Scotland's welcome committee

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Scotland Greets Loudmouth Racist Donald Trump With Mariachi Band And Mexican Flags (VIDEO)

CltZzgoVYAAzHE7.jpg

Clqz08fXIAQPwtj.jpg

Mexican flags raised around Donald Trump's golf course

This man fought to keep his home and property so of course, Drumpf pulled some really evil crap on him - and got away with it.

Watch the documentary You've Been Trumped to see the village try to fight against the juggernaut - just to keep their homes and their livelihoods.
proxy.jpg

We all heard him make his usual ass of himself when he said Scotland voted to leave the EU. Damn, he's almost as dumb as his followers but this is about the protesters that met him, his slimy kids and the usual hangers on.

Drumpf stole their land, completely trashed the local fishing industry that kept them alive for hundreds of years and now his shitty mess is leaking money. That's okay though cuz he's hoping Brexit finishes off the local economy and makes him more money.

RWNJs know that he has said he will make it even easier to steal property from US citizens but they mistakenly believe he'll only steal from liberals.

He's sleaze.

_90045589_hi002463358.jpg

=> Donald Trump has made himself most unwelcome over the course of this ill-fated venture. (1) He sued Scotland’s government over a windfarm he insisted would ruin the view. (2) He tried to get neighbors forced off their land because he deemed their homes unsightly. (3) His golf course only created 150 out of the 6,000 jobs he promised (we can’t help but wonder if they’ve ever hired the mariachi band). And (4), the damned thing’s lost $6.5 million (USD) since 2012. <=​

:lol: Yet another failed bidness. What a loser.

That's the nature of entrepreneurship. The goal is to have more successes than failures.

So far Trump is on the positive side. So.... how many businesses has Hilary or Warren started? How many people do they employ?

How much do they contribute to the economy of this country?

So far all I can find for both of them is a huge sucking sound as they steal cash from the middle class.

Trump, in a recent interview, blamed the delays in finishing the project on tedious local regulations and litigation over an off-shore wind farm that he says would spoil his view. Trump said he or his children will eventually expand the hotel and build “thousands” of houses - but not until someday after the presidential campaign.

“In all fairness, right now it’s not exactly top of my mind because I’m running for president,” said Trump. “But what I’ve done is made the land incredible. . . It’s a piece of land that’s fully sculpted, it’s beautiful, it’s ready and I can go any time I want.”

Trump has been stepping on little people for years. As president, he could not be stopped.

Forum List

Back