't see it.

109...are you sure about that? That's not just the range of converting Celsius to Fahrenheit, or the heat index? An actual temperature of 109 is difficult to reach outside of say, the tropics or the desert.
The temp they were saying England might get was 43C. Due to the way people have responded I have assumed that they did not understand how high these C temps were. 43C in Fahrenheit is apparently 109.4

Most of the conversations today are about the British heatwave, and trains and things. :laughing0301:
Materials used in the UK for transport deal with both hot and cold, but they're not well suited in extreme hot or extreme cold, hence why the UK starts to grind to a halt.

More people die because of cold. Instead of repeating propaganda you should do some of your own research.
your the one trying propaganda by being abusive to people from the UK. I wondered wtf was wrong with you and others and then I realised, you cannot bare the fact that Climate disaster is showing itself at a point 30 years earlier than expected. You cannot argue against this. All you can do is pretend this is no big deal and anyone who has a problem is sooo weak not like an American who would walk on the melted roads if necessary. You are being abusive because you see this as evidence of climate disaster and you cannot stand that. You cannot accept what the experts are telling the people of the UK to do because you believe you know better. I take it you have no children.

Yeah, it is painfully obvious you don't know a damned thing. The British have never had a problem running railroads all over the world.

For almost 200 years the rails have traversed the continents, then, magically, they suddenly became ultra super weak.

Or maybe it is YOUR brains that are ultra super weak.

You sure can't think straight about anything.
Yes all of these privately owned train companies have withdrawn services and lost money because they are part of a conspiracy to deliver a NWO climate hoax. Please............................

your the one trying propaganda by being abusive to people from the UK. I wondered wtf was wrong with you and others and then I realised, you cannot bare the fact that Climate disaster is showing itself at a point 30 years earlier than expected. You cannot argue against this. All you can do is pretend this is no big deal and anyone who has a problem is sooo weak not like an American who would walk on the melted roads if necessary. You are being abusive because you see this as evidence of climate disaster and you cannot stand that. You cannot accept what the experts are telling the people of the UK to do because you believe you know better. I take it you have no children.
😂🤣 :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

This is where people from the UK Live. Of course we want to talk about things like now the fires which are spreading in the South. It is all that is on our tv's. Unfortunately some people can only think of it as them fighting against Climate Disaster and to hell with the people of the UK. Pretty disgusting.

Yes all of these privately owned train companies have withdrawn services and lost money because they are part of a conspiracy to deliver a NWO climate hoax. Please............................

No, they have closed up shop because they couldn't make money you dumb bunny.

This is where people from the UK Live. Of course we want to talk about things like now the fires which are spreading in the South. It is all that is on our tv's. Unfortunately some people can only think of it as them fighting against Climate Disaster and to hell with the people of the UK. Pretty disgusting.

Yes, fires spread. To listen to you clods it is as if all the previous times London burned never happened.

The temp they were saying England might get was 43C. Due to the way people have responded I have assumed that they did not understand how high these C temps were. 43C in Fahrenheit is apparently 109.4

Yeah, it's hot. Las Vegas is almost ALWAYS that hot in summer.

Amazingly enough the city keeps functioning.

I guess you brits just aren't that smart.

And the BBC ramps up the apocalyptic rhetoric.

Earlier! You ignorant oaf, the climate doomers have told us the end is nigh for 40 years!

This is nothing out of the ordinary.

You are attributing “weather” to climate change. Worse yet, you conflate the term climate change with Anthroprogenic Global Warming.

In large time scales, it wasn’t all that long ago that people were ice skating on the Thames in winter. But climate is never static and those days are in the past. That’s not the same as saying that another mini ice age won’t be returning.

You do know this, right?

Also, just to be clear, when weather patterns change in certain years it doesn’t necessarily equate with climate change and it usually doesn’t involve just one country. Why, by golly, the US also has some hotter temperatures in many locations this year.

Materials used in the UK for transport deal with both hot and cold, but they're not well suited in extreme hot or extreme cold, hence why the UK starts to grind to a halt.
Also, Americans have experience with the malleability of some materials in the higher temperatures. Accordingly, engineers slow their trains down. Reduce stresses.

Forum List

Back