Scott Walker Faces Probes....

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2011
Chicago, Chicago, that Toddling Town
It's a media conspiracy, I tell you!!!

Scott Walker, eyeing 2016, faces fallout from probes as ex-aide?s e-mails are released - The Washington Post

The e-mails and other previously sealed court documents released Wednesday showed nearly daily coordination between Walker, his gubernatorial campaign and public employees in his county office.

Walker has characterized the activities as wayward behavior of low-level aides. But the e-mails show that he knew county officials were working closely with campaign officials.

Walker, for instance, directed his county staff members and campaign aides to hold a daily conference call to coordinate strategy, the documents show.

Just can't see this being the big deal some on the left want it to be.

The last couple of times I visited MSNBC, they were all over Walker. I guess their wall-to-wall coverage of Christy is spent, so they'll move on to the next possible 2016 GOP nominee. They're being pretty transparent about this, gawd knows they wouldn't be doing this to Democrats, but who cares? This is war!

:rock:

The last couple of times I visited MSNBC, they were all over Walker. I guess their wall-to-wall coverage of Christy is spent, so they'll move on to the next possible 2016 GOP nominee. They're being pretty transparent about this, gawd knows they wouldn't be doing this to Democrats, but who cares? This is war!

I'm sure you can turn to Faux News and get your Benghazi fix.

The GOP should look at it this way, MSNBC is doing their vetting for them. Better this stuff comes out now than the week of the primaries.

I don't see this is a big deal because the lines between politicians' office staff and political staff is usually pretty blurry. I think Walker's war on working folks is a much bigger deal.

Just my opinion.

As soon as Walker started to get media attention because of his success in getting a budget surplus he became the next target after Christie.

If Scott Walker can face probes for the action of an EX-AIDE, Obama and Holder should be on Death Row for Benghazi and Fast and Furious

MSDNC lives in it's own little universe.

And when you tuned in over at FAUX, what was going on over there? I'm sure they were giving fair and balanced reporting on what Hillary's been up to or if the President has played golf recently.

MSNBC? Does anyone watch MSNBC at this point except foaming at the mouth Kool Aid drinkers? I know it's where people like Deanie and Sallow get ALL their news from but why would anyone with an intellect waste their time watching buffoons like Al Sharpton and Chris Matthews?

Walker has characterized the activities as wayward behavior of low-level aides.

Ah yes, the excuse du jour of American Politicians, blame it on underlings and plead complete ignorance of their activities. Apparently there's an epidemic of "low-level" employees running about doing all sorts of nefarious things while their bosses remain completely in the dark about what they've been up to.

Closing bridges , IRS targeting, illegally wiretapping journalists, using public employees for personal purposes, etc..etc...

Begs the question, what the hell do we have executives in government for anyways, to generate excuses and take photo ops?

"I know nothing! I was not here! I did not even get up this morning! " -- Sgt. Schultz, Hogan's Heroes

So now the Left is going after Walker, simply because he is rumored to be a front runner for the nomination. Are people going to see these clumsy attempts at smearing for what they are? Probably not. SO now we'll have pages and pages of discussion of Walker and the criminal behavior of ex-aides (like he's responsible for the behavior of everyone he ever came into contact with).
Christie was smeared over a stupid traffic jam, while Obama and Holder skate free after using the IRS to suppress the opposition.

lol!!!

poor pathetic liberal morons; what they couldnt acheive through the recall attempt or elections they will try to acheive with investigations

good luck leftardz!

And when you tuned in over at FAUX, what was going on over there? I'm sure they were giving fair and balanced reporting on what Hillary's been up to or if the President has played golf recently.

They've been busy covering the Ukraine. You know, real news.

It's a media conspiracy, I tell you!!!

Scott Walker, eyeing 2016, faces fallout from probes as ex-aide?s e-mails are released - The Washington Post

The e-mails and other previously sealed court documents released Wednesday showed nearly daily coordination between Walker, his gubernatorial campaign and public employees in his county office.

Walker has characterized the activities as wayward behavior of low-level aides. But the e-mails show that he knew county officials were working closely with campaign officials.

Walker, for instance, directed his county staff members and campaign aides to hold a daily conference call to coordinate strategy, the documents show.

Just can't see this being the big deal some on the left want it to be.

Scott Walkersex-aideDID SOME HEINOUS SHIT!!! FRY HIM!!! BRIDGEGATE HIM!! TO DEATH!!!!

Forum List

Back